May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
Application was submitted on March 14 2014,

Sponsor's Ecas says: We started processing your application on September 26 2014.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lellen said:
Application was submitted on March 14 2014,

Sponsor's Ecas says: We started processing your application on September 26 2014.
Is there anyone whose application was received prior to March that has Ecas status showing "In process"?

Silence.C

Apr 3, 2014
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Help!!! I Received AOR on Aug 7th.Status Available on Ecas Sep 30th. I went for Upfront medical exam today Oct 1st. And I got a paper call "Emedical informatiob sheet with barcode and UMI number. Then what should I need to do? Sent this form via email, post mail or just wait CIC update my Ecas automatically? Thanks ???

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
You don't need to send it to CIC, however, I ended up sending mine via registered mail anyway.

I attach this "information sheet" with my document updates to CIC (had to earlier attach an updated option C [CRA f&cked up my husband's tax calculation earlier and sent another form]) and this time used for my medical. I will use it again next week to send copies of my new passport:

PLEASE FIND THE PROOF OF e-MEDICAL ATTACHED WITH THIS INFORMATION SHEET REGARDING THE SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP AND PR APPLICATION OF
xxxx AND xxxxx

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document: xx
Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document: xx
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD): xxxx-xx-xx
Country of birth: xxx
(If available) Universal Client Identifier/Client ID Number: xxx
(If available) Application number: xxx
Your current status in Canada: VISITOR - IMPLIED STATUS
The expiration date of that status:
xx xx 2014 - I applied for OWP Extension with my PR application so currently I have an implied status.
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses:
xxx
TORONTO, ONTARIO - xxx
Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all: xxx-xxx-xxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Date the application was submitted: xxxx xx xx
The address where the application was sent:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
(if applicable) The postal company and tracking number if you sent your application via registered mail:
CANADA POST XPRESSPOST xxxxxx

SPONSOR - SPOUSE:

Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document: xxx
Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document: xxx
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD): xx
Country of birth: xx
(If available) Universal Client Identifier/Client ID Number: -
(If available) Application number: xx
Your current status in Canada: CITIZEN
The expiration date of that status: N/A
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses:
xxx
TORONTO, ONTARIO - xx
Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all: xxx-xxx-xxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Date the application was submitted: xx xx 2014
The address where the application was sent:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
(if applicable) The postal company and tracking number if you sent your application via registered mail:
CANADA POST XPRESSPOST xxxx

Silence.C said:
Help!!! I Received AOR on Aug 7th.Status Available on Ecas Sep 30th. I went for Upfront medical exam today Oct 1st. And I got a paper call "Emedical informatiob sheet with barcode and UMI number. Then what should I need to do? Sent this form via email, post mail or just wait CIC update my Ecas automatically? Thanks ???

Silence.C

Apr 3, 2014
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
azarme09 Thank you for your help ;D

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
civic said:
Is there anyone whose application was received prior to March that has Ecas status showing "In process"?
We applied in Feb, and for us it just says application received.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
I just checked our ECAS

We received your application to sponsor APPLICANTS NAME on January 3, 2014.

We started processing your application on January 29, 2014.

This is just AOR right..

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
civic said:
Ours says IN PROCESS.. JANUARY 29 2014

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
nismopinoy said:
I just checked our ECAS

We received your application to sponsor APPLICANTS NAME on January 3, 2014.

We started processing your application on January 29, 2014.

This is just AOR right..
When you log in using sponsor uci, it should always say " started processing your application on..."
Whereas when using applicant's uci it would say "we received ..."
Remember, stage one always just refers to the sponsor's. Also, for info, medical received will only show up after aip is granted. They wont update it on ecas even if you did upfront. At that time that aip is granted, when applicant logs in using her uci, thats whenit would say " we have started processing on.... " which means they are now working on applicant's part.

Vlad1234

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 February
Doc's Request.
Send with application
mary63 said:
We applied in Feb, and for us it just says application received.
For as is same...We also apply in February.

