Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
01-04-2015
Inlander said:
Ok, so i have applied inland as of March 2015, Has anyone else applied around this time received DM?

Its driving me crazy waiting and waiting. I wonder if the new funding the liberals promised CIC has reached them yet...
There's no way someone from March 2015 received DM. Did you mean 2014? They're working on June 2014 applications right now (but people from July and October are starting to receive news).

aujla

Aug 11, 2014
hi all
i need some help if some one can shed me some light over it.i rceived aip and asked to submit pcc from india and canada for countries i stayed more than six months but now i am wondering about if i m doing pcc for india i have to go to vancouver indian consulate in order to get pcc frm them .does anyone have idea what documents do they need ?how long does it take ??.
its urgent if somebody please can reply to it .thanks

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
aujla said:
hi all
i need some help if some one can shed me some light over it.i rceived aip and asked to submit pcc from india and canada for countries i stayed more than six months but now i am wondering about if i m doing pcc for india i have to go to vancouver indian consulate in order to get pcc frm them .does anyone have idea what documents do they need ?how long does it take ??.
There's a link on cic website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp) that says for those that live outside of India, whether you are Indian or not, you can get it at your nearest Indian embassy or consulate.

In terms of what you need, I say go with everything you have on hand. You can try calling them first but depending on embassies, you may not get much help through that. Show up with birth certificate, national ID, passport, passport photo if you have them and you should be good to go with those.

How long does it take - i can only speak for my own country and I'm sure it varies. But since they requested it, do it asap, go to the consulate, ask for timeline, and communicate that to cic asap as well.

Good luck!

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
KUNAL_B said:
Just got landing interview via Email for Jan 15th in Etobicoke office..... :)
Congrats! It's almost over for you ;D
Remember to bring the applicant's passport, call-in notice and 2 photos. And your partner of course :) It's good to be there an hour earlier so you'll be one of the first ones in line. You can also get your permanent sin right after.

MelM2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 6, 2015
Med's Request
September 9, 2015
Passport Req..
Not required
LANDED..........
December 15, 2015
KUNAL_B said:
Just got landing interview via Email for Jan 15th in Etobicoke office..... :)
Congrats!

mason54321

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
YYC
Visa Office......
Misa---
I got GCMS notes. Could anybody tell me what shall I do, please?

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

Paper File Location: V-OPS Pending

Application Assignment
Assigned to : Officer ***
Assigned by: Officer ***
Due Date: 2015/12/15

what does V-OPS mean? I didn't get anything recently and no updates on ECAS.

Many thanks!

vik2

Jan 8, 2016
Hi Everyone.
I had applied for Spousal sponsorship PR in June 2014. On Dec 18,2015 got first stage approval, on Jan 6 got letter saying application is complete and than yesterday got email saying interview is on Tuesday here in Edmonton.

Bit of backstory: I was on work permit here and had applied for work permit extension2015 in March (Dint know you could apply for work permit extension on same file as PR) on August 15 they refused work permit extension for absolute stupid reason. Applied for restoration of status and still haven't heard back. I haven't been working since middle of August.

Question I have: After the interview on Tuesday what is next step? Can I start working next day or whats the go? I have a job at my previous workplace already.

Any feedback/comment is much appreciated.

vik2

Jan 8, 2016
aujla said:
hi all
Hi. I had same thing recently they asked for PCC from India. There is an agency called BLS who does Indian PC.You can google "BLS Canada" I cannot paste the link here unfortunately. I applied here in Edmonton at their office and got PCC in 8 business days.The PCC I got was stamped by Consulate General in Vancouver. It might be bit quicker for you seeing you live in Vancouver itself. Couple of things to note: if you try to call BLS they never answer calls, you are better off going in person if you need some information. All the forms are given on their website for application. Please make sure the photo requirements are met, they are very picky when it comes to photograph requirements.
Good Luck with everything.

Woona

Sep 5, 2015
Boisbriand, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
October 27th 2014 applicant here. My husband got his PR on October 20th 2015. Don't lose faith. :)

We are still waiting for his PR card... another long waiting from CIC...

aujla

Aug 11, 2014
thanks everyone for ur replies, i really appreciate that .
we went indian consulate yesterday n ask for pcc and applied for it at bls in vancouver,they said we will get those in 7-10 days.

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
Hi,

Can someone kindly update my status.

Our Interview date (hopefully Landing) is on the 19th of January.

Does anyone know how long is it taking to receive Ur PR CARD ?

I cannot find this information on the excel sheet.

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
458_Bridge said:
Does anyone know how long is it taking to receive Ur PR CARD ?

I cannot find this information on the excel sheet.
As of January 7th update, it is taking 87 days.

peimum

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Summerside
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application, again on 08-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Has anyone else had to do the medical a 2nd time? I'm so frustrated with all of this...