August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Ponga said:
Asking the same question again, just worded differently, 16 minutes apart is NOT going to get you an answer any sooner. You need to chill out and just wait for someone to reply (that knows the answer), or better yet...start a new thread asking this question, which will give you much more exposure to the members of this forum. ;)

Pongal, why are you bothered with my note? Did I bug you? What's the matter with you? If you have nothing to say or you have no answer you don't have to comment at all. Just be nice. Don't act like you are the best in this forum because I bet ya YOU are not. And if you have nothing nice to say to me just ignore it or leave the forum. Is that clear to you?

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Jabs 77 said:
If your child is a minor you can sign on behalf of him / her, but if he is 18 yrs he / she has to sign
Thanks for your comment Jabs

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princess029 said:
Pongal, why are you bothered with my note? Did I bug you? What's the matter with you? If you have nothing to say or you have no answer you don't have to comment at all. Just be nice. Don't act like you are the best in this forum because I bet ya YOU are not. And if you have nothing nice to say to me just ignore it or leave the forum. Is that clear to you?
Crystal clear! LOL!

I'm sorry...I thought my `comment' would have been helpful to you, since you're asking a question in a thread that is generally ONLY viewed by Inland 2013 applicants. Maybe...the people that can really help you with the urgent answer that you need are NOT following this thread...which is why I simply suggested that you create a new thread so that people can see it.

And I stand by the part of my reply that has obviously ruffled your feathers; asking the same question twice doesn't usually help. ;D

Geez.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Exactly! Inland Sponsorship that doesnt mean no applicants here does not have any dependent out side Canada. ANd oh hey, im not new in this forum anymore. And i believe this forum is for everyone that has confusions or anything related to their applications. So if you wanna act like some people here are disturbing you, you can simply just leave this forum. I dont know who you are and by just your comment shows how rude you are to anyone. And maybe you are the one who needs to create your own forum so no one will bug you or send you any messages. hahaha..

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princess029 said:
Exactly! Inland Sponsorship that doesnt mean no applicants here does not have any dependent out side Canada. ANd oh hey, im not new in this forum anymore. And i believe this forum is for everyone that has confusions or anything related to their applications. So if you wanna act like some people here are disturbing you, you can simply just leave this forum. I dont know who you are and by just your comment shows how rude you are to anyone. And maybe you are the one who needs to create your own forum so no one will bug you or send you any messages. hahaha..
Wow!

Do you not realize that by asking your question in it's own thread, you might get more attention?

You're absolutely correct; this forum is great for people that have questions, but this forum is comprised of many different threads...not just this INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013 thread.

Anyway...you win. Have a wonderful evening and good luck with the rest of the process!
(seriously);)

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Hey, have you ever realized yourself that there are lots of applicants here that has a dependent children outside Canada? So if someone is asking a question nicely do not act like you are the best and never be rude. You'll never know that there is someone else is also confused right now about the document i ask. But the point is, never be rude to anyone because everybody here has different issues. So, If your here to pissed off people you should not be be staying here. Why are you here anyways, if you think you know everything? What? Speaking of getting attention from this forum as you have mentioned. For your information, i dont need that. I never did and i never will. YOu know why? Because i dont act like i know everything and i dont act like i'am the best. And most of all I'AM NOT BEING RUDE TO PEOPLE. BUT IF ANYONE IS TRYING TO BE RUDE AT ME here at this forum which i believe the only person is YOU!. SO, if you have time you should examine yourself from being rude instead of being in this forum which seems like you dont need this but you because you need the attention that gives me the answer why you are here.

So, examine yourself and your behaviour in this forum. Because people are here to ask questions and hoping for an answer from the expert. But even the expert sometimes does not have the answer but they never say rude comment. Not like you my dear! Also, good luck to you as well and i hope, GOD is with you in this journey!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princess029 said:
Hey, have you ever realized yourself that there are lots of applicants here that has a dependent children outside Canada? So if someone is asking a question nicely do not act like you are the best and never be rude. You'll never know that there is someone else is also confused right now about the document i ask. But the point is, never be rude to anyone because everybody here has different issues. So, If your here to pissed off people you should not be be staying here. Why are you here anyways, if you think you know everything? What? Speaking of getting attention from this forum as you have mentioned. For your information, i dont need that. I never did and i never will. YOu know why? Because i dont act like i know everything and i dont act like i'am the best. And most of all I'AM NOT BEING RUDE TO PEOPLE. BUT IF ANYONE IS TRYING TO BE RUDE AT ME here at this forum which i believe the only person is YOU!. SO, if you have time you should examine yourself from being rude instead of being in this forum which seems like you dont need this but you because you need the attention that gives me the answer why you are here.

