+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Hey what happened to September 3? I notice their application is not on the spreadsheet any longer - I hope all is ok!!

Also, Mela how did your interview go? I have been thinking about you - I hope everything went well and you guys now have AIP!

CIC is processing things strangely... even though they say they are processing October 21 applicants it looks like they have missed many people prior to that date and why is December being processed now? Great for December people, but not so much for end of October and all of the November applicants- not to mention all the missed ones in between... although at least they are actually moving now - that is something...

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Princess how long did it take for them to contact your dependent after AIP and SA and how old is your dependent , mine is 18 .

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
jmarie88 said:
I booked mine in advance incase I had to redo it that's why it was so fast. I got an appointment with Dr. Abolarian located in Calgary and was able to get one within a week so maybe try there if you're wanting one sooner. The hosptial 5 min away does walk in x-Ray so you can go there right after.

Medical was $220, X-Ray $50 and blood work was $40. But you need to book the blood work online at calgarylabservices.com
Thank you! I'll call Dr. Abolarian tomorrow.
I did see need to book the blood work online at calgarylabservices.com, i called to book one the same day already.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
April and Jabs77, I received my AIP on December 1,2014 and Manila Embassy sent me a letter and ask for additional documents on January 23,2015.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Jabs 77 said:
Princess how long did it take for them to contact your dependent after AIP and SA and how old is your dependent , mine is 18 .
Mine is a minor, he is only 14

yulialake

Oct 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lorelai12 said:
Hey what happened to September 3? I notice their application is not on the spreadsheet any longer - I hope all is ok!!

Also, Mela how did your interview go? I have been thinking about you - I hope everything went well and you guys now have AIP!

CIC is processing things strangely... even though they say they are processing October 21 applicants it looks like they have missed many people prior to that date and why is December being processed now? Great for December people, but not so much for end of October and all of the November applicants- not to mention all the missed ones in between... although at least they are actually moving now - that is something...
The way CIC process applications driving me crazy. I'm really happy for December apps who got lucky and received already AIP and DM, but I it really irritates me that CIC leaves behind unfinished cases, like mine ( Sep 24 2013) or lots of October and where are November apps??? :mad:

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
April Fajardo said:
Did they reach your daughter thru email or regular mail. How long did they contact your dependent after you got SA & AIP?

April, they are not going to contact your dependent. All they are doing is to contact you with any concerns or any documents they needed from you. And they are going to ask you a separate application for your dependent. Is your daughter a minor? You better get the father ahead of time to notarize the application form IMM5604E. A consent from the father because im sure they are going to ask you that.

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
I'm so confused as to why "DM" really means if I loggon to "eCAS" on the sponsorship tab it says "Decision made" and then the permanent residence tab says "in progress" (an update with "medicals received" was put up after I received the letter saying to disregard the 2nd meds request)

I'm just really wondering should I apply for a work permit now or would it be better if I wait for the landing appointment and then apply for a SIN card directly?
I look at the spreadsheet it seems like a lot of people recently have been getting their PR landing appointment right after the API, am I correct?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Percy Weasley said:
I'm so confused as to why "DM" really means if I loggon to "eCAS" on the sponsorship tab it says "Decision made" and then the permanent residence tab says "in progress" (an update with "medicals received" was put up after I received the letter saying to disregard the 2nd meds request)

I'm just really wondering should I apply for a work permit now or would it be better if I wait for the landing appointment and then apply for a SIN card directly?
I look at the spreadsheet it seems like a lot of people recently have been getting their PR landing appointment right after the API, am I correct?
In your case, the DM pertains to the positive decision for the Sponsor approval.

Remember...there are two separate parts to your application:

part 1- Sponsor evaluation (for which there is a DM)

part 2- Applicant evaluation

While some people are getting DM shortly after AIP, I have no idea how CIC determines which ones are `lucky'.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Lorelai12 said:
I sent her a couple messages in February and March and since she didn't answer I moved her data to the N/A section. I can move it back as soon as I hear from her, just trying to keep the spreadsheet up to date.

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Ponga said:
In your case, the DM pertains to the positive decision for the Sponsor approval.

Remember...there are two separate parts to your application:

part 1- Sponsor evaluation (for which there is a DM)

part 2- Applicant evaluation

While some people are getting DM shortly after AIP, I have no idea how CIC determines which ones are `lucky'.
Thanks for your reply Ponga, I have another question though. Since I never received an AIP letter, only a SA and then request for my medicals, if I apply for a work permit online how am I supposed to prove that I have been approved in principle?

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Princess029 said:
April, they are not going to contact your dependent. All they are doing is to contact you with any concerns or any documents they needed from you. And they are going to ask you a separate application for your dependent. Is your daughter a minor? You better get the father ahead of time to notarize the application form IMM5604E. A consent from the father because im sure they are going to ask you that.
Princess029 , my daughter is 16 now. She has not done her medical. Are they gonna request that thru me or should I just get her to do her medicals now?

lin05

Apr 18, 2013
Hi all, I asked a question about medical exams 2 weeks ago and thought we were Oct 28th applicants but turned out we were Oct 24th which is even better. I received an email today saying that I was eligible to sponsor my spouse and I think that is the AIP? My spouse also received an email but it was for additional documents. The problem is we forgot to sign the Sponsored Spouse/Common-Law Partner Questionnaire (IMM5285). I have no idea how we missed that...so my question is, would anyone know if we need to resend the whole form with all the pictures and extra paragraphs of answers or just the single form itself? I guess it wouldn't hurt to send in everything again. Thanks all!

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
April Fajardo said:
Princess029 , my daughter is 16 now. She has not done her medical. Are they gonna request that thru me or should I just get her to do her medicals now?
Let her get her medical now so by the time its her applications turn, her medical is done and you dont have to wait longer instead of waiting her medical request.My case, after getting my AIP they were starting my dependent application in less than a month.

aiho

May 1, 2014
sophieee said:
I sent her a couple messages in February and March and since she didn't answer I moved her data to the N/A section. I can move it back as soon as I hear from her, just trying to keep the spreadsheet up to date.
Hi Sophieeeeeee, I want to correct the spreadsheet about my time line. I handed in my application on Nov.17 2013, AOR received was Dec.23 2013, medical done sent with the application, police check sent with the application. I applied the OWP on Feb. 07 2015 under the pilot program. I still didn't hear from anything about my OWP. I'm from China, and I'm located in Toronto.

Hi, nice to meet everyone here.