+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Ranking13

Mar 17, 2015
yulialake said:
Same here. I was also asked to redo my medical and send a marriage certificate back in January. Which I done right away. Was hoping that Im gonna get a DM by now but still nothing. I forgot to mention that I'm Sep 24 applicant.
Thanks for responding to my post. All we can do is be patient an give each other strength. This is just frustrating.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Linden said:
Wooohoo! DM! DM!! Finally done with this process. My partner received her DM today. Vancouver office to contact us for landing. Yeehaw!
congratulations!!!! This is a nice good news to go into the weekend. Go out and celebrate. It is such a relief!!!

Percy Weasley

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-11-2013
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
homeland2014 said:
Just received DM . excited happy relieved. 11 October 2013 applicant
Congrats! I'm an Oct 21st applicant so Im happy to hear they are finally catching up! :)

gfdvca

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
cissychen008 said:
I have exam on April 29 and May 1st. As long as they can avoid that two days, I will make myself available
I would send an email as soon as possible to the office on your landing appointment letter with this exact info, that you aren't available due to exams on those two days. For this, they will reschedule you.

Congrats

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
Wow really picking up some steam. Love it!

Also; is the facebook group mentioned in this thread open to all of us? I see posts here and there that someone in the facebook group got AIP, but I can't seem to find that group?

I joined a group a couple of weeks ago but it has inland and outland people in it!!! (Mostly outland discussions... not all that interested, makes me jealous. LOL)

That'd be awesome. :D

saydaysago

Oct 8, 2012
Yes, anyone can join the facebook group!

I can't post links, but the group is called 'Canada Inland Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners', you should be able to find it on there.

To give everyone an update - I am a nov 1 applicant, haven't recieved AIP yet, obviously, but I did get a letter requesting medicals - hoping this means they are planning to give us AIP and DM at the same time!

Our Timeline:
CIC Reciev'd: Nov 1, 2013
Confirmation Email: Dec 6, 2013
Meds Requested: Mar 20, 2015
Meds Done (E-Medical): Mar 27, 2015 (Scheduled Appointment)

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
saydaysago said:
Yes, anyone can join the facebook group!

I can't post links, but the group is called 'Canada Inland Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners', you should be able to find it on there.

To give everyone an update - I am a nov 1 applicant, haven't recieved AIP yet, obviously, but I did get a letter requesting medicals - hoping this means they are planning to give us AIP and DM at the same time!

Our Timeline:
CIC Reciev'd: Nov 1, 2013
Confirmation Email: Dec 6, 2013
Meds Requested: Mar 20, 2015
Meds Done (E-Medical): Mar 27, 2015 (Scheduled Appointment)
This a good sign!! CIC is moving.. I hope and pray that other applicant who are still waiting before that date will receive their AIP or DM. way to go guys!!

gfdvca

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
sophieee said:
Congrats Linden! :)

Congrats to you as well :) Would you mind to share the exact date and city so I can add it to the spreadsheet? Thanks
April 2, Calgary. Strangely the DM letter came a short time after the interview request letter, we got them both yesterday.

Miri2711

Mar 5, 2015
Hello! Is it possible that cic officers just forget about your case and put it an old dusty folder if they requested additional documents about cohabitation? Im trying to find stories and experiences since a long time but no one really has one for me. I understand that every case is unique, but i am wondering if it is common that the deadline has passed and other applications of your months and the ones after are further processed. Also, i am trying to find suggestions about what happens if he deadline has passed and cic claims they never received add. Documents? Anyone help pls. I am dying for these answers.

bdianeg

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all the AIP/DM/Landing people! I am October 15, and feeling so anxious waiting to see if I am going to get any info soon.

How did most of you receive news of your AIP/DM/Landing? Email or Letter or a mix? I am pretty sure that I included my email, but there's no place to verify that on CIC website.

Thanks!!

gfdvca

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Miri2711 said:
Hello! Is it possible that cic officers just forget about your case and put it an old dusty folder if they requested additional documents about cohabitation? Im trying to find stories and experiences since a long time but no one really has one for me. I understand that every case is unique, but i am wondering if it is common that the deadline has passed and other applications of your months and the ones after are further processed. Also, i am trying to find suggestions about what happens if he deadline has passed and cic claims they never received add. Documents? Anyone help pls. I am dying for these answers.
I called the call centre two weeks after I sent in our additional documents, it was sent by courier so I had confirmation that it was delivered to CPC-M on a certain date. The agent told me that day that the package had not been entered into their system, and that sometimes it can take up to a month to get to the right place inside the department. I told them I wanted to make sure that there was enough time to send the documents again before the deadline, in case they got lost. The agent told me "not to worry" but to call back in a couple of weeks to follow up if I wanted to. Almost exactly a month after CIC received the envelope (the date on the courier confirmation), on the same day I was going call CIC to check to make sure that our additional docs had made it into their system, I got our landing letter by email. If it's been more than a month, I would call and tell them that you need to know if you should send it again in case it got lost, because THEY impose a deadline. Hope this helps.

LeBon

May 21, 2013
I got a new one for you guys - I received AIP a couple of weeks ago but we only received a sponsor approval email. Turns out, the AIP email sent the next day was sent to my email address but with a typo, N instead of M! I called them this morning to check on things and they confirmed that they have the correct email address they just made a mistake.

They had requested 2 documents and I just found out this morning :eek:

Miri2711

Mar 5, 2015
gfdvca said:
I called the call centre two weeks after I sent in our additional documents, it was sent by courier so I had confirmation that it was delivered to CPC-M on a certain date. The agent told me that day that the package had not been entered into their system, and that sometimes it can take up to a month to get to the right place inside the department. I told them I wanted to make sure that there was enough time to send the documents again before the deadline, in case they got lost. The agent told me "not to worry" but to call back in a couple of weeks to follow up if I wanted to. Almost exactly a month after CIC received the envelope (the date on the courier confirmation), on the same day I was going call CIC to check to make sure that our additional docs had made it into their system, I got our landing letter by email. If it's been more than a month, I would call and tell them that you need to know if you should send it again in case it got lost, because THEY impose a deadline. Hope this helps.
thank you. The deadline is finished tomorrow and it's been 2 months I ve sent it. I'm freaking out cuz I don't get trough at the call centre since already couple of days. Man...