+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

BaCo

Mar 12, 2011
bankerguy said:
I'm sept 18th ... why have i not received anything :(

I wonder if it would hurt to call and get them to check ....getting nervous n ow...
Dont let it get to you bud. In the end there is no way to predict a timeline, every case officer is different etc. Worrying is the worst thing you could do...

Im September 13... I have SA and OWP. I'm not worried. Its easy to drive yourself crazy reading all these posts... it'll be alright bud.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
BaCo said:
So let's say I do get AIP and DM sometime this year, and I need to go to that interview. Is there a way to change the date of this interview? Just curious as to see what flexibility we have here.

Also, does anyone else have 2 UCI's?

Ive got 2 different numbers... kinda strange eh.
Everyone has his/her own number, so you should have one and your partner an other.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Alecha said:
Hello All! I am new to Forum so please accept my apologies in advance if I am not using it correctly. I have a question: I submitted all paperwork to sponsor my wife in May 2014 both got AOR and in Jan 2015 she got her OWP under the Pilot program. Prior to that he had extended with visitor status which is still valid. She also has a valid visitor visa good until 2016. We are thinking about leaving the country for a 2 week vacation. My question is, can she do it and re-enter Canada with her Visitor visa and OWP? Or she needs to apply for a worker visa to do so? I very much appreciate your thoughts and pieces of advice on my situation. Thank you!
OWP is Open Work Permit, basically working visa, you can't have anything else, and no one can tell anything new about travelling, find here what was already discussed:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.ct58m7ri2s25

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
bankerguy said:
I'm sept 18th ... why have i not received anything :(

I wonder if it would hurt to call and get them to check ....getting nervous n ow...
I know this is so frustrating, but you must wait until they have passed your date. don't torture your mind, go outside, enjoy the nice weather and keep faith, it will come for you, too

fugaziosbourne

Aug 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
frenchwapiti said:
I know this is so frustrating, but you must wait until they have passed your date. don't torture your mind, go outside, enjoy the nice weather and keep faith, it will come for you, too
Where is this nice weather that you speak of?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
GOOD NEWS GUYS!!

Sept 18th applicant here...

I received a letter today from the CIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Bankerguy

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxxxxxx and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic
requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the
granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another
province, or a change in your financial situation. Furthermore, it cannot be cancelled once a final
decision has been made on their APR.
If your family member’s APR is approved, your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your
sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent
residents of Canada. If your family member entered Canada on a temporary resident permit following
an APR, your obligation will begin on the date of that entry to Canada. Your obligations for your
family member will end as follows:

-------------------------------------

Then it lists 3 conditions...supporting her financials 3 years etc.. etc..

AIP!!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
bankerguy said:
GOOD NEWS GUYS!!

Sept 18th applicant here...

I received a letter today from the CIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Bankerguy

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxxxxxx and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic
requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the
granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another
province, or a change in your financial situation. Furthermore, it cannot be cancelled once a final
decision has been made on their APR.
If your family member's APR is approved, your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your
sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent
residents of Canada. If your family member entered Canada on a temporary resident permit following
an APR, your obligation will begin on the date of that entry to Canada. Your obligations for your
family member will end as follows:

-------------------------------------

Then it lists 3 conditions...supporting her financials 3 years etc.. etc..

AIP!!
Finally! :D Congrats!

BaCo

Mar 12, 2011
If thats AIP ( I was under the impression it was just SA ), my sponsor received that in November. Holy sh*t.

Kae12345

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 30, 2013
fugaziosbourne said:
That would be here in Vancouver.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ya i think that's the first half of AIP....they will send the applicant an email similar to that..and THAT is full AIP.

At least its a step in the right direction LOL

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
fugaziosbourne said:
We have beautiful weather in Beautiful British Columbia,

I send you a few sunshine for your heart :)

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
bankerguy said:
ya i think that's the first half of AIP....they will send the applicant an email similar to that..and THAT is full AIP.

Yeah, it will look something like this:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as
a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision
will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming...

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
bankerguy said:

Congrats Bankerguy!!!!
Here you go in the finishing line of the PR process!!!! Very happy for you