March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
CK07 said:
yeap! my husband did his e-medical and it takes only a week before they update his ecas to "Medical has been received" the letter told him to do his medical before March 15 2015. He did his e-medical on December 16 2014 (the next day when he got a medical request from cic officer)
Oh, great! So I can hope my e-medical will be received after about 10 days. I also did new medical the day after I received the request.
Thanks for the information.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Congratulations Daizey and Frenchwapiti ! Enjoy your victory over this painful process , hug, kiss, cuddle your spouses and start breathing freedom ;)

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
JohnnyP said:
Just one thing to add here.
When you receive the AIP letter and requested to do the medical check, it seems like they are giving you 3 months to do the medical.
But when you look closely at the IMM1017 (the medical examination form) that comes together with the AIP letter, it says the following:

"You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application."

The caveat is that there is no date in the IMM1017 anywhere. :eek:

Thats true.. thats why he did his medical right away. Those letter were very confusing tho it's better to be early rather than late. ☺

anyway congratulations bankerguy.. u got your DM..! this will be end soon.. ***

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
charliem said:
Oh, great! So I can hope my e-medical will be received after about 10 days. I also did new medical the day after I received the request.
Thanks for the information.
Your welcome.!

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
CK07 said:
yeap! my husband did his e-medical and it takes only a week before they update his ecas to "Medical has been received" the letter told him to do his medical before March 15 2015. He did his e-medical on December 16 2014 (the next day when he got a medical request from cic officer)
Is that normal that I did upfront medical in 2014 November but Ecas has not shown "medical results have been received"? My inland application was received in 2013 October. Ya..did not do medical exam in 2013 because I thought it may be expired by the time I get AIP

stockgod

Oct 9, 2014
Question
Our application was received Dec 6 2013. We did not include medicals. My wife recently did the Emedical and was given an Emedical information sheet and was told to send it to CIC.
Of course there is no useful information on the CIC website as to where this is to be sent.
We applied Vegreville and were transferred to Misssasauga.

Where should we send this information sheet that has the barcode and UMI number attached.

Thanks in advance for the help

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
stockgod said:
Question
Our application was received Dec 6 2013. We did not include medicals. My wife recently did the Emedical and was given an Emedical information sheet and was told to send it to CIC.
Of course there is no useful information on the CIC website as to where this is to be sent.

Where should we send this information sheet that has the barcode and UMI number attached.

I got this address with my AOR:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
stockgod said:
Question

If you did an Emedical the doctor's office is supposed to send it to CIC electronically.

stockgod

Oct 9, 2014
Yes I thought that the clinic would efile the medical and that would be the end of it but the panel doctor gave my wife a print out and PDF by email and said it was to be snail mailed to CIC. It seems redundant to snail mail the report as all is has is a barcode with an UMI number but the Doctor said this was needed for CIC to look up the Emedical file. I should point out that we orginally sent our application Dec 2013 and are sending the medical now in the hope of it speeding up the process

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
stockgod said:
Yes I thought that the clinic would efile the medical and that would be the end of it but the panel doctor gave my wife a print out and PDF by email and said it was to be snail mailed to CIC. It seems redundant to snail mail the report as all is has is a barcode with an UMI number but the Doctor said this was needed for CIC to look up the Emedical file. I should point out that we orginally sent our application Dec 2013 and are sending the medical now in the hope of it speeding up the process
So the doctor did not send it electronically??

If he did end up sending it electronically I don't think you have to do anything.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Linden said:
So the doctor did not send it electronically??

If he did end up sending it electronically I don't think you have to do anything.
that is not true. how will cic know the UMI# without having the receipt? I don't believe it's the same as the applicant's UCI# just because the doctor sends them electronically, doesn't mean CIC can just pull it up in the system and attach it to the right application. To avoid issues, send the receipt to CIC. that is what is expected, and that is what needs to be done. othewise, you are just playing roulette with your application "hoping" CIC gets the results. it doesn't work like that.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
rhcohen2014 said:
that is not true. how will cic know the UMI# without having the receipt? I don't believe it's the same as the applicant's UCI# just because the doctor sends them electronically, doesn't mean CIC can just pull it up in the system and attach it to the right application. To avoid issues, send the receipt to CIC. that is what is expected, and that is what needs to be done. othewise, you are just playing roulette with your application "hoping" CIC gets the results. it doesn't work like that.
Yes you are right, in the next few days I am planing to redo my Medicals again, as the first one already are expired, for sure I'll send the receipt to CIC.

stockgod

Oct 9, 2014
Thanks Linden et al. I think it needs to be sent although common sense would suggest otherwise but that would imply the system uses common sense. If it did of course this information could be found on their website or they would have a call centre that worked. It really is embarrassing as a Canadian to be involved in such a pitiful system. If Chris Alexander were in the private sector he would have been fired long ago.
Where to send the receipt is information that should be readily available.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Guanaquito said:
Yes you are right, in the next few days I am planing to redo my Medicals again, as the first one already are expired, for sure I'll send the receipt to CIC.
Are you sure you want to spend the money again? My medicals were sent upfront in august 2013, i got AIP in november 2014 and did not have to redo the medicals. perhaps just wait for CIC to ask you to redo it, they might extend your medicals, since it is a long time they make you wait. But this is just a suggestion