+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
I wrote Chris Alexander and tweeted him, and am writing the MP in my riding too. If everyoneb does this, it could help!
Hi Monkeyfish,
Did you call CIC regarding your CSQ? Were you able to log on their system ?

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Smsm81 said:
Hi Monkeyfish,
Did you call CIC regarding your CSQ? Were you able to log on their system ?
Hi! I haven't called CIC yet, but I thought they notified us Quebec applicants when it was time to go forward with the CSQ process. Do you know?

Thanks!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Here is the thing; the process used to be that Applications received AOR with document to apply for or without the request but they receive it while after. Now it seems the policy has changed because Quebec immigration website state that we cant apply for CSQ before our application to be approved by CIC.
Maybe you should give CIC call next week to ask them about that

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Smsm81 said:
Here is the thing; the process used to be that Applications received AOR with document to apply for or without the request but they receive it while after. Now it seems the policy has changed because Quebec immigration website state that we cant apply for CSQ before our application to be approved by CIC.
Ok I will, and I'll call CSQ if I can too! Nothing is very obvious in this process except the fact that it takes FOREVER!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
Ok I will, and I'll call CSQ if I can too! Nothing is very obvious in this process except the fact that it takes FOREVER!
CSQ is the certificate we receive from immigration Quebec,Maybe you mean Immigration Quebec.
We are close in timeline, were you able to access CIC website or not yet? Also the file number you received started with F 000 ... or with XF?

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Smsm81 said:
CSQ is the certificate we receive from immigration Quebec,Maybe you mean Immigration Quebec.
We are close in timeline, were you able to access CIC website or not yet? Also the file number you received started with F 000 ... or with XF?
Yes, I meant immigration Quebec, thanks. I have not been able to see my app on the CIC website yet. My file number begins with 'F', yep!

daniellanogli

Jan 13, 2014
Thunder Bay ON - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014
Hey everyone! Just to let you guys know that I got my AOR on August 6th.
I am so relieved! I hope the waiting time is not going to be so long. :D :D

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
Hey guys,

I received AOR today. The application was sent on 30th June and was received on 7th July. I can't be happy just because those monkeys are doing their job, but hey, it's one step forward.

Brazilian19

Jul 30, 2014
daniellanogli said:
Hey everyone! Just to let you guys know that I got my AOR on August 6th.
I am so relieved! I hope the waiting time is not going to be so long. :D :D

Hi, I'm from Brazil too. Congratulations for your AOR. As i can saw, many people who send their application after me, already received their AOR. I sent my package on 20th February. :(

Does anyone know the e-mail or phone that i can contact cic?
Thank you

Filipinay

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Oakville, ON
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
File Transfer...
and SA 06-01-2017; BGC In progress: 26-04-2017
Med's Request
Re- Med request 14-03-2017
Med's Done....
30-03-2017 Medical Passed (Re- Med)
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH 03-07-2017
LANDED..........
22-07-2017
I received an AOR fr my email today!! :) Application filed June 27 received June 30! let's get it all rolling!!

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Monkeyfish said:
Smsm81 said:
Hey guys,
Please keep me posted on what they say.
If you read my last post, I was told it'd be a while yet (AIP) before we can apply for csq etc. Therefore no access to french classes/insurance for even longer.
By the time they realise they need to send us our request letter, it'll probably take another month or so more for QC to then process & send to CIC, in comparison to those outside QC.

atticusfinch said:
Hey everyone (esp. Quebec applicants),
Gave CIC a call to see how things are going & if they know whether the procedure for QC applicants is the same with all the extended delays etc etc.

I didn't feel like she was 100% sure what I was talking about, but was very friendly so.. I explained to her that previously (as in before these 2014 delays etc) , after receiving an AOR we would soon after receive a letter in the post to apply to the Quebec side for our Undertaking application/CSQ [ http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/undertaking-application/index.html ], then that info is sent to CIC to complete 1st stage AIP.
She understood, went to check the details.. and I was told, we will be asked to apply to the Quebec side AFTER our 1st stage AIP, not before.

Now, I'll see what is said/if this change is true when I call again next time but if so, it's more frustration as Quebec applicants will potentially have to wait longer for insurance coverage/access to language classes/etc etc as they won't accept us till we have the CSQ ...that we can ONLY apply for if CIC sends us a request letter... whenever that will be.

..if only we'd applied outland! The joys of hindsight.

Vlad1234

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 February
Doc's Request.
Send with application
I checked today my Applacitian status on line I was using my UCI # and finally ;D showing that they are received my application but I never received email from them, when I call them they said that email was send to me but there is no email I check few times spam, junk, inbox nothing was there. I ask them for AOR # but CIC lady told me that they can't resend again!? I guess UCI is my AOR? ::)

Vlad1234

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 February
Doc's Request.
Send with application
Brazilian19 said:
Hi, I'm from Brazil too. Congratulations for your AOR. As i can saw, many people who send their application after me, already received their AOR. I sent my package on 20th February. :(

Does anyone know the e-mail or phone that i can contact cic?
Thank you
Check on line , use UCI # for log in, I had same situation I call them today and they say that email was send to me few days ago but I never received. Today When I check application status on line finally showing that they received my application so I guess everything is fine...I send application on 20 February 2014 they received on 21.

Brazilian19

Jul 30, 2014
Vlad1234 said:
Check on line , use UCI # for log in, I had same situation I call them today and they say that email was send to me few days ago but I never received. Today When I check application status on line finally showing that they received my application so I guess everything is fine...I send application on 20 February 2014 they received on 21.

Finally!!!!!

As you I checked today my Application status online with my UCI e finally i could see my process on system for the first time. I have tried it before and i haven't could see nothing, but now finally all my information are there. Even though I never received email from them.

Thank you!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Package sent in February 20th
Application Received on February 24th.