Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Just write none /N/A i think ,since they are not 18 yrs yet , or you can leave a blank I guess .

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
MisterBob said:
Hello Princess029,

I am coming from a 3rd person perspective and I am not trying to be disrepectful in anyway so please hear me out. I'm trying to be as neutral as possible.

I want to point out somethings to you. I have been off and on this forum since July 2012 needing for help and I know Ponga was one of people that have been very helpful to me and many members on here.

1) Forum and threads all have rules that apply. I just briefly scanned through your two post and if there are two similar posts and if they are only 16 minutes apart then that is called spam - and it is frown upon as of forum etiquette and can be even be negatively impacted to you by moderators on any kind of forum on the internet (not sure about here though).

2) Members that have been on forums with more posts and lots more positive (Ponga 3400+ posts, rating +140) vs members with less rating (Princess 250+ posts, rating +1) does play an impact on how people view you two if you decide to call someone out on being rude for example.

3) By commenting as you just did does not increase your chance for help and instead may do the opposite.

I just want to say thank you for taking your time to read all this if you have gotten this far of reading my message. I hope the best for everyone on here.

UPDATE: I truly mean I am not trying to disrespect anyone here. I know going through the process is quite frustrating and painful and the last thing we all want is conflict or drama on a forum where we look for help through this difficult time.
Mister Bob, I hear ya. But all I responded to her was just leave the question if she does not have an answer. There's no need to tell me to make my own thread because whoever is here in this forum has an individual confusion when it comes to the whole process. Besides if someone asked question if no one can answer it is more understandable compare to the comment saying I should make my own thread. And for you to know I don't need anyone to give me rate or what so ever because all we need in this forum is RESPECT to people who needed help. And be sensitive enough with your comments okay. So if your saying all these because I don't have rates compare to her then you are absolutely wrong. I never look at that way. I just thought who has an idea of the question can answer if not then leave it. That simple. So if someone think that inland applicant does not have a dependent outside Canada and cannot ask questions because you thought it was for outland then obviously you don't understand it's whole forum. We are supposed to ask freely in thus forum and if your lucky to get the right answer then good. If not then just Move on.

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Princess029 said:
Mister Bob, I hear ya. But all I responded to her was just leave the question if she does not have an answer. There's no need to tell me to make my own thread because whoever is here in this forum has an individual confusion when it comes to the whole process. Besides if someone asked question if no one can answer it is more understandable compare to the comment saying I should make my own thread. And for you to know I don't need anyone to give me rate or what so ever because all we need in this forum is RESPECT to people who needed help. And be sensitive enough with your comments okay. So if your saying all these because I don't have rates compare to her then you are absolutely wrong. I never look at that way. I just thought who has an idea of the question can answer if not then leave it. That simple. So if someone think that inland applicant does not have a dependent outside Canada and cannot ask questions because you thought it was for outland then obviously you don't understand it's whole forum. We are supposed to ask freely in thus forum and if your lucky to get the right answer then good. If not then just Move on.

Hello Princess,

Thank for being patient and sharing with me. I do hope someone can provide you an answer. Best of luck! :)

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Mr.bob, thanks for responding as well. I already figured out myself.
Thanks for your time

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
Princess029,

I think you took what Ponga said the wrong way. There wasn't any disrespect in asking you to make your own thread. Reason mainly being because it's true. If you made your own thread there would be a lot more exposure to members OUTSIDE of the inland 2013 group. We are a small portion of the people on this forum and she was only meaning that had you made a single thread there would be, not only our group, but many other groups able to see your post. Nobody outside of our issue will be in here looking at questions. :)

And you did post twice, maybe you didn't mean to, but it is considered spam and it is considered very impatient and rude. Not saying you meant it that way at all, but you snapped at her for merely pointing out these two facts.

You're right that she can ignore your question, but you asked it TWICE which is seen as annoying by some people.

Not trying to argue, just trying to clear up why you may have taken her posts the wrong way and kinda stand to Ponga's defense a little. :p

But in the end, we're all here for the same reason... let's just get along! :D

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Come on, just let it go. Now I'm annoyed. LOL

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
Fair enough. I'm glad you finally let it go. :p

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Haha I did already since last night just so you know. I just thought I had to reply some of you who responded. That would be it. So good luck to each and everyone here.

