+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Clcl88

Apr 15, 2015
Clcl88 said:
Hello everyone,

I am an Oct 17th 2013 applicant. I was asked for more documents and medical exams, which CIC received on March 27th. I called CIC last week and they confirmed they got my medicals and everything but I still don't get ANYTHING on my e-cas, not even a "medical exams received". It only says they received my application on Oct 17 2013.

It's so frustrating and I don't know what's happening. I see many of you already have (at least) "medical exams received". Have my officer forgotten about me? By the way, mine is OFFICER MSI-ER4, has anyone had this officer working on their application? Is he/she always this slow to give decisions? Please, help! :'( ??? :(

Also, I would like to know if you were able to login in your ecas before your application was being processed. I am not sure if my ecas existed before receiving the CIC letter asking for more documents. Does the ecas begin to be available once your application is opened?

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
Clcl88 said:
Hello everyone,

I am an Oct 17th 2013 applicant. I was asked for more documents and medical exams, which CIC received on March 27th. I called CIC last week and they confirmed they got my medicals and everything but I still don't get ANYTHING on my e-cas, not even a "medical exams received". It only says they received my application on Oct 17 2013.

It's so frustrating and I don't know what's happening. I see many of you already have (at least) "medical exams received". Have my officer forgotten about me? By the way, mine is OFFICER MSI-ER4, has anyone had this officer working on their application? Is he/she always this slow to give decisions? Please, help! :'( ??? :(
Everyone doing things different. I was asked to redo my medical on March 30, the same day i checked the eCAS it says they've received my medical.
You can order the case note(forget if it's called this), it would show how's going with yours case. But i guess you just have to wait a bit longer.
But if they already request you more documents, it means they are working on your case now.

Korosia

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

Just an FYI - We got our DM Today from CIC Mississauga.... Even though we already got our interview time from CIC Halifax on the 16th. Looks like they are a little behind :p

Thanks!

Alyssa

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
bdianeg said:
Congratulations!! Thanks for posting your update!

I just received the DM email yesterday, and now I'm waiting for the Ottawa office to contact me for the landing appointment. Did you get the feeling that they were still on that 7 week timeline? Totally trying to figure out how long this last bit will take, which is probably a silly thing to do. It's so unpredictable.
I received DM email yesterday too. But r u going to pay the 490 before they contact u for the landing interview?

bdianeg

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cissychen008 said:
I received DM email yesterday too. But r u going to pay the 490 before they contact u for the landing interview?
Would there be any benefit to paying it before they request it? Does it speed anything up?

romanccce

Feb 13, 2014
Hi!!

I am a November 30, 2013 applicant and I got a letter in mail today telling me that I have been approved and an invitation to interview on May 4th.
I can't believe this nightmare is finally going to be over. :)

rugbyman

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to ask... after CIC has asked us to redo the medical...which we did. Do we need to send anything to them? The doctor's office said they will send the medical result to CIC electronically. Doctor's office just gave us 'e-medical form' as a receipt. Do you know if we are supposed to mail/send the medical receipt to CIC? (It's just a receipt showing that we did the exam, says nothing about the results). Thank you in advance for your replies.

aiho

May 1, 2014
rugbyman said:
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to ask... after CIC has asked us to redo the medical...which we did. Do we need to send anything to them? The doctor's office said they will send the medical result to CIC electronically. Doctor's office just gave us 'e-medical form' as a receipt. Do you know if we are supposed to mail/send the medical receipt to CIC? (It's just a receipt showing that we did the exam, says nothing about the results). Thank you in advance for your replies.
Usually you can ask for one copy of you medical exam result from the clinic, cost 10 dollars.

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
rugbyman said:
Hi Everyone,
You can send it in but you don't have to. I didn't and i called cic a couple weeks later, they've received my medical after a little more than a week after i done everything.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
romanccce said:
Hi!!

I am a November 30, 2013 applicant and I got a letter in mail today telling me that I have been approved and an invitation to interview on May 4th.
I can't believe this nightmare is finally going to be over. :)
Congrats!:)
Did you receive everything at once today or did you received the first stage approval earlier?

rugbyman

Sep 10, 2014
zoemmn said:
You can send it in but you don't have to. I didn't and i called cic a couple weeks later, they've received my medical after a little more than a week after i done everything.
Thank you everyone for your response!

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Glad to see some good news in the forums lately! My partner landed yesterday in Calgary! It was quite quick, and they asked him the usual stuff, but they also asked me a number of questions about if I had a criminal record; if I'd ever declared bankruptcy; if I'd defaulted on an immigration loan. They were all straightforward "no"s for me, so that was easy. The lady was lovely and when explaining Condition 51 just that I can't be mean to him and that we need to be nice to each other. I gave my husband a Canada water bottle and a little stuffed moose with a maple leaf the second she stamped his passport (which I had hidden in my purse); and she liked that (as did my husband). (Fun tip: Dollarama has a ton of Canada themed stuff that they are just starting to put out for Canada day, so it's a super cheap nice little touch if anyone is landing soon.) She told us the PR card would come in the mail in 42 days.

SO HAPPY! ;D

We're an Aug 21st, 2013 applicant.

mapleleaf1022

Oct 22, 2014
AchankengCrawford said:
Glad to see some good news in the forums lately! My partner landed yesterday in Calgary! It was quite quick, and they asked him the usual stuff, but they also asked me a number of questions about if I had a criminal record; if I'd ever declared bankruptcy; if I'd defaulted on an immigration loan. They were all straightforward "no"s for me, so that was easy. The lady was lovely and when explaining Condition 51 just that I can't be mean to him and that we need to be nice to each other. I gave my husband a Canada water bottle and a little stuffed moose with a maple leaf the second she stamped his passport (which I had hidden in my purse); and she liked that (as did my husband). (Fun tip: Dollarama has a ton of Canada themed stuff that they are just starting to put out for Canada day, so it's a super cheap nice little touch if anyone is landing soon.) She told us the PR card would come in the mail in 42 days.

SO HAPPY! ;D

We're an Aug 21st, 2013 applicant.

Awwww, that is so sweet AchankengCrawford! Congrats and all the best to you & hubby!!! :D

romanccce

Feb 13, 2014
sophieee said:
Congrats!:)
Did you receive everything at once today or did you received the first stage approval earlier?
I haven't received anything before, just this letter today. :) happy happy!!!

aiho

May 1, 2014
HEY guys, good news! My husband got SA email just now. I'm the Dec 23, 2013 applicant.

SA email attached PDF file like this:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada

Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXX and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence

(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

IMPORTANT: Passport(s) for your sponsored family member(s) must be valid for the duration of their

stay in Canada.