+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
kma said:
Hi anng, We have applied in April and the applicant received the AoR via email on August. Neither the Sponsor nor the Applicant can enter into the ecas system as of today. Hope that this info will help you to relax a bit.
I applied in March application receive in April, AOR August. Neither the Sponsor nor the Applicant can enter into the ecas system as of today, too, but the question is, Do I need to apply for OWP or wait since OWP was include in my Application in March? Thank you Guys

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
I just sent my OWP application yesterday, too..

The thing is my current post-graduate work permit expires on Feb 27... and it's not likely that i would get owp before that..

I know I get an implied status automatically, but what's the process of renewing my SIN? because my SIN also expires on Feb 27.. My company is asking me for updated SIN..

how do i renew my SIN without any documents received from Vegreville? :-(

Is any one in the same shoe?

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
Jamesdavid3 said:
I just contacted a CIC Agent and he said that if you sent a OWP with your Sponsorship application before December 22nd, it will just be created as normal after AIP (16 month wait) and it wont be part of the new pilot project.

So it looks like anyone who sent in their OWP and Application originally will be screwed over and people who are just applying will get there's months before US!!
That is not true....I have spoken to a few agents from CIC and those that has sent their OWP before December 22nd will be processed as part of this pilot program. They will receive their OWP before the 4 months indicated for those that sent their app after December 22nd.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Since they have started to process you that means you are already on the Stage 2 now...So for some how you didn't wait the full 16 months like the rest of us

Mine just says Application received and I submitted mine last March!!

It seems like yours has just been put right at the top of the pile.
For some applicant the date CIC sent the AOR appear in the eCAS as "we started processing your application on..."
They are NOT in stage 2, they need to wait till CIC reach their date.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
hwanlj said:
I just sent my OWP application yesterday, too..

The thing is my current post-graduate work permit expires on Feb 27... and it's not likely that i would get owp before that..

I know I get an implied status automatically, but what's the process of renewing my SIN? because my SIN also expires on Feb 27.. My company is asking me for updated SIN..

how do i renew my SIN without any documents received from Vegreville? :-(

Is any one in the same shoe?
You can't renew your SIN before you get your OWP but you can convince your company that you can legally continue to work with your expired SIN while you are waiting for it. Show them the CIC definition about implied status, the new pilot program and some proof that you sent your OWP.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
kma said:
Hi anng, We have applied in April and the applicant received the AoR via email on August. Neither the Sponsor nor the Applicant can enter into the ecas system as of today. Hope that this info will help you to relax a bit.
thanks kma.

randhawa_a

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
sophieee said:
You can't renew your SIN before you get your OWP but you can convince your company that you can legally continue to work with your expired SIN while you are waiting for it. Show them the CIC definition about implied status, the new pilot program and some proof that you sent your OWP.
I didnt add checklist with my application form but i sent aor nd vistor record with app. It will make any problem like application return or it is ok?

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
randhawa_a said:
I didnt add checklist with my application form but i sent aor nd vistor record with app. It will make any problem like application return or it is ok?
I did put marriage certificate and a rental letter that we live together just supporting document for the application

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
hwanlj said:
If you submit your application now, you should get a new work permit well before that deadline: the website shows that online applications are currently being processed in 36 days and paper applications in 53 days, both of which would be prior to the February 27th deadline.

w1104

Oct 25, 2014
Jamesdavid3 said:
I just contacted a CIC Agent and he said that if you sent a OWP with your Sponsorship application before December 22nd, it will just be created as normal after AIP (16 month wait) and it wont be part of the new pilot project.

So it looks like anyone who sent in their OWP and Application originally will be screwed over and people who are just applying will get there's months before US!!
bored_waiting said:
That is not true....I have spoken to a few agents from CIC and those that has sent their OWP before December 22nd will be processed as part of this pilot program. They will receive their OWP before the 4 months indicated for those that sent their app after December 22nd.
How the hell can we end up with this here? Assuming both are telling the truth, how can one get a YES answer and another a NO answer to the SAME question. wtf is that?

the amount of disinformation being spread is disheartening to say the least.

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
w1104 said:
How the hell can we end up with this here? Assuming both are telling the truth, how can one get a YES answer and another a NO answer to the SAME question. wtf is that?

When the pilot program first got announced CIC agents were giving false information about eligibility requirements for this program....But since this issue has been resolved and you can call CIC to confirm that all previous apps that were submitted prior to December 22 are eligible for this pilot program and will receive their OWP soon.

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Serenity03 said:
Hi lsj2767!

Yeah I just received mine December 19, 2014.
Thank you.

I called CIC and got a strange file number starting with XF...Not even AOR..
I don't know why CIC gives me a hard time for not illegal criminal record in Canada.
None-illegal criminal record in Canada became indictable offense. My OWP approval became cancelled. My first PR application refused. I'm out of status. The pilot program is useless.
I have had bad luck for 3 years.. I stay in Canada because my half of family are here..

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w1104 said:

Yes that is what I was told by a CIC Agent any applications after Dec 22nd only count towards the pilot program, so that means anyone before then (Almost everyone effected) would be in trouble!!

But I guess since then that has been cleared up and is not the case as the Agents were getting it wrong

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Jamesdavid3 said:
Yes that is what I was told by a CIC Agent any applications after Dec 22nd only count towards the pilot program, so that means anyone before then (Almost everyone effected) would be in trouble!!

But I guess since then that has been cleared up and is not the case as the Agents were getting it wrong
I'm curious what's stopping applicants from applying for a new owp per the specifications of the pilot program regardless if they already submitted with the original app? don't the new applications go to a different office? since the new one is quicker to process, by the time they got around to the original, the owp would already been approved, the original fee would then be reimbursed, and CIC would just discard the original. it seems to be somewhat of a "loophole" for those in-status applicants who will be left in the dark for some time. just a thought...

susana

Nov 4, 2008
lsj2767 said:
Thank you.

I called CIC and got a strange file number starting with XF...Not even AOR..
I don't know why CIC gives me a hard time for not illegal criminal record in Canada.
None-illegal criminal record in Canada became indictable offense. My OWP approval became cancelled. My first PR application refused. I'm out of status. The pilot program is useless.
I have had bad luck for 3 years.. I stay in Canada because my half of family are here..
What is a none-illegal criminal record in Canada ? And why is an indictable offense ? If you have a criminal record and you are inadmissible and caught you will be deported, but I stlll don't know what you are talking about. Having a criminal record is not bad luck, is bad choices.