+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

LeBon

May 21, 2013
Percy Weasley said:
Thanks for your reply Ponga, I have another question though. Since I never received an AIP letter, only a SA and then request for my medicals, if I apply for a work permit online how am I supposed to prove that I have been approved in principle?
I recommend that you call CIC to check that they did not send you an AIP email. My wife received he SA on March 5 but I received nothing. When I called a couple of weeks later, they told me they had sent an email on March 6 but made a mistake in my email address so I didn't receive it. Then I had to rush to get all the documents they requested.

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
LeBon said:
I recommend that you call CIC to check that they did not send you an AIP email. My wife received he SA on March 5 but I received nothing. When I called a couple of weeks later, they told me they had sent an email on March 6 but made a mistake in my email address so I didn't receive it. Then I had to rush to get all the documents they requested.
LeBon, Thanks for the tip my friend

ting0916

Jul 21, 2014
stockgod said:
Dec 6th 2013 applicant. Just got SA approval email
Congrats to all Dec Applicants!!!!!! I AM SUPER JEALOUS.....

BUT,,,Do they forget about ALL November applicants :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

stockgod

Oct 9, 2014
Wife also got DM today. CIC Vancouver is going to contact us for a landing interview. We are going on vacation Apr 9 to 16. Does any body know how long after DM the appointment occurs? Many Thanks

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
stockgod said:
Wife also got DM today. CIC Vancouver is going to contact us for a landing interview. We are going on vacation Apr 9 to 16. Does any body know how long after DM the appointment occurs? Many Thanks
When did u mailed...
Congrats..

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
ATTN: NEED HELP!

I am the sponsor and I just sponsored my common-law and she has just landed on March 26th. We have been in nearly a 4 year relationship now and just landed.

I caught her flirting with another guy and she enjoys all the attention at the moment. She tells me she hasn't been taking been taking care of herself and just enjoys loving herself and not anyone specifically. She wants to break up and not to be with me. She says she lost feeling for me nearly approx 1 year ago.

Key points of story:
- flirted with another guy and remains in touch with him
- refuse to stop contacting him and says she doesn't flirt with him anymore
- is surprised that common-law marriage is like a marriage and we are not just boyfriend/girlfriend as she thinks. acts very surprised.
- wants to stay another 4-6 months in canada and not be in a relationship with me. I told her to go leave Canada by May 1st as I can revoke her status (not sure?).
- she has an airplane ticket to back to her home country in May 1st (we were suppose to go together to see her parents for the first time) and wants to return back to Vancouver and continue to work.
- she is saying 1 month is not enough time for her
- says she need the extra time to find a replacement for her position etc.
- expresses she will move out soon
- she has two friends that has been sponsored and is now single living in canada, leaving their sponsor
- she is a very selfish and manipulative person to get things her way
- I have tried to hold the relationship together and do everything I can but I think she is a goner

Concern:
What rights do I have as a sponsor? What should I be doing in this situation? All details and help is much appreciated. What approach should I do to proceed with this? :(

Thanks again for the support,
MisterBob

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisterBob said:

I am the sponsor and I just sponsored my common-law and she has just landed on March 26th. We have been in nearly a 4 year relationship now and just landed.

I caught her flirting with another guy and she enjoys all the attention at the moment. She tells me she hasn't been taking been taking care of herself and just enjoys loving herself and not anyone specifically. She wants to break up and not to be with me. She says she lost feeling for me nearly approx 1 year ago.

Key points of story:
- is surprised that common-law marriage is like a marriage and we are not just boyfriend/girlfriend as she thinks. acts very surprised.
- wants to stay another 4-6 months in canada and not be in a relationship with me. I told her to go leave Canada by May 1st as I can revoke her status (not sure?).
- she has an airplane ticket to back to her home country in May 1st (we were suppose to go together to see her parents for the first time) and wants to return back to Vancouver and continue to work.
- she has two friends that has been sponsored and is now single living in canada, leaving their sponsor
- I have tried to hold the relationship together and do everything I can but I think she is a goner

Concern:
What rights do I have as a sponsor? What should I be doing in this situation? All details and help is much appreciated. What approach should I do to proceed with this? :(

MisterBob
Soooo sorry to hear this!

You're only hope is that she has Condition:51 on her CoPR, so that you can then inform CIC that she will be breaching the conditions by severing your relationship.

Had you and her been Common-Law for at least two years before CIC received the PR application?! Please say NO!!!

silenced25

Apr 10, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
question about medical exam:

I have not been able to get time to do it until next week, the message i was given was that my medical exam must be taken within 30 days. I will probably end up getting the exam done on the 28th day. If e-medical takes a few days to send them the results, does that count as going over my 30 days or am I still fine since I actually took the exam within the allotted time?

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
MisterBob said:

Key points of story:

Concern:

MisterBob
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/family-sponsorship.asp
Conditional PR: If you have been granted conditional permanent residence, you must live together with your sponsor in a legitimate relationship for two years from the day you receive conditional permanent residence. The condition ends after the two-year period.

I think you need to inform CIC right away and she will lose her PR status.

CONFUSE101

Jul 11, 2013
CIC emailed me to complete IMMM 5406 form for my dependants (not accompanying). I'm confused on what to write on "Applicant". Is it me or my dependants?

Also, there passport are already expired, do they need to renew it even if they are not accompanying me.

ps.
dependants are minors aged 11 and 5yrs old.

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
Oh my GOOOOOOOOODNESSSSS! Guys! I'm a December 9th applicant and I received SA this morning! :D

What a sight I must be. 9 months pregnant. Ready to pop any day now. Crying for the last 20 minutes sending texts to my husband while he's trying to work. LOL. When he finally gets a chance to read his messages he's going to think I've gone into labour. :p

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Confuse 101, if CIC sent you the form for your dependent you have to write the dependent information. I've done that when they sent me the same thing and I put my information (principal applicant )but they sent me another one saying the dependent has to complete the form it self. But since they are a minor you can fill it out and let them sign. I hope this will help your issue.