AIP : 02/24/2016
Med's Request
02/24/2016
Med's Done....
02/26/2016
458_Bridge said:
Hi,
Sept 2014 application:

Work permit issued by CIC on 22 January.

We haven't still received it.

Can anyone who has received theirs, advise how long it took them to receive it after the date it was issued ?
Hi you are so lucky it take only almost 4 months to get your OWP , my husbands submitted last August 2014 and we are still waiting for his OWP, though last October they did return our application for some additional info, hoping we will get it this month.

Congrats again.

angelpot11

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAGUA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/08/14
AOR Received.
08/09/14
File Transfer...
AIP : 02/24/2016
Med's Request
02/24/2016
Med's Done....
02/26/2016
hi Sir Leon and Computergeek and To all seniors,

Hi guys my question is if you lost your status while waiting for your PR application under spousal in canada , are you under the IMPLIED STATUS, MY husband applied with his OWP we are just wondering, what if the OWP application did not come before his work permit expires, We are worried on his status here pls. share inputs . all are welcome to share thanks.

angelpot

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
angelpot11 said:
hi Sir Leon and Computergeek and To all seniors,

Hi guys my question is if you lost your status while waiting for your PR application under spousal in canada , are you under the IMPLIED STATUS, MY husband applied with his OWP we are just wondering, what if the OWP application did not come before his work permit expires, We are worried on his status here pls. share inputs . all are welcome to share thanks.

angelpot
Until CIC receives your work permit application while you still have legal status you will have implied status.
Problem can be if by any reason CIC returns the app and by that time the applicant lost his/her status and can't or didn't apply for restoration of status.
So the question is, did your husband have legal status when you sent your app the second time? If yes, than you are okay, you just need to wait for his OWP.

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
sniper23 said:
If i applied november 2014 would i be under that pilot program or not??????
It depends on a number of things. Do you have legal status in Canada right now? Have you received AOR? Did you send an OWP application along with your spousal application?

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Lorelai12 said:
It depends on a number of things. Do you have legal status in Canada right now? Have you received AOR? Did you send an OWP application along with your spousal application?
yes i have all those things so do i under the pilot program???

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
I was on a farm working permit it expired december 2014..befor it expired i applied for a visit visa and i got it one year visit visa expied december2015

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
sniper23 said:
yes i have all those things so do i under the pilot program???
If you have all of those things then yes you qualify for the pilot project. As you sent the OWP application with your spousal application, you just need to wait until CIC sends you your OWP. It's hard to tell when they will send it as so far it appears quite random but it should be in next couple of months.

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Lorelai12 said:
If you have all of those things then yes you qualify for the pilot project. As you sent the OWP application with your spousal application, you just need to wait until CIC sends you your OWP. It's hard to tell when they will send it as so far it appears quite random but it should be in next couple of months.
one agent say march an if i dont ear anythin i call bk..another agent say hopefully april 22 hmmmm

msbozick

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 7, 2014
Med's Request
Sept. 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 7/8, 2015
Interview........
AIP: Sept. 28, 2015-- interview waived DM: Oct. 16, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 28 2015
So... I haven't been reading the forums thoroughly so I don't know if this is happening for everyone but I received my AOR as the applicant in August (applied in May) and my boyfriend just got an email from the CIC giving him an AOR tonight. Weird? Either way, I'm just happy to know we're at least on the radar....?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
msbozick said:
So... I haven't been reading the forums thoroughly so I don't know if this is happening for everyone but I received my AOR as the applicant in August (applied in May) and my boyfriend just got an email from the CIC giving him an AOR tonight. Weird? Either way, I'm just happy to know we're at least on the radar....?
It's weird but not unique, many applicant got similar AOR in the past couple weeks. It's just CIC...

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
angelpot11 said:
Hi you are so lucky it take only almost 4 months to get your OWP , my husbands submitted last August 2014 and we are still waiting for his OWP, though last October they did return our application for some additional info, hoping we will get it this month.

Congrats again.
Thank you.
I found out from CIC that they have issued it, but the problem is that we haven't received it yet ?
Its been more than 11 business Days.
I see people on here have received it within 4 days of being issued.

kszhang

Nov 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Hi guys,

Does anyone who submitted their OWP separately from the PR application after the pilot project announced have received the work permit? As fas as I see, only those submitted the OWP with the application got the work permit...

For us, we have submitted the OWP app for more than 1 month, but nothing heard from CIC...

Thank you.

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
kszhang said:
Hi guys,

Does anyone who submitted their OWP separately from the PR application after the pilot project announced have received the work permit? As fas as I see, only those submitted the OWP with the application got the work permit...

For us, we have submitted the OWP app for more than 1 month, but nothing heard from CIC...

Thank you.
All OWP under thr pilot program should be completed within 4 months. I am sure urs willl be there before that.

So mine was issued on the 22nd and still haven't received it in the mail.... Talk of irony eh !!