File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
I got my landing interview date in the post today (will be April 21st in Windsor, ON)
I'm a September 27 applicant.

The end of a very long and painful journey. I hope things work better in the future for the so many couples waiting.

Charles

Zimmi

Sep 4, 2014
Hey Sophie you can add on your spreadsheet that I did my medicals on April 7th. Now I hope to get DM soon! Fingers crossed.

On another note, I applied for my OWP in February. As it seems like I will have DM before they even start processing my OWP is there a way to withdraw the OWP application and get my fees back? Whatever I read on CIC's website seems to indicate that one can cancel the OWP application, but its not really made clear how. I applied through paper and not online, as I didn't have AIP at the time of application for OWP.
Has anyone done this before - cancelling their OWP permit application?

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
Hi, I have a question. My husband received SA email on April 7th, 2015. I was keeping waiting the AIP. ... And then today I check my ECAS, it showed "decision made" under my name and my husband's name. Does that mean, I received full AIP and decision made? So what is the next step? CiC will send me an email or letter to schedule a landing interview? Is that gonna be a letter, not email?

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Hey Gang just letting you know for spreadsheet purposes I received my P.R card in the mail today. Landed at Vancouver office on Feb 24th 2015. Good luck to the rest of you all waiting.

softball

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
sophieee said:
Hi everyone, just a little heads up, we merged the two tracking spreadsheet (there was an other one from the Canada Inland Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners FB group) and I will work with Sabine Gowsy to keep it updated. Right now there must be a lot of duplications, I will try and get rid of them during next week. But even if I do that, there is a lot of data, so I'm thinking about making a separated sheet for the 2013 applicants and the other one for the 2014-2015 applicants.
Hi Sophieee, you are doing a fantastic job maintaining the spreadsheet! Really appreciate! Thanks for everyone who shares your application updates here, comparing to the very limited information on CIC website, this is tremendously helpful! Thank you guys for keeping the marvellous work and giving us hope!

bdianeg

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cissychen008 said:
Hi, I have a question. My husband received SA email on April 7th, 2015. I was keeping waiting the AIP. ... And then today I check my ECAS, it showed "decision made" under my name and my husband's name. Does that mean, I received full AIP and decision made? So what is the next step? CiC will send me an email or letter to schedule a landing interview? Is that gonna be a letter, not email?
Your post made me log in to just check on my status, and the same thing is happening to me. My husband received, what I assume is the AIP email, saying that he'd been approved as a sponsor on April 7. Then today when I logged in, it says DM on both his and my section. But, I received no email. Maybe it's coming snail mail? I just don't get why it's sometimes email and sometimes regular mail.

Has this happened to others?

honeyblossom678

Nov 23, 2014
Hi
I am writing because I had my landing interview on March 20. I would like to know if there is someone who landed on or before March 20 AND has already received the PR Card. If so, how long did it take to receive it?
Please let me know.
Thanks

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Hey all!

We got our landing date as well - April 21st in Calgary. We received the email telling us about our landing date on Thursday, April 9th - I'm guessing this is DM? (Aug 21st, 2013 applicant here).

The letter says: "Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on
April 21st 2015 @ 10:00am." and then goes on with details.

We live in Edmonton, but we put my parent's address down as our mailing address because we weren't sure how long we'd be staying in this apartment, so we didn't want to have to change addresses part way through the process because we've read the horror stories. It will be easier, I think, for us to drive to Calgary for the interview than deal will all the hassle of trying to get an interview in Edmonton.

So excited to be nearing the end and I could not have done it without all of you and your support! Much love to the forum, the facebook group, and all the people who are working so hard with the protests etc... <3

nique2gee

Apr 8, 2015
I'm new here, @ Sophiee can u add me to the spread sheet please?

Category is Family
CPC is Mississauga
App rec' January 20, 2014
AOR rec' May 3, 2014,
Police report Sent April 8, 2015
1st Medical sent with Application
2nd Medical December 10, 2014 (I redo Medical Cus of my visitor visa extension)
OWP sent December 24, 2014..............

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
honeyblossom678 said:
Hi
I am writing because I had my landing interview on March 20. I would like to know if there is someone who landed on or before March 20 AND has already received the PR Card. If so, how long did it take to receive it?
Please let me know.
Thanks
It dependa on which office you landed, which province etc. I landed February 19th at Etobicoke and received my card last week. Hope this helps!

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Hi everyone, I read on another thread that getting your MP involved wasn't such a great idea because it meant all comms would now be directed to them and you'd be pretty much left out in the dark.
How many of you Inlanders have gotten the MP's involved and would you say it was a positive or negative thing to do?
Thanks for your time guys.

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Percy Weasley said:
Hi everyone, I read on another thread that getting your MP involved wasn't such a great idea because it meant all comms would now be directed to them and you'd be pretty much left out in the dark.
How many of you Inlanders have gotten the MP's involved and would you say it was a positive or negative thing to do?
Thanks for your time guys.

We weren't left in the dark when we involved our MP. And sometimes you have no choice but to go that way, especially when CIC slacks off.

BD

jmarie88

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
Does anyone know if after the landing interview we need to drive across the border and come back to officially 'land'? I thought I've read somewhere of people doing this

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
jmarie88 said:
Does anyone know if after the landing interview we need to drive across the border and come back to officially 'land'? I thought I've read somewhere of people doing this
You do not need to flagpole around the US/Canada border if you applied "inland" PR. You will be officially landed as PR at your landing interview after you signed your COPR.

The only people who need to do this are those who applied "outland" while in Canada. They will get their COPR in the mail. They have to trigger a landing as PR by flagpoling at the US border and back into Canada to make their PR status become official.