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
I wasn't assuming you were still angry, I was attempting to clear up what she was trying to say to you. Since you still seemed pissed off at Ponga for some reason.

That's just my viewing of it.

But it's all gooooooooood.

Let's go back to complaining about CIC, that never gets old. :'( :p

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
CONFUSE101 said:
Does anybody here fill up IMM 5669 form for dependants under 18 yrs old?

On item #12 under "Address", it says
"List all addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years."

Do I have to fill it up or just leave it blank since dependants are under 18?
If you have to fill the IMM 5669 form for your dependents and they are under 18 year you will have to list all the addresses where they lived on the past 10 years (or less if they are younger).

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
** Need Help **

I just sponsored my common-law and she signed for the permanent residence on March 26th last week.

She realizes she doesn't want to be together anymore and she wants to live on her own if she could. She has "conditional permanent residence" - which means she needs to live with me for 2 more years and to be in a marriage-like relationship together which is not the case.

1) Right now, we both agreed in cancelling her permanent residence but the CBSA (CIC told me to call) told me that they can file an investigation into this but it will take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years and mostly around 2 years to complete it.

2) Her work wants sponsor her and told her to change her sponsorship to a work sponsorship (which CIC told me that doesn't work because she's already a permanent residence? But yesterday when I called they said she can apply for either a visitor visa or work permit if she is sponsored by her work if we cancel her permanent residence)

3) How would this affect me for future sponsorships on my part? And how would this affect her? Will it lead to a bad record on her end? Much appreciated.

MisterBob appreciates all you guys! Please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks 2013 inland family!

gfdvca

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Princess029 said:
Sorry to belabor the point.

Echoing MisterBob's remark, please don't spam the threads. Everyone else works hard to keep the relevant information where it belongs and to keep the house clean. Starting a new thread affords you the benefit exposure on the main FC page, as Ponga remarked. People who are interested in your question will click on the link. I understand that you want an answer quickly, but the rest of us want to keep this important source of information as tidy as possible. No need to start attacking people personally, we are ALL frustrated and our patience is worn thin... it's easy to snap. Ponga is one of the most helpful members in this forum and I extend my personal thanks for all he (or she) has done to inform us and provide us with honest advice.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisterBob said:
** Need Help **

I just sponsored my common-law and she signed for the permanent residence on March 26th last week.

She realizes she doesn't want to be together anymore and she wants to live on her own. She has "conditional permanent residence" - which means she needs to live with me for 2 more years and to be in a marriage-like relationship together which is not the case.

1) Right now, we both agreed in ending the cancelling her permanent residence but the CBSA (CIC told me to call) told me that they can file an investigation into this but it will take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years and mostly around 2 years to complete it.

2) Her work wants sponsor her and told her to change her sponsorship to a work sponsorship (which CIC told me that doesn't work because she's already permanent residence? But yesterday when I called they, she and apply for either a visitor visa or work permit if she is sponsored by her work??)

3) What would this affect me for future sponsorships on my part? And how would this affect her? Will it lead to back record on her end? Much appreciated.

MisterBob appreciates all you guys! Please don't hesitate to PM me. thanks so much 2013 inland family!
Hello...again,

Maybe she should simply renounce her PR and start over with her employer sponsoring her. Here's a link that describes how to do it:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5781ETOC.asp

She should enjoy reading this part:

Can I stay in or return to Canada after renouncing my permanent resident status?

If you live in Canada, you will automatically become a temporary resident after renouncing your permanent resident status. You do not need to make a separate application for temporary residence. Your temporary resident status will be valid for six months. To remain in Canada longer, you will have to apply to extend your stay as a visitor before it expires. You will no longer be allowed to work or study without authorization from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

The best part, is that it doesn't cost her a dime to do this and, IMHO, is the best way to simply let you off the hook, financially.

fy2013

Oct 14, 2014
would you guys just stop talking about this, there is no point of reiterating the same thing again. what you are doing can also be taken as spam, since it's redundant and uncalled for. no one here is supposed to be policing the threads. and it shouldn't matter if someone is highly rated or not. This is turning almost to bullying so please quit it.

CONFUSE101

Jul 11, 2013
marlene250 said:
If you have to fill the IMM 5669 form for your dependents and they are under 18 year you will have to list all the addresses where they lived on the past 10 years (or less if they are younger).
Thanks so much Marlene250