Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
The fact that they have started working on your dependent application that means they are done assessing you but until you provide them with all documents they need ,that's when they will give you DM and landing date.Just email them tell them the documents are on their way.I have a dependent too ,I faxed and emailed explaining about documents.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Hi Jab, do you think so? Well I'm really hoping that everything Will be ok. I'm going to send a letter along with the the documents requested. And if I'm not able to provide one document that they ask for I will provide an all the explanation on it. But honestly I feel like giving up now. I'm so ready to give uo

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Miri2711 said:
thx i did send the documents by lettermail and i have a canada post certification which tells that package has been delivered plus the name of the guy (r mahmood the usual person). The call centre is not picking up their phone due to high volume. So im running out of options. They better dont tell me they ve received nothing....
Have you tried to contact your MP? They can send an inquire in your name, sometimes it can be effective.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
jmarie88 said:
I was wondering if anyone has paid their Permanent Residency Fee online and faxed the receipt to CIC. How long did it take until they attached it to your application?

I paid my fee last Wednesday night and faxed the receipt on Thursday the following day. I called CIC today and they have not attached my receipt to my application. Just worrying because my application was received Oct. 22, 2013 so it's coming up real soon. If they look at it before the receipt gets to it, they will probably send me a letter requesting I pay the fee and probably not check my application for a while after.

Has anyone faxed and seen typically how long it takes? I thought I paid all fees when I applied, but guess I didn't :( Wish I checked on that earlier!

Thanks in advance!
This payment is required only for the landing interview, so even if it will take long to attach it to your file, it won't delay neither the AIP nor the DM. Just make sure that you have a copy of the receipt and bring that with you for your landing appointment.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
What a boring week ??? so far any AIP or DM :'( just looking to close October and start to hear something from November 2013 ;D if somebody hear something just let us know ;D

Mar 19, 2015
Hi all.
Finally landed today- Oct 8 2013 applicant. Got my DM and AIP together last week. So happy!
Thank you again to all who contributed to this forum, this was extremely helpful. I have a lawyer but I can honestly say that they were useless and extremely rude at times. Waste of money. But finding this forum helped me a lot.
Just wondering if anybody knows how long it takes for the PR card. The lady at the landing center said 4-8 weeks. Will it really be that long or is it faster?

ArtSnow

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2013
Interview........
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
A heads up.
As you guys can see I am from March 2013, all of this has been the worst saga of my life.
I was contacted by CIC last October to finish my 2nd battery of medicals (they lost the first ones) because even if they found the originals, they were now obsolete, also if you start medicals, you need to finish them and overide the very first ones.
I finish my medicals in December 1st and waited, finally at the begining of this month I thought something had to be wrong and I called them, guess what... The medicals weren't there...
I called the doctor's office and found out that for some reason they didn't send it to CIC, the doc's assistant told me she would call me later to make some light out of it but she never did, for 2 weeks my wife and I called their office and never got to talk to anyone and they never responded to our messages, I finally took a day off work on the 16th and went there, the doctor himself saw me and wasn't able to explain what happened, he apologized and guaranteed everything was sent now.
The very next day I received an email from CIC telling me that my medicals were missing and this was the last warning as they would not send me another letter.
My wife called the doc's office and was able to talk to their assistant, she sworn they sent it and she said she was going to contact Wendy at the immigration health department to see what is going on, of course she never called.
Last Friday I took a morning off work (again) and called immigration, the call center representative informed me the medicals are there and were received on the 17th (the same day they sent an email saying they don't have it).
I found all this very odd so I wrote a letter explaining the whole situation and sent it registered to Vegreville this morning.
So, I am still waiting, my nightmare never ends.
Also in the middle of all this my OWP expired in November 20th, I was able to go to Vancouver in September and got a new passport that took almost 2 months to arrive from Portugal, I was able to file for an extension on November 18th, 2 days before expiry which conceded me implied status for working, even though I was sent home from work one day until my company's HR studied the case and made sure I wasn't lying (I know immigration law better than them of course), they had an average time of around 40 days when I applied for extension, also I never heard from them, call center would tell me it is on the side for revision.
I wrote to my wife's MP in February, they said they couldn't do anything about the PR process as I was now under the new time bracket, but they would inquire about the WP extension, they sent me an email a couple days later saying the same that the call center was saying, it was for revision.
I responded to the MP that we knew that, the problem was that they were already processing applications from January 8th and ours from November was on the side for revision.
The MP contacted them again, they informed the application required some more analysis on their part as they needed to cross check it with my PR process.
Last week, on the 19th I receive an update on my CIC online account that the application was approved, the very next day the new OWP arrived in the mail :eek:, So I guess if it wasn't for our MP asking about it we would still be waiting.
They sent a new OPW valid for 2 years now.
About the PR itself, still waiting, does anybody know how long is it taking from DM to landing interview?
I am leaving to Barbados on the 19th April to May 9th, but don't want to be there and be called for a landing interview clashing with our holiday.
I hate immigration processes, I applied and passed the admission test to become a certified immigration consultant, but can only start the course when I have PR (the irony) so my life once again is on hold. Not complaining though, just landed a new job making some more money...
Cheers, and remember, hang in there, it shall pass.
God bless you all.

