+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Btun

Oct 20, 2014
Congrats Daizey for me it was the same today, I received my landing appointment email. Same day as yours March 12th Montreal

I can't believe neither that we are almost done!
No prelanding either for me

Congrats to all of you with good news and good luck for those who are waiting for responses!

Daizey said:
So great to see so much good news! Congrats to everyone and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for those still waiting. :)

We received our landing info today from Montreal. Our landing date is March 12th, I can't believe that in a couple of weeks it will be done! No pre-landing form, I'm guessing they had everything they needed from us already.

Hope everyone else hears news soon!

There will be much celebration for us come March 12th. :D

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
Btun said:
Congrats Daizey for me it was the same today, I received my landing appointment email. Same day as yours March 12th Montreal

Congrats to all of you with good news and good luck for those who are waiting for responses!
Congratulation Btun, when did you received you DM?

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bohgid said:
Holy Crap! Thank you SO much for your post. I'm married to a canadian, waiting for my PR, and going to Georgian College. I didn't realize the spousal exemption until I read your post. I used the information you gave me to show the Registrar's Office that I qualified for domestic tuition, and after a review they agreed. I am getting $5000 back on this semester and saving around $20,000 total. Thank you again.

btw, this rule also applies to colleges in Ontario.
Hi,

Not sure if you refer to my post or someone else's. In the former case, glad to be of some help.

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
SDG said:
Ok guys finally landing letter is here. Landing next week Wednesday at Etobicoke add it to spreadsheet Sophie and hey blackdisc you are next :D
Thank you. Maybe we get Wed as well.
Enjoy your finest hour.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
MaryLou6 said:
IS there any negotiation field, when it comes to your landing date? For example, my common law and I are getting married next April (destination wedding) and what if my landing date will be set during our trip? Out of curiosity.
You may want to rethink your plans. If you do get married before landing, you have to let CIC know of this change. This may delay your PR landing as they have to update your file and you may need to send your copy of marriage certificate to CIC. You cannot land as common law if you are in fact married at time of landing. That's misrepresentation.

Screech339

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
MaryLou6 said:
Whoa, that would suck. Let's hope it won't come to that.
Let hope CIC start to work faster!

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
MaryLou6 said:
IS there any negotiation field, when it comes to your landing date? For example, my common law and I are getting married next April (destination wedding) and what if my landing date will be set during our trip? Out of curiosity.
There is no reason to worry, probably you will get AIP and DM sometime in 2016, so go ahead and get marry, there will be a long way in between your marriage and your landing :eek:

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Guanaquito said:
There is no reason to worry, probably you will get AIP and DM sometime in 2016, so go ahead and get marry, there will be a long way in between your marriage and your landing :eek:
We already have a date in April 2016 :) We don't need to rush, plus a bunch of people is obviously coming there too, so we got enough notice.

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Btun said:

Congrats Btun.. Looks like all those people who received their DM Feb 12 has a landing letter already.. I received my DM Feb 13, I hope my landing letter will be today,,, this is really making me so excited... Cross finger... What time did you received your email @btun and @daizey?

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
hello everyone I just came back from a month vacation from my country ...everything went well they just ask for my OWP and when the officer saw it she just let me go ...no questions asked :)

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
why do some applicants get DM emails and others get a physical mailed copy?

Is it too much to ask for some consistency?

bohgid

Feb 23, 2015
jmarie88 said:
What is this spousal exeptmtion you're talking about?
If married to a Canadian citizen or PR, and attending university or college in Ontario, you qualify for an exemption from International Fees (pay the domestic tuition). This is regardless of PR status (although I believe you still need a valid Study Permit).

** ottawahd, i was referring to your post, I didn't realize the "reply" button wouldn't automatically post the quote. Thank you again.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
bankerguy said:
why do some applicants get DM emails and others get a physical mailed copy?

Is it too much to ask for some consistency?
In a word "yes". There is no consistency. They can't with the current workforce.

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
bankerguy said:
CONGRATZ!!!!!!

we're both Sept 18th applicants... my partner is busy and cant call in, i wonder if i call in for her ,can they tell me if she got DM??

You said they didnt email you...so maybe thats the same for us and we have DM now and they'll mail us a letter...

anyways..congratz again!!! what office will contact u?
We live relatively close to downtown Vancouver, so I am hoping it will be Vancouver. My husband didn't think to ask the agent.

Btun

Oct 20, 2014
Thanks jayshe! I'm pretty sure you're gonna receive yours today because I received mine yesterday at 13:00 so let's keep fingers crossed!!!!!!

Alexandre1610 I received my Dm email on February 12th

jayshe25 said:
Congrats Btun.. Looks like all those people who received their DM Feb 12 has a landing letter already.. I received my DM Feb 13, I hope my landing letter will be today,,, this is really making me so excited... Cross finger... What time did you received your email @ btun and @ daizey?