Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
October 22, 2013 applicant. I got a letter requesting me to redo my medical exam on March 25, 2015. I got the SA approval on March 26, 2015 and today received full AIP, but redo for medical was included in the AIP letter.

For those of you who got the first medical redo letter, then received another shortly after saying to disregard the redo for medical, was the redo for medical still part of your full AIP letter?

Percy Weasley?

Confuse101?

CONFUSE101

Jul 11, 2013
jmarie88 said:
October 22, 2013 applicant. I got a letter requesting me to redo my medical exam on March 25, 2015. I got the SA approval on March 26, 2015 and today received full AIP, but redo for medical was included in the AIP letter.

For those of you who got the first medical redo letter, then received another shortly after saying to disregard the redo for medical, was the redo for medical still part of your full AIP letter?

Percy Weasley?

Confuse101?
I did not received any SA or AIP letter yet. The letters that I received from CIC are medical redo and the day after disregard medical redo. I'm Oct 22 applicant as well and submitted my medical together with the application.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Received AIP today via email.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
April Fajardo said:
Congratulations!

You should have a final decision soon (if your case file is complete, with medical and all...)

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Linden said:
So my partner got a landing letter for landing in the Vancouver office on April 9. Great news except for the fact that we both have a flight booked at that time.

What has everyone's experience been in getting their landing interview rescheduled? It seems a few people haven't had too much of an issue with it.
So we contacted immigration and our landing interview was re-scheduled to April 28. Yeeehawww!!

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
April Fajardo said:
Congrats!! Getting excited!!

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
charliem said:
Congratulations!

You should have a final decision soon (if your case file is complete, with medical and all...)

I have a dependent in Philippines. Wonder how long is the next process before Emabssy of Manila contact her. Any similar cases out there?

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015

a_m_2013

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 22, 2013
AOR Received.
December 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 7, 2015
Interview........
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 8, 2015
LANDED..........
May 8, 2015
charliem said:
What you need is an application number of client ID. If you already have that, let the doctor know you're doing an upfront medical and they'll include that reference. That's more useful than the UMI.
Just to confirm, do we need the application number, or the UCI number? I received an application number, but I think that's for my sponsorship application - not his permanent residence application. Do those have 2 different numbers?

He does have a UCI number though, as he has had various IEC visas in the past. Are they able to submit his e-medical results if we give them his UCI so it links with his application?

Just looking on the CIC website it says that if you didn't submit a medical with the application you need to wait until it's requested and bring "...the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E). The visa office will send you this form."

So do we need to wait until they contact us and provide this medical form they will apparently send us, or can we do an upfront medical and have that accepted?

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help us out! We just really want to get through this process as fast as possible (don't we all!) and don't want the medical to hold the whole thing up!

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Anyone know what happened to November applicants? I'm December so I'm not complaining, but I don't see how this is fair or how it makes any sense.

Zimmi

Sep 4, 2014
So after 17 months, today I heard from CIC for the very first time. They are asking me to do my Medical. I am very excited that this ridiculous process is finally coming to an end. My wife, who is sponsoring me never received anything from CIC. I assume she is approved as sponsor, because why would I otherwise get asked to do the Medical? I went through my copies of our application again and found the culprit: We had a typo in her Emailaddress.
Now, I thought it might be important to update her Emailaddress so we actually now what's going on and receive correspondence from CIC. After 30 min on the phone, I finally got to an agent and had to hear that the agent of course cannot update an Email address on file. Why, why should be things at CIC so easy and straightforward. So just to update this Emailaddress I now need to fill out a form and send it in?! What the f..? When I thought they can't get more incompetent and inefficient, they are still able to raise the bar just a few inches higher. So the way I experience CIC's work attitude, it will now take like 6 months to update this Emailaddress??!! Did anyone update their Emailadress before? How long did it take?
I hope I will never ever have to deal with the federal government again after this process. How can you run a governmental department like this...
I am suprised that I don't need to print the form and send it via a mailman on horse....riding to Ottawa..phhhh

zxy1

Feb 22, 2014
Percy Weasley said:
What document did you get when you landed on Feb 16th? if it was a Landing Record does that mean you can use it to apply for a SIN card without having to apply for a work permit anymore??

Thanks
They gave me the COPR and they advised that I can apply for SIN card once I will get my PR card in 6 to 8 weeks.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Zimmi said:
So after 17 months, today I heard from CIC for the very first time. They are asking me to do my Medical. I am very excited that this ridiculous process is finally coming to an end. My wife, who is sponsoring me never received anything from CIC. I assume she is approved as sponsor, because why would I otherwise get asked to do the Medical? I went through my copies of our application again and found the culprit: We had a typo in her Emailaddress.
Now, I thought it might be important to update her Emailaddress so we actually now what's going on and receive correspondence from CIC. After 30 min on the phone, I finally got to an agent and had to hear that the agent of course cannot update an Email address on file. Why, why should be things at CIC so easy and straightforward. So just to update this Emailaddress I now need to fill out a form and send it in?! What the f..? When I thought they can't get more incompetent and inefficient, they are still able to raise the bar just a few inches higher. So the way I experience CIC's work attitude, it will now take like 6 months to update this Emailaddress??!! Did anyone update their Emailadress before? How long did it take?
I hope I will never ever have to deal with the federal government again after this process. How can you run a governmental department like this...
I am suprised that I don't need to print the form and send it via a mailman on horse....riding to Ottawa..phhhh
I'm sorry to hear your trouble.
Did you ask the agent if you received AIP? An Oct 22 applicant received it today.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Zimmi said:
No I didn't. Are they able or allowed to tell me?
Yes, they can inform the sponsor about the sponsorship approval and the applicant about the rest.