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This Thursday morning, after 750 days waiting for the first step, we finally will have our interview in Saskatoon. Hopefully my husband will leave there with AIP. In a perfect world they'd just land us and not put us through any more torture since we've been waiting for AIP for over 2 years...but I doubt that will happen. I'm just hoping they give him AIP on the spot.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
jmarie88 said:
I was wondering if anyone has paid their Permanent Residency Fee online and faxed the receipt to CIC. How long did it take until they attached it to your application?

I paid my fee last Wednesday night and faxed the receipt on Thursday the following day. I called CIC today and they have not attached my receipt to my application. Just worrying because my application was received Oct. 22, 2013 so it's coming up real soon. If they look at it before the receipt gets to it, they will probably send me a letter requesting I pay the fee and probably not check my application for a while after.

Has anyone faxed and seen typically how long it takes? I thought I paid all fees when I applied, but guess I didn't :( Wish I checked on that earlier!

Thanks in advance!
when you pay online I think it is forwarded directly, you just must keep the receipt to be able to show it on your landing interview. It will not show up on your ecas. You can try the call center to check if they have gotten your fax.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Princess029 said:
Hi Jab, do you think so? Well I'm really hoping that everything Will be ok. I'm going to send a letter along with the the documents requested. And if I'm not able to provide one document that they ask for I will provide an all the explanation on it. But honestly I feel like giving up now. I'm so ready to give uo
Hi Princess029,
don't give up!!!! Send the documents and everything you can together with a clear explanation letter. Always keep copy of everything you provide and send it with a tracked shipment. i f they request the same info again, forward everything again. You will see, it will all come to a happy end!!!
Wish you strength and luck :)

stevenstunner

Jan 31, 2015
Hi everyone.

Im in a stressful situation right now i don't know if anyone can offer me any good advice as soon as possible.

My spousal PR application as been almost completed and ready to go but jus last sunday we figure that the only way to get an option C is to call:(.

My situation is that my work permit expires in 5 days and im not sure what to do at this time. The person we get at the CRA said the option C will deliver prior 5 to 10 days which is going to be too late.

What if i submit my application with the NOA will they return it?

Can i send my application then send the option C shortly after?

I really dont want to be out of status when my file is submitted as i dont want to mess up getting my OWP

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
stevenstunner said:
Hi everyone.

Im in a stressful situation right now i don't know if anyone can offer me any good advice as soon as possible.

My spousal PR application as been almost completed and ready to go but jus last sunday we figure that the only way to get an option C is to call:(.

My situation is that my work permit expires in 5 days and im not sure what to do at this time. The person we get at the CRA said the option C will deliver prior 5 to 10 days which is going to be too late.

What if i submit my application with the NOA will they return it?

Can i send my application then send the option C shortly after?

