+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

jeffc

Jun 26, 2014
sophieee said:
You don't need to have a PC from Canada, only from her country of origin and every other country she lived at least 6 months since she became 18.
Thanks Sophieee.

Got another question. My GF is not from a visa exempt country. she got her OWP and she wants to apply for a new TRV.
Could you please tell me which form to use to apply for a NEW TRV in Canada?

thanks

Oct 20, 2014
Hello everyone,

We finally received full AIP this morning (I got SA on Feb10 2105). CIC is asking to redo medical (ours expire on Feb25 2015) and for FBI clearance. I remember reading on here that someone else had to do and FBI clearance but can't seem to find the post. Does anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks

spven84

Dec 16, 2014
Hello everyone,

My partner (sponsor) just received the DM letter.

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in ETOBICOKE will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Anybody knows how long does it take for the landing in Etobicoke? It would be great that the spreadsheet had the Office of Landing of everyone to have an idea of the time that takes on average.

spven84

Dec 16, 2014
spven84 said:
Hello everyone,

My partner (sponsor) just received the DM letter.

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in ETOBICOKE will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Anybody knows how long does it take for the landing in Etobicoke? It would be great that the spreadsheet had the Office of Landing of everyone to have an idea of the time that takes on average.

My mistake... I just saw the Landing information in the Spreadsheet :)

NorthDakota22

Dec 19, 2014
Tilikun said:
Hi ACS , I brought almost every CIC related piece of paper on that day , and they didn't ask me to show any of
Them , not even the copy of my $1040 receipt !! She just checked if it was showing as paid in the system,
The sizing of the 2 photos is very important ! That you have to check that it matches with the specifications they sent you .
A refused temporary resident visa (from within Canada or at the Guatemala Canadian embassy ) is not the same as being denied entry into Canada, so he must answer No to that question .
And about the US Border incident , if you disclosed it and they didn't even want to process your rehab application , it's because they couldn't match that incident with any crime under the Canadian Criminal Code ,
Was your credit card charged for the $200 rehab fee ? I bet not . So just answer " No" to that question , good luck ! And congratulations for sure !
"Modify"
I was talking about the question " have you committed any crime " of course .
And also I forgot to mention , for you and your husband to bring your Ontario IDs showing same address (or any other proof of you guys living under the same roof ) , congrats again ! :D
Hi Tilikun,
I saw that in a previous message you said that a refused temporary resident visa (from within Canada or at the Guatemala Canadian embassy ) is not the same as being denied entry into Canada, which just got me worried about my application. I am sponsoring my partner using the inland process, and she is from a country that requires a visa to enter Canada. When we were first trying to get her to Canada on a temporary visa, she was refused. She subsequently got into Canada on a student visa and then we submitted the inland sponsorship application. On one of the application forms, it asked if she had ever been denied entry to Canada, and we said yes, because of the refused TRV. Should we not have said that? Do anyone know if this will be a very big problem now?

We submitted in December 2013 so we haven't heard anything from CIC yet beyond AOR, I am just trying to anticipate any issues that may come up.

Thanks!

Kae12345

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 30, 2013
14September2013 said:
Hello everyone,

We finally received full AIP this morning (I got SA on Feb10 2105). CIC is asking to redo medical (ours expire on Feb25 2015) and for FBI clearance. I remember reading on here that someone else had to do and FBI clearance but can't seem to find the post. Does anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks
My husband is from the USA too, and he was asked for FBI clearance when he got AIP. It takes quite a while. We sent the fingerprints to their office on October 3, 2014, and haven't received it back yet. We are expecting it soon, though.

On the website they are quoting a 14-16 week wait http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Good luck and congrats on the AIP!

Oct 20, 2014
Kae12345 said:
My husband is from the USA too, and he was asked for FBI clearance when he got AIP. It takes quite a while. We sent the fingerprints to their office on October 3, 2014, and haven't received it back yet. We are expecting it soon, though.

On the website they are quoting a 14-16 week wait http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Good luck and congrats on the AIP!

Thanks KAE12345. So if the expected times are 14-16 weeks did you send a letter to CIC explaining this? CIC is asking for us to send them the FBI clearance by March 12.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
14September2013 said:
Thanks KAE12345. So if the expected times are 14-16 weeks did you send a letter to CIC explaining this? CIC is asking for us to send them the FBI clearance by March 12.
If your husband is in the U.S. now, he can order his FBI Identity Summary from one of the approved Channelers listed on the FBI website. Unfortunately, a Channeler will not mail the results to an international address.

If he is in Canada, you can send a copy of the FBI receipt (proving that you have paid and ordered the report) to CIC. They seem to understand the delay and have been know to extend the deadline....but I don't know if it's a guarantee.

Oct 20, 2014
Ponga said:
If your husband is in the U.S. now, he can order his FBI Identity Summary from one of the approved Channelers listed on the FBI website. Unfortunately, a Channeler will not mail the results to an international address.

If he is in Canada, you can send a copy of the FBI receipt (proving that you have paid and ordered the report) to CIC. They seem to understand the delay and have been know to extend the deadline....but I don't know if it's a guarantee.
Thanks Ponga for the clarification. I guess this means that will have to wait for DM a little longer.

pascal19

Feb 17, 2015
14September2013 said:
Thanks Ponga for the clarification. I guess this means that will have to wait for DM a little longer.
Hello. I m the same boat. I asked FBI since 2013,no answer then I submitted Cert police from Maryland. CIC has rejected that. Now, I send again to FBI last week and an other fingerspringer s to ChannelFbi to Maryland with our USA address. I must submit before april 1st. I hope FBI channel will be fast.I m waiting so

Oct 20, 2014
pascal19 said:
Hello. I m the same boat. I asked FBI since 2013,no answer then I submitted Cert police from Maryland. CIC has rejected that. Now, I send again to FBI last week and an other fingerspringer s to ChannelFbi to Maryland with our USA address. I must submit before april 1st. I hope FBI channel will be fast.I m waiting so
Pascal19 when did you send your PR application?

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Hello to all Montreal peiple who got their DM feb. 12 -13, did i guys have schedule for your landing? Daizey?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
jayshe25 said:
Hello to all Montreal peiple who got their DM feb. 12 -13, did i guys have schedule for your landing? Daizey?
No word on landing date for us yet. We paid the PR fee and emailed the receipt on Friday, so I'm hoping to hear something within the next week or so. :)

By the way, I never saw a pre-landing form to fill out...the only thing we had to make sure was filled out was the receipt to send in. What exactly is this pre-landing form that you guys have been talking about? Just curious so I can keep an eye out for it.

Kae12345

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 30, 2013
14September2013 said:
14September2013, I didn't send them a letter, because we just got our AIP on Feb 10th, and we're expecting (hoping) to have the FBI clearance in hand shortly.

Oct 20, 2014
Kae12345 said:
14September2013, I didn't send them a letter, because we just got our AIP on Feb 10th, and we're expecting (hoping) to have the FBI clearance in hand shortly.
Thanks Kae12345.....well I hope you get some good news soon!