So, examine yourself and your behaviour in this forum. Because people are here to ask questions and hoping for an answer from the expert. But even the expert sometimes does not have the answer but they never say rude comment. Not like you my dear! Also, good luck to you as well and i hope, GOD is with you in this journey!
Not quite sure how what I said was being rude, but...whatever. I guess in your world it's perfectly acceptable to ask the same question, hoping that `someone' will answer sooner.

Thank you for setting me straight. I feel horrible for being so rude to so many people here. I will continue to examine myself and will do my best to become a better person in this forum.

*sobbing uncontrollably now*

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Well, cant you see though that I'am under INLAND SPONSORSHIP 2013.??? But piece of advise for you. Next time, if someone is confused and if someone is asking questions and you have no answer to that question, just leave it and ignore it. Most of all if you have nothing nice to say, just keep it yourself and be nice and dont try to be miserable.

SERIOUSLY :p

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Princess029 & Ponga, you are both right and wrong. The end. :)

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Could anyone upload a copy of their AIP to see how it looks like? I called CIC a few minutes ago to ask if Im eligible for a OWP and they said no, until I receive the AIP letter...

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Percy Weasley said:
Could anyone upload a copy of their AIP to see how it looks like? I called CIC a few minutes ago to ask if Im eligible for a OWP and they said no, until I receive the AIP letter...
It is supposed to be this:

Appendix B—Letter to applicant/Approval letter/Eligibility PRELIMINARY/INITIAL APPROVAL TEMPLATE DRAFT

This letter acknowledges receipt of your application for permanent resident status in Canada.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

bdianeg

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC again (called last Friday), since we are AOR Oct 15, and I finally got a proactive agent! Well, maybe I'm totally being duped, who knows. But, she said that my application was unexplainably past due and that she would be sending a note directly to the agent processing the application, and that they would be communicating with me directly, soon. We'll see what that means.

If you are pre-Oct 21, I'd suggest calling and finding out why and seeing if they can send a note to the agent. Can't hurt.

Good luck!

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
bdianeg said:
Just called CIC again (called last Friday), since we are AOR Oct 15, and I finally got a proactive agent! Well, maybe I'm totally being duped, who knows. But, she said that my application was unexplainably past due and that she would be sending a note directly to the agent processing the application, and that they would be communicating with me directly, soon. We'll see what that means.

If you are pre-Oct 21, I'd suggest calling and finding out why and seeing if they can send a note to the agent. Can't hurt.

Good luck!
I agree with you, they seem changed a group of call center agents which are getting more helpful and nice.
Two weeks ago my mp told me that i need to refill the owp form in paper, because i shouldn't apply online. So i called cic, they said i dont' need to do anything again, they've accepted my application and transfered to the right office.

CONFUSE101

Jul 11, 2013
Does anybody here fill up IMM 5669 form for dependants under 18 yrs old?

On item #12 under "Address", it says
"List all addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years."

Do I have to fill it up or just leave it blank since dependants are under 18?

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Hello Princess029,

I am coming from a 3rd person perspective and I am not trying to be disrepectful in anyway so please hear me out. I'm trying to be as neutral as possible.

I want to point out somethings to you. I have been off and on this forum since July 2012 needing for help and I know Ponga was one of people that have been very helpful to me and many members on here.

1) Forum and threads all have rules that apply. I just briefly scanned through your two post and if there are two similar posts and if they are only 16 minutes apart then that is called spam - and it is frown upon as of forum etiquette and can be even be negatively impacted to you by moderators on any kind of forum on the internet (not sure about here though).

2) Members that have been on forums with more posts and lots more positive (Ponga 3400+ posts, rating +140) vs members with less rating (Princess 250+ posts, rating +1) does play an impact on how people view you two if you decide to call someone out on being rude for example.

3) By commenting as you just did does not increase your chance for help and instead may do the opposite.

I just want to say thank you for taking your time to read all this if you have gotten this far of reading my message. I hope the best for everyone on here.

UPDATE: I truly mean I am not trying to disrespect anyone here. I know going through the process is quite frustrating and painful and the last thing we all want is conflict or drama on a forum where we look for help through this difficult time.