I really dont want to be out of status when my file is submitted as i dont want to mess up getting my OWP
please stop spamming the threads with the same question. it's been asked and answered. you will not get more answers the more you post. it doesn't work like that around here. if you have follow up questions, then feel free to ask those.

ramen

Dec 21, 2014
sep21 husband landed today at vancouver office. apt was for 2pm but landed at 1pm. arrived early. there was also a group scheduled for 1pm but somehow they started with us.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
ArtSnow said:
A heads up.
As you guys can see I am from March 2013, all of this has been the worst saga of my life.
I was contacted by CIC last October to finish my 2nd battery of medicals (they lost the first ones) because even if they found the originals, they were now obsolete, also if you start medicals, you need to finish them and overide the very first ones.
I finish my medicals in December 1st and waited, finally at the begining of this month I thought something had to be wrong and I called them, guess what... The medicals weren't there...
I called the doctor's office and found out that for some reason they didn't send it to CIC, the doc's assistant told me she would call me later to make some light out of it but she never did, for 2 weeks my wife and I called their office and never got to talk to anyone and they never responded to our messages, I finally took a day off work on the 16th and went there, the doctor himself saw me and wasn't able to explain what happened, he apologized and guaranteed everything was sent now.
The very next day I received an email from CIC telling me that my medicals were missing and this was the last warning as they would not send me another letter.
My wife called the doc's office and was able to talk to their assistant, she sworn they sent it and she said she was going to contact Wendy at the immigration health department to see what is going on, of course she never called.
Last Friday I took a morning off work (again) and called immigration, the call center representative informed me the medicals are there and were received on the 17th (the same day they sent an email saying they don't have it).
I found all this very odd so I wrote a letter explaining the whole situation and sent it registered to Vegreville this morning.
So, I am still waiting, my nightmare never ends.
Also in the middle of all this my OWP expired in November 20th, I was able to go to Vancouver in September and got a new passport that took almost 2 months to arrive from Portugal, I was able to file for an extension on November 18th, 2 days before expiry which conceded me implied status for working, even though I was sent home from work one day until my company's HR studied the case and made sure I wasn't lying (I know immigration law better than them of course), they had an average time of around 40 days when I applied for extension, also I never heard from them, call center would tell me it is on the side for revision.
I wrote to my wife's MP in February, they said they couldn't do anything about the PR process as I was now under the new time bracket, but they would inquire about the WP extension, they sent me an email a couple days later saying the same that the call center was saying, it was for revision.
I responded to the MP that we knew that, the problem was that they were already processing applications from January 8th and ours from November was on the side for revision.
The MP contacted them again, they informed the application required some more analysis on their part as they needed to cross check it with my PR process.
Last week, on the 19th I receive an update on my CIC online account that the application was approved, the very next day the new OWP arrived in the mail :eek:, So I guess if it wasn't for our MP asking about it we would still be waiting.
They sent a new OPW valid for 2 years now.
About the PR itself, still waiting, does anybody know how long is it taking from DM to landing interview?
I am leaving to Barbados on the 19th April to May 9th, but don't want to be there and be called for a landing interview clashing with our holiday.
I hate immigration processes, I applied and passed the admission test to become a certified immigration consultant, but can only start the course when I have PR (the irony) so my life once again is on hold. Not complaining though, just landed a new job making some more money...
Cheers, and remember, hang in there, it shall pass.
God bless you all.
Huh, patience and persistence!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story.

Ranking13

Mar 17, 2015
Jabs 77 said:
The fact that they have started working on your dependent application that means they are done assessing you but until you provide them with all documents they need ,that's when they will give you DM and landing date.Just email them tell them the documents are on their way.I have a dependent too ,I faxed and emailed explaining about documents.
Good evening, you're saying that's it is in your opinion that once they've asked for the dependent documents they've already processed the parent part? The thing is I'm a Sept. 2013 inland applicant and my child is in my birth country. Cic has asked for some documents for her as well as they asked me to redo my medical pay landing fee. I did all that since January and nothing yet. All my ecas says is when they receive my application and that medical results received. This process is just frustrating.