App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Manila Embassy are actually pretty quick responded to my dependent child's application. They are asking his passport already. So in hoping very soon I will get a positive result for everything.

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
jmarie88 said:
October 22, 2013 applicant. I got a letter requesting me to redo my medical exam on March 25, 2015. I got the SA approval on March 26, 2015 and today received full AIP, but redo for medical was included in the AIP letter.

For those of you who got the first medical redo letter, then received another shortly after saying to disregard the redo for medical, was the redo for medical still part of your full AIP letter?

Percy Weasley?

Confuse101?

I never actually receive an API letter my wife got an email for SA and then after that I got the redo medicals letter so the way I see it API was already included in the SA. It looks like every officer does the job differently.

SA - mar 25th
Redo medicals - mar 28th
Disregard medicals - mar 29th

Zimmi

Sep 4, 2014
sophieee said:
Yes, they can inform the sponsor about the sponsorship approval and the applicant about the rest.
Mhm, I see. Well I just got my AIP approval Email :). Yeahhh!, please update the spreadsheet, Sophie!
Oct. 24 applicant...

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
congratz to April on her AIP

tis a good feeling :)

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
HI everyone,
i got my aip today and request to redo my medical.
my timeline : received 22 oct 2013

I live by Edmonton area, was calling around all this afternoon, finall got an app with Calgary clinic on Apr16.
I see many of u you guys get it done so fast after cic quest another med check, hows that working?

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Jabs77,
My dependent is in my home country.

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
zoemmn said:
HI everyone,

I live by Edmonton area, was calling around all this afternoon, finall got an app with Calgary clinic on Apr16.
I see many of u you guys get it done so fast after cic quest another med check, hows that working?
hi zoemmn,

what's the name of the clinic in calgary & how much they are asking for all the test?
tnxs & congratulations!

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
it's Dr. Sabetai Grunberg

for this clinic you need book blood and x-ray check in the lab.
the total coat is around 400

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
zoemmn said:
HI everyone,

there's a place in Toronto that doesn't need an appointment that's how it is mind the next day after I receive the request letter it cost me 260 which is 10 bucks more than the average here in Toronto and to be honest with you people there are treated like cattle..... its only 3 people at the doctors office servicing around 40 applicants it took me hours to get out of there

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Zimmi said:
Mhm, I see. Well I just got my AIP approval Email :). Yeahhh!, please update the spreadsheet, Sophie!
Oct. 24 applicant...
Congrats!:)
So according to eCAS your app was received on the 23th or 24th?

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
Percy Weasley said:
there's a place in Toronto that doesn't need an appointment that's how it is mind the next day after I receive the request letter it cost me 260 which is 10 bucks more than the average here in Toronto and to be honest with you people there are treated like cattle..... its only 3 people at the doctors office servicing around 40 applicants it took me hours to get out of there
Why is ur check only cost 260? thats very lucky that you can just redo it right away, i guess it's worth to wait for hours.

jmarie88

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
zoemmn said:
HI everyone,

I booked mine in advance incase I had to redo it that's why it was so fast. I got an appointment with Dr. Abolarian located in Calgary and was able to get one within a week so maybe try there if you're wanting one sooner. The hosptial 5 min away does walk in x-Ray so you can go there right after.

Medical was $220, X-Ray $50 and blood work was $40. But you need to book the blood work online at calgarylabservices.com

Kae12345

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 30, 2013
Zimmi said:
So after 17 months, today I heard from CIC for the very first time. They are asking me to do my Medical. I am very excited that this ridiculous process is finally coming to an end. My wife, who is sponsoring me never received anything from CIC. I assume she is approved as sponsor, because why would I otherwise get asked to do the Medical? I went through my copies of our application again and found the culprit: We had a typo in her Emailaddress.
Now, I thought it might be important to update her Emailaddress so we actually now what's going on and receive correspondence from CIC. After 30 min on the phone, I finally got to an agent and had to hear that the agent of course cannot update an Email address on file. Why, why should be things at CIC so easy and straightforward. So just to update this Emailaddress I now need to fill out a form and send it in?! What the f..? When I thought they can't get more incompetent and inefficient, they are still able to raise the bar just a few inches higher. So the way I experience CIC's work attitude, it will now take like 6 months to update this Emailaddress??!! Did anyone update their Emailadress before? How long did it take?
I hope I will never ever have to deal with the federal government again after this process. How can you run a governmental department like this...
I am suprised that I don't need to print the form and send it via a mailman on horse....riding to Ottawa..phhhh
I called in and changed my email address. They didn't ask me to fill out a form or anything. I just told them my new email over the phone. I don't know how long it took since I didn't get a "confirmation email". I just received AIP a month later to the correct email address. Perhaps you should try calling in again and hope to get someone else who won't ask for the form.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Princess029 said:
Manila Embassy are actually pretty quick responded to my dependent child's application. They are asking his passport already. So in hoping very soon I will get a positive result for everything.
Did they reach your daughter thru email or regular mail. How long did they contact your dependent after you got SA & AIP?