28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
WeCanadoIt said:
Quebec Applicants(nearing completion), could people share their timeline for the following?

DM received :
Prelanding Letter received:
Landing Appointment received:
Landed:
DM: Feb.13
Pre-landing letter: March 2
Landing Appointment received:March 2
landing interview:March 16

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is our sad anniversary. 2 years on the 1st stage of Inland processing without AIP. Our file is stuck in Winnipeg and we sent in all the extra documents they've requested last month and haven't heard anything. CIC says they haven't even opened them. My husband's status is on the line and I'm so worried something will go wrong and we'll lose everything. When we applied they told us the entire process would be 14 months. 24 months later we haven't made ANY progress. And the worst thing is that they are not accountable to the suffering they've brought any of us. This is the worst.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Mela said:
Today is our sad anniversary. 2 years on the 1st stage of Inland processing without AIP. Our file is stuck in Winnipeg and we sent in all the extra documents they've requested last month and haven't heard anything. CIC says they haven't even opened them. My husband's status is on the line and I'm so worried something will go wrong and we'll lose everything. When we applied they told us the entire process would be 14 months. 24 months later we haven't made ANY progress. And the worst thing is that they are not accountable to the suffering they've brought any of us. This is the worst.
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

2 years?? thats insane... what did they ask you to send in?

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
bankerguy said:
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

2 years?? thats insane... what did they ask you to send in?
Well I would suggest post your story to CBC media, they have asked people in limbo to reach them.... the more awareness we get, better it would be....I hope...

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-2-2015-1.2978052/immigration-delays-leave-thousands-of-couples-in-limbo-1.2978078

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
Mela said:
Well I would suggest post your story to CBC media, they have asked people in limbo to reach them.... the more awareness we get, better it would be....I hope...

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-2-2015-1.2978052/immigration-delays-leave-thousands-of-couples-in-limbo-1.2978078

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
WeCanadoIt said:
Quebec Applicants(nearing completion), could people share their timeline for the following?

DM received :
Landed:
DM: Feb. 12th
Prelanding: N/A
Landing Appt received: Feb 26th
Landing: March 12th in Montreal

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vik999 said:

I was actually on the radio show "The Current" on Monday. The next day the other two applicants had advancements on their own files. (They are from Toronto and Montreal) Unfortunately my husband's application didn't receive any attention from CIC. Our file is stuck (for the 14th month) in Winnipeg's small office (though we live in Saskatoon). They asked us for further proof of cohabitation and a copy of our Marriage certificate since we've been married since we applied and the info they have is two years old. It just sucks. It is completely heartbreaking every time I call CIC and nothing has happened. I don't understand how our file is so much more complicated that some people have had PR for a year already that applied at the same time as us but we are sitting in limbo like this after doing everything that has ever been asked of us.

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
Mela said:
I was actually on the radio show "The Current" on Monday. The next day the other two applicants had advancements on their own files. (They are from Toronto and Montreal) Unfortunately my husband's application didn't receive any attention from CIC. Our file is stuck (for the 14th month) in Winnipeg's small office (though we live in Saskatoon). They asked us for further proof of cohabitation and a copy of our Marriage certificate since we've been married since we applied and the info they have is two years old. It just sucks. It is completely heartbreaking every time I call CIC and nothing has happened. I don't understand how our file is so much more complicated that some people have had PR for a year already that applied at the same time as us but we are sitting in limbo like this after doing everything that has ever been asked of us.
yeah, I can imagine that..!... all we hope if all of us stand together ..sure there would be some resolution.

Btun

Oct 20, 2014
DM received : February 12th 2015
Prelanding Letter received: N/A
Landing Appointment received: February 26th 2015
Landed: March 12th 2015

Good Luck!!!!!

WeCanadoIt said:

DM received :
Landed:

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
WeCanadoIt said:

DM received :
Landed:
DM received : 13 february
Landing appointment received : 3 mars
Landed : 17 mars

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
I have a question, do you guys think immigration officers that's working on your file can see how many times you logged into E-cas to check your application status?

LeBon

May 21, 2013
robytheron5506 said:
I have a question, do you guys think immigration officers that's working on your file can see how many times you logged into E-cas to check your application status?
I've no idea but why does it matter? It exists to be checked.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Is there anybody who landed in January or February got their pr card??? Its been over a month i m still waiting

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
LeBon said:
I've no idea but why does it matter? It exists to be checked.
I heard of someone who got refused because he called in all the time to check his application status and immigration started getting paranoid about why he is so eager to finish his application, it seems that they have no idea that it's just shitty to wait

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Coming upto a month for landing letter from Etobicoke office. Getting frustrated. What's taking them so long?
is there anything that can be done besides waiting?

Blackdisc.