+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Yeah, bring all of that. And just say you need to get medicals done for Spouse PR. That's all I said/needed to do.

kma said:
Hi,
I also sent the application at the beginning of April without the medical. You did the upfront medical? What should I tell the receptionist while taking the appointment for medical test? Do I need to bring my passport and application number or UCI? Thank you very much.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
This and other way-overdue AORs today are a good news because this means that someone is INDEED looking at the applications submitted in 2014, post AOR.

shaqhal said:
Got a letter from CIC saying there are gaps in my personal history and also my address since i've been 18 :s i've looked over my 5669E form again and i 'm not sure where the gaps are. They want me to resend that info from to them asap. is there a special way to write that up|??

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaqhal said:
Got a letter from CIC saying there are gaps in my personal history and also my address since i've been 18 :s i've looked over my 5669E form again and i 'm not sure where the gaps are. They want me to resend that info from to them asap. is there a special way to write that up|??
Did they email you. I dont get it if the forms are not duly completed why they issue AOR to us. I got AOR fpr my wife on August 7. no news from them.

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon... 25/6/2015 !!!!!!!!!!! Anticipated
Are Panic Attacks normal?

This is the question I ask myself when I wake at 2A.M, heart pounding cannot breath... PANIC PANIC... THEN MORE... I thought that coming to Canada would be wonderful! ::)

I wish I would have researched more before just moving here straight away! If I could I would have stayed in America and worked while awaiting my Outland application to process. I love my partner very much and we are very happy in love, I guess I feel useless and it's making me sad. :'(

I can only imagine how many applicants are in my situation if not worse! I celebrated when I received an email saying me application was received!! Pretty sad still have another 11 mos. to wait!

Medical coverage and work will have to wait, debt will continue to accrue and strength will have to set in...

Hang in there everyone :D

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Hi anybody who received AOR last month august been able to login in ecas now? I still cant login to ecas?

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
I am an August 2014 AOR, I cannot log in.

Flames2014

Aug 27, 2014
anng said:
Hi anybody who received AOR last month august been able to login in ecas now? I still cant login to ecas?
I'm march 2014, i got my AOR last month too but I cannot log onto ecas either.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michminn said:
Are Panic Attacks normal?

This is the question I ask myself when I wake at 2A.M, heart pounding cannot breath... PANIC PANIC... THEN MORE... I thought that coming to Canada would be wonderful! ::)

I wish I would have researched more before just moving here straight away! If I could I would have stayed in America and worked while awaiting my Outland application to process. I love my partner very much and we are very happy in love, I guess I feel useless and it's making me sad. :'(

I can only imagine how many applicants are in my situation if not worse! I celebrated when I received an email saying me application was received!! Pretty sad still have another 11 mos. to wait!

Medical coverage and work will have to wait, debt will continue to accrue and strength will have to set in...

Hang in there everyone :D

I see that you originally submitted your Inland application in March of this year and had it returned, due to a missed signature. Since your official AOR is now August, 2014...why not withdraw your application and submit an Outland application?

If you have [potentially] 12 months to wait before AIP, you could be long `landed' by then, if you switch now!

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Ok thank you michminn and flames. I thought i am the only one that cant login.

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
Ponga said:
I see that you originally submitted your Inland application in March of this year and had it returned, due to a missed signature. Since your official AOR is now August, 2014...why not withdraw your application and submit an Outland application?

If you have [potentially] 12 months to wait before AIP, you could be long `landed' by then, if you switch now!

I'd love to! But then, there would be more fees, would the money we paid for the application be returned? I see that some people are getting Outland approval fast!! But they're waiting an additional 8 mos. for stage 2?! With Outland I wouldn't be able to get an OWP either?! Unless, I am not understanding this correctly? Also, I am now IN Canada with Implied status. If I withdraw I will have to leave... Correct? Huh

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashauc said:
Hi When did you send your application to CPC-M?
Hi,

sent on Feb 14 received Feb 20. Had been able to see the case on ecas since July (I think).

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michminn said:
I'd love to! But then, there would be more fees, would the money we paid for the application be returned? I see that some people are getting Outland approval fast!! But they're waiting an additional 8 mos. for stage 2?! With Outland I wouldn't be able to get an OWP either?! Unless, I am not understanding this correctly? Also, I am now IN Canada with Implied status. If I withdraw I will have to leave... Correct? Huh
Hi,

About the fees, I guess you only forfeit $75 of the application fee by withdrawing. As for other questions, I am not an expert, but I feel you are right.

sweb87

May 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2014
Are medicals an absolute requirement now for spousal PR?

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
civic said:
Did they email you. I dont get it if the forms are not duly completed why they issue AOR to us. I got AOR fpr my wife on August 7. no news from them.
they sent it through snail mail. my app is complete from what it says, they just need more information.