CMLR

Jun 19, 2014
I am SO Upset!!! I am not normally an emotional person but right now I want to cry :( We got an email today from our representative. She has received our entire application back saying it is incomplete! On the 5 of August she had received just one form back to be signed again since I had signed in the wrong place, my mistake. At that time she suggested that we include the new form on dependents since my son was not wanting to join me and is now 19, he was 18 when we submitted the first time. We signed this new form and she sent the form that I had to resign back as well. Now nearly 2 months later we are receiving the entire application back even though the new forms are in the application they are saying it is not there. Our Rep has scanned everything and sent it to me show show me what she got back and everything is there.

Now we have to decide if we want to withdraw the inland app and go outland. I tried to explain to my husband that you can do this and still live in Canada. He worries if there was a need to have an interview. It is pretty unlikely that we would have to have one we really don't have any red flags other than this is both our second marriages and our parents did not attend the wedding, we wrote a lengthy reason for that and submitted it, also only some of our kids made it to the wedding, again we explained that. My husband tends to worry and or to always think of worst case scenarios just so he is not blindsided when they happen. I tried to explain to him how much shorter the outland process is at this time compared to inland but he still worries. Our rep says that either way she can request an expedited process, Although I know chances of that are slim, since the mess up is completely on CIC and not our application. I mean really if it was so incomplete why did they not send it all back when they sent the one form to be re-signed 2 months ago?!?!? And everything is there and they are the most updated forms........ okay I am done venting for now. Just feel sad that after 4+ months we are no closer than the day we sent applications in :mad:

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
CMLR said:
I am SO Upset!!! I am not normally an emotional person but right now I want to cry :( We got an email today from our representative. She has received our entire application back saying it is incomplete!
........ okay I am done venting for now. Just feel sad that after 4+ months we are no closer than the day we sent applications in :mad:
Feel free to vent. I would be furious if we got ours sent back for whatever reason after several months have passed. Sorry to hear this.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
CMLR said:
I am SO Upset!!! I am not normally an emotional person but right now I want to cry :( We got an email today from our representative. She has received our entire application back saying it is incomplete! On the 5 of August she had received just one form back to be signed again since I had signed in the wrong place, my mistake. At that time she suggested that we include the new form on dependents since my son was not wanting to join me and is now 19, he was 18 when we submitted the first time. We signed this new form and she sent the form that I had to resign back as well. Now nearly 2 months later we are receiving the entire application back even though the new forms are in the application they are saying it is not there. Our Rep has scanned everything and sent it to me show show me what she got back and everything is there.

Now we have to decide if we want to withdraw the inland app and go outland. I tried to explain to my husband that you can do this and still live in Canada. He worries if there was a need to have an interview. It is pretty unlikely that we would have to have one we really don't have any red flags other than this is both our second marriages and our parents did not attend the wedding, we wrote a lengthy reason for that and submitted it, also only some of our kids made it to the wedding, again we explained that. My husband tends to worry and or to always think of worst case scenarios just so he is not blindsided when they happen. I tried to explain to him how much shorter the outland process is at this time compared to inland but he still worries. Our rep says that either way she can request an expedited process, Although I know chances of that are slim, since the mess up is completely on CIC and not our application. I mean really if it was so incomplete why did they not send it all back when they sent the one form to be re-signed 2 months ago?!?!? And everything is there and they are the most updated forms........ okay I am done venting for now. Just feel sad that after 4+ months we are no closer than the day we sent applications in :mad:
I'm so sorry:( If I remember well, you are from the US, right? In that case you really need to convince your husband to apply outland. I think you don't even need to withdraw your inland app since it was sent back. If you apply outland, there is even a chance that you will get PR sooner as if you had remained with the original inland process.

CMLR

Jun 19, 2014
Sophieee, You are right I am from the US but he is stressed about the "possibility" of an interview also worried it may cost us more than we have already paid. We have been living on his income, which is not fulltime for over a year now so money is getting pretty tight these days. Winter months he works less than summer months so we know we are in for lower income for a number of months and he does not want to put out more money if he can help it. I think we will end up doing outland but he needs to spend time thinking about it. I have sent some questions to the consultant whom he trusts to get wise answers so we will see.