+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

crmalone44

Feb 26, 2014
Hi Everyone,

In the mail today, I received communication from CIC asking for further information on IMM5669E form because I did not put "present" with regard to the final dates of my employment and address, instead I put the date at the time I filled out the form - even though neither has changeed since the submission. I understand the mistake and understandably CIC does not make inferences. Thankfully, they did not return my application, (I got AOR on 8/6/14 in which they indicated my application was received on 3/4/2014) and I simply need to re-submit the form, which is easy enough. My reason for sharing is that clearly someone had gone through my application rather thoroughly to have noticed this. Also, I got a UCI number on this correspondence in addition to F######### application # which was on my AOR.

Just yesterday I was seriously considering withdrawing my inland app and resubmitting outland as I am a US citizen and those processing times seem to be much faster. After getting this communication, I am going to stick it out because I feel am fairly far down this road and I have a new employer has done the work for an LMIA which we think will get finalized in a few weeks, so I can get a new work permit.

Anyway. For you guys, I thought it important to share that someone is clearly looking at applications in depth and perhaps this is hopeful. Any hope will do here right? I've read so many stories on here that are truly depressing and my heart goes out to each of those in much situations than myself. I would love to think they will really start focusing on the inland program and crank out AIP much the same way we waited, waited, waited, waited, for AOR's (at least for the early 2014 inlanders like myself did) and then boom, the paperwork starts getting processed. Here is to hoping. Hang in there everyone.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
crmalone44 said:
Hi Everyone,

In the mail today, I received communication from CIC asking for further information on IMM5669E form because I did not put "present" with regard to the final dates of my employment and address, instead I put the date at the time I filled out the form - even though neither has changeed since the submission. I understand the mistake and understandably CIC does not make inferences. Thankfully, they did not return my application, (I got AOR on 8/6/14 in which they indicated my application was received on 3/4/2014) and I simply need to re-submit the form, which is easy enough. My reason for sharing is that clearly someone had gone through my application rather thoroughly to have noticed this. Also, I got a UCI number on this correspondence in addition to F######### application # which was on my AOR.

Just yesterday I was seriously considering withdrawing my inland app and resubmitting outland as I am a US citizen and those processing times seem to be much faster. After getting this communication, I am going to stick it out because I feel am fairly far down this road and I have a new employer has done the work for an LMIA which we think will get finalized in a few weeks, so I can get a new work permit.

Anyway. For you guys, I thought it important to share that someone is clearly looking at applications in depth and perhaps this is hopeful. Any hope will do here right? I've read so many stories on here that are truly depressing and my heart goes out to each of those in much situations than myself. I would love to think they will really start focusing on the inland program and crank out AIP much the same way we waited, waited, waited, waited, for AOR's (at least for the early 2014 inlanders like myself did) and then boom, the paperwork starts getting processed. Here is to hoping. Hang in there everyone.
hi crmalone. I just have a question how come we didnt recieved any UCI number in our AOR? Is it the applicant or the sponsor given the UCI number? Thank you.

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
crmalone44 said:
Hi Everyone,

In that case, looks like AIP would be lot faster than we think :)

randhawa_a

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
I sent my application for visitor extension last week. I didnt get any information or confirmation yet. Anyone have idea when i can get confirmation from cic that it is submitted or in process.

castropolitan

Sep 3, 2014
New aplicant

Hello everyone, I'm about to apply and all the time was thinking to do it outland cause the restriction for travel. But my husband just get a good job and I don't want to leave him I also have a fulltime contrat .
I have been in Canada since 2013 jun, I have a work permit about to expire in Dec 03 2014. And my family is coming to USA for Christmas . So I have many questions.
You guys know how long take in general to get a work permit once you send the application. All together?
I wanna apply for a multi entry tourist visa before I apply inland, so I can meet my family in USA and back.. So apply tourist, and then over that apply PR. Can that work?
And somebody from Chile here :)
Thanks very much, someone told me that inland is shorter... But as I read here doesn't look like..
Regards
Susana

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the CIC need to contact you asking for new Police check forms or new Health check up how do they contact you for that?

My AOR was sent to my email address, I am guessing they just send you an email requesting this? or is it sent to your address in a letter?

virk1129

Aug 26, 2014
randhawa_a said:
I sent my application for visitor extension last week. I didnt get any information or confirmation yet. Anyone have idea when i can get confirmation from cic that it is submitted or in process.
u will not recieve any information from their end. They ll jst mail u the visitors record if they approve your application

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Need to ask what is F000000000 is it UCI or what??? I got this when I called CIC but not able to log in and check status. also I was able to log in through my previous client ID and it shows application received on aug 1st and medical received

is it AOR as I didnt get any email or letter yet

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
The F000... is your application number. I have NO idea why people aren't able to log in to the E-cas with that number yet. The AOR Email I received said that I should be able to log in with the application number and my personal information. So far, no luck.

pookieee

Aug 24, 2014
Hi all,

According to cic online status, my application has been received on 8th of January 2014 and they started processing my sponsorship application on 31st of January 2014. After that, I only got one mail which is notice of my application transferred to Mississauga. I am confused if this is the AOR that people talk about...

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
Monkeyfish said:
The F000... is your application number. I have NO idea why people aren't able to log in to the E-cas with that number yet. The AOR Email I received said that I should be able to log in with the application number and my personal information. So far, no luck.
It is going to take a few more weeks before you can login !!!! They have to update that in E-Cas I guess !!!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Jamesdavid3 said:
If the CIC need to contact you asking for new Police check forms or new Health check up how do they contact you for that?

My AOR was sent to my email address, I am guessing they just send you an email requesting this? or is it sent to your address in a letter?
As far as I know, CiC usually request police check and medical test through email. This is why it is important that CiC has your correct email.

There has been a couple of cases whereby the DM turned negative before police/medical test was done due to CIC sending to wrong email / mailing address and the applicant didn't reply by deadline requested.

Screech339

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
pookieee said:
Hi all,

According to cic online status, my application has been received on 8th of January 2014 and they started processing my sponsorship application on 31st of January 2014. After that, I only got one mail which is notice of my application transferred to Mississauga. I am confused if this is the AOR that people talk about...

AOR IS the acknowledgement of receipt of your application. I have seen some cases where the AOR was not send but it was updated on E-Cas. Call CIC they might be able to give you a file number

pookieee

Aug 24, 2014
Wating4turn said:
AOR IS the acknowledgement of receipt of your application. I have seen some cases where the AOR was not send but it was updated on E-Cas. Call CIC they might be able to give you a file number

Thank you for the reply! But my file number starting with F000 was on the mail. I guess it is the AOR equivalent..

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
pookieee said:
Thank you for the reply! But my file number starting with F000 was on the mail. I guess it is the AOR equivalent..
I don't want to get your hopes up when I say this. Sometimes not always, when Ecas finally get updated after your submitted your application, it may be at AIP stage. In my case, my wife couldn't get on ecas until she gotten AIP and at that point, Ecas has updated it and had medical test received status as well. When you mentioned that Ecas has listed as medical received, I wondered if you gotten AIP like my wife did.

Screech339