+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

ATr

Oct 30, 2014
post-kt said:
yes I applied for a TRV they gave me multiple entry
Can you plz guide me the process as I have AIP and work permit and I donot belong to visa exempt country. I have not travelled back home so far only because of fear of re entry problems.

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
I was able to login after 10 months on submitting Inland application... Showed the following when we login..

Received on ....date

We have Started processing on ... date...

What does it mean? Are they going to issue step 1 AIP now???

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
vik999 said:
I was able to login after 10 months on submitting Inland application... Showed the following when we login..

Received on ....date

No, means you wait.....wait....

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
vik999 said:

Received on ....date

Mine has shown that exact message since I submitted it back in Dec 2013 so I don't think that specifically means anything except that it's in the system. If you're a Sept applicant then you should expect AIP fairly soon I think.

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
automaton82 said:
Mine has shown that exact message since I submitted it back in Dec 2013 so I don't think that specifically means anything except that it's in the system. If you're a Sept applicant then you should expect AIP fairly soon I think.
4 months later after filing , we submitted the corrections which we found as there were errors by our representative.
Thus we cancelled representative , haven't received any notification so far. Should I anticipate the corrections were accepted and all is okay??? As now we are able to see " We started processing your application.

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
The Current covered inland sponsorship today
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-2-2015-1.2978052/immigration-delays-leave-thousands-of-couples-in-limbo-1.2978078

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
bankerguy said:
We got DM on Friday!!

We have an interview on March 18th to finalize her PR!!

super super excited!!!

Quick question...once we pass the interview, how long until she gets her PR card in the mail?
CONGRATS BANKERGUY! Happy for you, from one banker guy to another.

We landed January 16th (Aug 2nd, 2013 applicants) and still have yet to receive the PR card...

We called on Friday, and the rep said that it was odd it has been longer than the days they post on their website.
When he looked into it for 10 minutes and came back, he said the card was still at the printer 'in processing'... and said it could be another 1-3 weeks!!!

Just wanted to give you the headsup that it might be awhile, congrats again

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
TorontoCouple said:
CONGRATS BANKERGUY! Happy for you, from one banker guy to another.

We landed January 16th (Aug 2nd, 2013 applicants) and still have yet to receive the PR card...

We called on Friday, and the rep said that it was odd it has been longer than the days they post on their website.
When he looked into it for 10 minutes and came back, he said the card was still at the printer 'in processing'... and said it could be another 1-3 weeks!!!

Just wanted to give you the headsup that it might be awhile, congrats again
Hey!!! thanks!!!
Man it feels good. I'm taking the day off work. After we finish up with the interview, we're going to for lunch and get just hammered haha

While you wait for your PR card, do you have some document that shows you are PR?? we are planning on leaving the country for a vacay as soon as we get PR but she wont her her card yet.

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
bankerguy said:
Hey!!! thanks!!!
Man it feels good. I'm taking the day off work. After we finish up with the interview, we're going to for lunch and get just hammered haha

While you wait for your PR card, do you have some document that shows you are PR?? we are planning on leaving the country for a vacay as soon as we get PR but she wont her her card yet.
Hi they give you a document COPR which is the confirmation of the PR. We wanted to travel right away but they advised us not to until the card comes. This was what they told us during our landing interview. Kind of sucks we wanted to get away from the cold so badly! I even have the OWP and a TRv and they still said not to, although I am aware of people that have travelled with the COPR but crossing by land. Your choice at the end if the day! We are just going to wait for it, a few more weeks !

jmarie88

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
Looks like a Sept. 30, 2013 applicant got both AIP and DM today on the facebook spreadsheet today!!! :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnRF29FWdqOGQV8dW4bImBuIwjCfoy2R8ZycyX4jH0c/edit?pli=1#gid=0

honeyblossom678

Nov 23, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Today, I checked my husband's ECAS profile (he is being sponsored) and this is what it says:

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2013.

We started processing your application on February 25, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.[/b]

I would like to know if this is a full AIP. On both of our profile's it says DECISION MADE. I have still not received the letter in the mail.

On my ECAS 's profile (sponsor) it says:

We received your application to sponsor XXX on September 30, 2013.
We sent you a letter on February 25, 2015 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
honeyblossom678 said:
Hi Everyone,

Today, I checked my husband's ECAS profile (he is being sponsored) and this is what it says:

Permanent Residence

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.[/b]

I would like to know if this is a full AIP. On both of our profile's it says DECISION MADE. I have still not received the letter in the mail.

We sent you a letter on February 25, 2015 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
This actually sounds like they bypassed AIP and went straight to DM for you! Congratulations!

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
honeyblossom678 said:
Hi Everyone,

Permanent Residence

AIP + DM. Congratulation :)

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
bankerguy said:
Hey!!! thanks!!!

Bankerguy you are psychic!! You knew you would hear last week and you did! Congratulations!! Any chance you can practice those psychic abilities on me and let me know when we will get DM?? ;D

LeBon

May 21, 2013
honeyblossom678 said:
Hi Everyone,

Permanent Residence

Congrats!!! Very happy for you... and me, I'm an October 2nd applicant! Any day now...