+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

honeyblossom678

Nov 23, 2014
bankerguy said:
This is crazy... I got AIP / DM last week wed and Friday and I was a sept 18th applicant..

Now they're working on October 1st!! they're really flying now! I hope they keep it up
Hi Bankerguy,
how long did you wait before you received a letter with the interview date?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
honeyblossom678 said:
Hi Bankerguy,
how long did you wait before you received a letter with the interview date?
No physical letter.

Got aip email wednesday ( only 1/2 of the email... sponsor got email..applicant did not) then on Friday applicant got DM email...

Also,
The online thing shows "DM" for both applicant and sponsor log in thing on friday as well.

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
hello everyone.. our landing date is 13th of march :) we are super nervous so i'm just wondering if the recently landed people can share some stories of how it went.. and what was asked in the interview. thank you all

ALEJOMOR

Nov 20, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
thegorchess said:
I just got SA. I will let you guys know when the rest starts rolling in.
When did you apply thegorchess?

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
shaqhal said:
hello everyone.. our landing date is 13th of march :) we are super nervous so i'm just wondering if the recently landed people can share some stories of how it went.. and what was asked in the interview. thank you all
Hi, which office are you landing? Etobicoke? I had my interview there on February 19th. It is a very simple process. You arrive and get a number for waiting at reception, they will find your name in a list they have at reception. Once you have your number you wait. We arrived before 1pm (letter said between 1-3 pm) and waited until 2:45 to be interviewed. There wre only 4 booths doing the interviews and they take anywhere from 10-30 mins to conduct it. Depends on each case. We saw familia groups and a lot of caregivers going in the same booths for same standard interbiew. A lot if couples too. Once they called us they ask for the interview letter and proof of ID for me and husband. After that the two pictures and the lady peoceede to ask the standar questions (have you committed a crime? Have you ever been denied entey into Canada? Do you have any dependents not in application?) then you are pretty much done. They are not there to scrutinize you, just to process the paperwork for your pr card. It's very easy process so don't be nervous! The lady didn't even ask for my receipt for paying the right of permanent resident. I had all kinds of documents but she asked for nothing orher than ID ( worth to note she was looking for ID with same home address for me and husband, so bring something that shows this).

Congrats, you are almost done!

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Is any of you here didn't submit any proof after giving birth to CIC and went to the landing interview?

Is it mandatory to inform by paper, email, or phone with the changes in CIC?

Thanks

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
nismopinoy said:
Is any of you here didn't submit any proof after giving birth to CIC and went to the landing interview?

Is it mandatory to inform by paper, email, or phone with the changes in CIC?

Thanks
Yes it is important , you need to send by mail or email to CPC -miss an updated " additional family information " form or " supplementary family information " whatever the name of the form is .
Also attach your baby's birth certificate .

Congratulations to all the ones with great news these days ! Cic is rolling fast :)

Finally00

Feb 25, 2015
Hi guys...If anyone is going to apply for their ontario health insurance (OHIP), please be sure to carry the AIP letter and not the one that says that they have completed processing of your case. That letter caused a bit of confusion when I went to the service Ontario office and they had to verify it as they were not accustom to seeing it.

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Tilikun said:
Yes it is important , you need to send by mail or email to CPC -miss an updated " additional family information " form or " supplementary family information " whatever the name of the form is .
Also attach your baby's birth certificate .

Congratulations to all the ones with great news these days ! Cic is rolling fast :)
Tilikun is right. We informed CIC by email and scanned copy if birth certificate right after our baby was born. During landing interview they asked if we had any other dependant OTHEr than our Canadian born baby. So they obviously had this information in the system.

Good luck!

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
kismetfatum said:
Hi, which office are you landing? Etobicoke? I had my interview there on February 19th. It is a very simple process. You arrive and get a number for waiting at reception, they will find your name in a list they have at reception. Once you have your number you wait. We arrived before 1pm (letter said between 1-3 pm) and waited until 2:45 to be interviewed. There wre only 4 booths doing the interviews and they take anywhere from 10-30 mins to conduct it. Depends on each case. We saw familia groups and a lot of caregivers going in the same booths for same standard interbiew. A lot if couples too. Once they called us they ask for the interview letter and proof of ID for me and husband. After that the two pictures and the lady peoceede to ask the standar questions (have you committed a crime? Have you ever been denied entey into Canada? Do you have any dependents not in application?) then you are pretty much done. They are not there to scrutinize you, just to process the paperwork for your pr card. It's very easy process so don't be nervous! The lady didn't even ask for my receipt for paying the right of permanent resident. I had all kinds of documents but she asked for nothing orher than ID ( worth to note she was looking for ID with same home address for me and husband, so bring something that shows this).

Congrats, you are almost done!
Thanks for sharing.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
kismetfatum said:
Tilikun is right. We informed CIC by email and scanned copy if birth certificate right after our baby was born. During landing interview they asked if we had any other dependant OTHEr than our Canadian born baby. So they obviously had this information in the system.

Good luck!
Do you still have the email address wherein we can send the information? We called before and the agent told us that as long as the baby born here in Canada no need for updates. Thank you

emmisocks

Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
shaqhal said:
My landing date was yesterday! We were super nervous as well. We actually got to the office a whole hour before our appointment. Our appointment was in Saskatoon. I gave the letter I received in the mail to the gentleman at the door and he took it to the window. There were two ladies before us and there was only one person conducting the appointments. After it was all said and done, our appointment took a whole 15 minutes. The woman conducting the appointment was super nice and the whole thing is really a formality to make sure nothing has changed, everything is in order, and to get the paperwork sent out so that you'll receive your PR card. She asked for my passport and a form of ID for my husband. She voided my open work permit and my visitor's permit since I don't need them anymore, stamped my passport so that it shows I'm a landed PR, and had me sign two forms. The whole process was quick and painless and by the end we were wondering why we were so nervous in the first place! So really, just be prepared. Take everything that the letter asks you to and you should be fine. She asked some questions (Have I ever been denied entry to Canada? Have I ever been asked to leave Canada? Are there any new dependents (like have we had children since the process started?) Are you planning any trips outside Canada in the next 2 months?) and then made sure that we knew how PR status worked.

ALEJOMOR

Nov 20, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014