03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
jayshe25 said:
Congrats Btun.. Looks like all those people who received their DM Feb 12 has a landing letter already.. I received my DM Feb 13, I hope my landing letter will be today,,, this is really making me so excited... Cross finger... What time did you received your email @ btun and @ daizey?
I'm sure you'll get yours soon! I believe I got mine early afternoon yesterday, can't be 100% sure because we found out from our lawyer, but he said he called as soon as he got the news, and that was around 1pm to 2pm EST. :)

BaCo

Mar 12, 2011
My sponsor called CIC today, to check up. New info we resent ( Jan 25th ) to prove our relationship was not on file yet but that this is kind of normal. He also said that sometimes it takes 3-4 months til it is updated. So his unofficial answer to our timeline for first stage approval (AIP) is mid march or not too much after that. BUT then we have another 8 months after that, according to him.

WeCanadoIt

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Montreal Applicants, Got a question. Did you send the prelanding back by mail or just email? Did you send photos back with the mail?

Also
I just received my pre-landing today but will be out of the country from the 15th to the 24th of March, and am worried I might be scheduled for my interview appointment while Im away.
Do you think including a note will suffice or should I just leave it and hope for the best?

Thanks for reading.

BaCo

Mar 12, 2011
bankerguy said:
why do some applicants get DM emails and others get a physical mailed copy?

Is it too much to ask for some consistency?
I'd say yes to that question, eventhough I'm under the impression that it was a rhetorical question.

Theres always wishful thinking? ?? ?? ?? ??

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ScarlettPrimrose said:
We live relatively close to downtown Vancouver, so I am hoping it will be Vancouver. My husband didn't think to ask the agent.
Cool, I live by Joyce stn, probably like 15 minutes from you!

good luck neighbor!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
WeCanadoIt said:
Montreal Applicants, Got a question. Did you send the prelanding back by mail or just email? Did you send photos back with the mail?

Also
I just received my pre-landing today but will be out of the country from the 15th to the 24th of March, and am worried I might be scheduled for my interview appointment while Im away.
Do you think including a note will suffice or should I just leave it and hope for the best?

Thanks for reading.
depending your letter what it say .mine was sent back by mail. the 2nd part is worth it or not . is been long journey if you landing at march that mean you will get your PR card before June then you can go anywhere you want .but you decide landing later that will be your choice . i think this question you should talk to your girlfriend 1st if she think you should go then just do it

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
WeCanadoIt said:

Also

Thanks for reading.
You can send the pre-landing for via email by replying to the one that you received. by the way, the photos are for providing on the interview date (they write down in the form).

ATr

Oct 30, 2014
post-kt said:
hello everyone I just came back from a month vacation from my country ...everything went well they just ask for my OWP and when the officer saw it she just let me go ...no questions asked :)
Great. Hey did u have Canada visit visa before leaving for your country as I remember u didn't belong to visa exempt country?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
We got DM on Friday!!

We have an interview on March 18th to finalize her PR!!

super super excited!!!

Quick question...once we pass the interview, how long until she gets her PR card in the mail?

BaCo

Mar 12, 2011
bankerguy said:
We got DM on Friday!!

super super excited!!!

Quick question...once we pass the interview, how long until she gets her PR card in the mail?
Congratulations. Thats great news! Happy for you!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Congrats Bankerguy.

The website says 25 calendar days, but I landed January 23rd and Im still waiting for the PR card. I know mail delivery is not accounted for, but it's not like I live in the end of the world. I will update on the thread once I receive the card.
bankerguy said:
We got DM on Friday!!

super super excited!!!

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
ATr said:
Great. Hey did u have Canada visit visa before leaving for your country as I remember u didn't belong to visa exempt country?
yes I applied for a TRV they gave me multiple entry

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
bankerguy said:
We got DM on Friday!!

super super excited!!!

Congrats on your common law in getting DM. :)

emmisocks

Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
Quick question, is it necessary to bring a copy of your application with you to the appointment to finalize the PR? My appointment is on Tuesday and I've been searching high and low for our copy for a week now and I cannot for the life of me find it. Even our digital copies have gone missing since our computer needed reformatted. All I've got is some half finished stuff on a flash drive.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
emmisocks said:
Quick question, is it necessary to bring a copy of your application with you to the appointment to finalize the PR? My appointment is on Tuesday and I've been searching high and low for our copy for a week now and I cannot for the life of me find it. Even our digital copies have gone missing since our computer needed reformatted. All I've got is some half finished stuff on a flash drive.
No.you don't need. Just bring the stuff from your landing letter mention