05-01-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
CONFUSE101 said:
I just cancelled my booking for April 27, you might want to try calling Heritage Village in Edmonton. 780-722-3720 is there number.
Thank you! Sadly when I finally got through, that must have been booked already as the earliest I got was the 8th of May, which is a lot earlier than any of the other places around here.

This is beyond my 30 days that my form mentions, but I have emailed CIC and stated I cannot get a date in April. (Not sure if they would accept that ???)
I will keep calling though, maybe I get lucky with a cancellation.

higgins1

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014 CSQ: 06-02-2014 AIP + DM: 09-04-2015
sophieee said:
Congrats! ;)
Thank you Sophieee!:)

Yesterday we got SA, today I got AIP + DM together. Montreal office will contact me.
Officer RW is working fast.. :)

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
tynoxes said:
Thank you! Sadly when I finally got through, that must have been booked already as the earliest I got was the 8th of May, which is a lot earlier than any of the other places around here.

This is beyond my 30 days that my form mentions, but I have emailed CIC and stated I cannot get a date in April. (Not sure if they would accept that ???)
I will keep calling though, maybe I get lucky with a cancellation.
hi tynoxes,

i think cic will accept that! i got medical request last march 31. i did my physical & x-ray april 6 & april 7 may lab test. they also give me 30 days. its state in the letter, if u failure to send the requested document, you have to explain to them which did already.did u try booking in calgary?

jmarie88

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
I just got an email for my landing interview in Calgary. It's on April 21st, so a little over a week. Calgary office seems to be quick at getting appointments for interviews from what I've seen.

October 22, 2013 applicant here. Will let you guys know how it goes. Almost done :D

anascorse

Oct 6, 2014
Hey guys,

Just an update for Vancouver people who are waiting for their PR cards.

I landed on Feb 18th, received my PR card in the mail today. So 1 month and a half till I received it.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
higgins1 said:
Thank you Sophieee!:)

Yesterday we got SA, today I got AIP + DM together. Montreal office will contact me.
Officer RW is working fast.. :)
finally, some good news :)

tynoxes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
ashleycass30 said:
hi tynoxes,

i think cic will accept that! i got medical request last march 31. i did my physical & x-ray april 6 & april 7 may lab test. they also give me 30 days. its state in the letter, if u failure to send the requested document, you have to explain to them which did already.did u try booking in calgary?
Hi there!

I called a few places in Calgary, and they told me their booked full for April.
I am going to try tomorrow in person at some locations and see, maybe I get lucky and get a booking somewhere sooner.

Really sucks that I finally got my AIP and the request letter, then just to find out that all medical places is booked full already, and the majority of advice I am getting is to either fly to another province (not directed at you Ashley, just saying in general) or that I should have done this sooner (Sounds like I was mistaken that I need the request letter before doing the medicals).

Sincey

Dec 30, 2013
Hello,
There is an update , We got SA today and for the applicant IMM5669 FORM and a copy of valid passeport have been requested .This documents will be send definitely tomorrow in order to get Full AIP and DM .

Thanks Sophieee for the spreadsheet .

silenced25

Apr 10, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
So on March 10,2015 I received an email from CIC. This email stated that I must do my Medical Exam within 30 days of receiving that letter. Completed my medicals and everything, that's fine. Yesterday I received another email (received on April 9,2015) that had a letter dated March 10, 2015. It took 1 day shy of a month for them to send, and basically detailed that I had one month to do the medical, background check, AND residence fee. It's all due today, April 10, 2015. They essentially gave me one day's notice to do something they typically give 30 days for. I emailed CPC-M detailing all of this, sent my receipt of medical as well as a screenshot showing which date I received this month old letter.

Has anyone had experience with this? I asked for a month extension so I can properly have time to get my prints done. Got an automated email saying CPC may not even reply unless it's a specific inquiry. If my residency application gets denied due to someone sending me the email a month late I will be crushed. Not to mention I just spent 280 on a medical.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
silenced25 said:
So on March 10,2015 I received an email from CIC. This email stated that I must do my Medical Exam within 30 days of receiving that letter. Completed my medicals and everything, that's fine. Yesterday I received another email (received on April 9,2015) that had a letter dated March 10, 2015. It took 1 day shy of a month for them to send, and basically detailed that I had one month to do the medical, background check, AND residence fee. It's all due today, April 10, 2015. They essentially gave me one day's notice to do something they typically give 30 days for. I emailed CPC-M detailing all of this, sent my receipt of medical as well as a screenshot showing which date I received this month old letter.

Has anyone had experience with this? I asked for a month extension so I can properly have time to get my prints done. Got an automated email saying CPC may not even reply unless it's a specific inquiry. If my residency application gets denied due to someone sending me the email a month late I will be crushed. Not to mention I just spent 280 on a medical.
Even though CIC doesn't respond to emails/requests, it doesn't mean they don't GET the requests/emails. If a fax number was also provided, I would recommend sending it by fax as well (if you can). That way, you know it was delivered one way or another. This is also a good reason to get in touch with your MP, so they can inquire on your behalf and make sure CIC received the extension request and follows through with it. best of luck!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Hi everyone, just a little heads up, we merged the two tracking spreadsheet (there was an other one from the Canada Inland Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners FB group) and I will work with Sabine Gowsy to keep it updated. Right now there must be a lot of duplications, I will try and get rid of them during next week. But even if I do that, there is a lot of data, so I'm thinking about making a separated sheet for the 2013 applicants and the other one for the 2014-2015 applicants.

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
Don't be upset tynoxes . Just try call back to Calgary and Edmonton clinics everyday check for cancallation. I did it whole last week then get in one that week.

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
sophieee said:
Hi everyone, just a little heads up, we merged the two tracking spreadsheet (there was an other one from the Canada Inland Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners FB group) and I will work with Sabine Gowsy to keep it updated. Right now there must be a lot of duplications, I will try and get rid of them during next week. But even if I do that, there is a lot of data, so I'm thinking about making a separated sheet for the 2013 applicants and the other one for the 2014-2015 applicants.
can you update mine. I received SA on April 7th

sophieb

Nov 6, 2014
anascorse said:
Hey guys,

Just an update for Vancouver people who are waiting for their PR cards.

I landed on Feb 18th, received my PR card in the mail today. So 1 month and a half till I received it.
You are soooo lucky!!! I landed on January 21, 2015 and I still haven't received my card. I have no clue what is going on. My address has not changed so there's no reason for it to be sent to the wrong address. I called CIC and they said it was mailed on March 2. They said I have to wait 6 weeks from the date it was supposedly mailed to make a formal complaint. I was a May 2013 applicant so I have been waiting 2 years for this process to be completed :mad: