+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
olgabizz said:
hey guys, need a little bit of clarification :)))

i was reading the forum and noticed that some people fill up pre-landing letter.
i have not been requested to fill up any form. i got DM letter via emal and i got another email few hours after with my interview date.

also my DM letter is saying this (i guess it is a standard thing) :

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,
you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or mail at:

RPRF Payment – INLAND SCLP
CPC Mississauga
PO BOX 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON L5A 3A4

Email: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca
Facsimile: (905) 803-7392

Should i pay it now and e-mail it to them or normally people bring it to interview?
That is normal olgabizz that you don't fill up the pre-landing interview form if you are not in Quebec province. Only the Montreal CIC does :(

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
alexandre1610 said:
That is normal olgabizz that you don't fill up the pre-landing interview form if you are not in Quebec province. Only the Montreal CIC does :(
Not really. Some have filled .some not .

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Linden said:
Just out of curiousity why do you have to email the receipt? I thought once you pay online its just applied to your PR application?
because the office that receives the payment is not the office that issues the PR and COPR. It's just quicker than waiting on your VO to finally receive confirmation that you have paid it.

jeffc

Jun 26, 2014
My GF got a e-mail from CIC requesting for police certificate.

Could some one please tell me the steps of getting a police certificate in Vancouver BC.

Thanks you very much.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Linden said:
Just out of curiousity why do you have to email the receipt? I thought once you pay online its just applied to your PR application?
The online payment receipt is not linked to the particular service or application you selected at the time of payment. That is the reason.

Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=618&t=4

olgabizz

May 12, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville -Missasauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013 (sent)
AOR Received.
11-09-2013 (Application received)
File Transfer...
CPC V- CPC M - March 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
Passport Req..
DM : 12 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
23 Feb 2015
Thank you very much, i will do so now :) and good to know that only Quebec does the pre - landing form!
Good luck to everyone to getting soon their OWP, AIPS, DMs and on landing interviews!

Alurra71 said:
Pay it now online and then email them the receipt. Also keep a copy of the receipt and take it with you. Most offices are not equipped to accept your payment.

emmisocks

Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
I received this email on Feb 5th. When I get the call, will this appointment be the interview? Anyone know about how long it takes them to contact a person to arrange the appointment? A few weeks?

Dear xxxxx: This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in SASKATOON will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
emmisocks said:
I received this email on Feb 5th. When I get the call, will this appointment be the interview? Anyone know about how long it takes them to contact a person to arrange the appointment? A few weeks?
Congrats!
Most people land in one months from the DM, but some offices nowadays are even faster.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
jeffc said:

Could some one please tell me the steps of getting a police certificate in Vancouver BC.

Thanks you very much.
You don't need to have a PC from Canada, only from her country of origin and every other country she lived at least 6 months since she became 18.

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
emmisocks said:
Congrats, this is DM. You will just receive another e-mail "letter" in 1-4 weeks (depends on office) which is your invitation to the landing appointment. It is very smooth and you just need to bring ID for you and the sponsor, and bring your application just in case they ask for anything. (Example, receipt that you paid)

Almost done!

emmisocks

Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
TorontoCouple said:
Congrats, this is DM. You will just receive another e-mail "letter" in 1-4 weeks (depends on office) which is your invitation to the landing appointment. It is very smooth and you just need to bring ID for you and the sponsor, and bring your application just in case they ask for anything. (Example, receipt that you paid)

Almost done!
Oooh! Oh my goodness! I had no idea this was the DM! Oh, this is such good news! I'm so glad I came here for clarification! Thank you so much! And thank you even more for the estimated waiting time. I've been waiting by the phone for a week now, so maybe I'll give that a break.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Alurra71 said:
because the office that receives the payment is not the office that issues the PR and COPR. It's just quicker than waiting on your VO to finally receive confirmation that you have paid it.
So it will speed up DM?? What's the email address? How did you find about this?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
jeffc said:

Thanks you very much.
Is your GF the applicant or the sponsor??

if she is the applicant, then wouldnt she need to get the police certificate from her home country???

also, i have never heard of the sponsor having to provide the police certificate

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Linden said:
So it will speed up DM?? What's the email address? How did you find about this?
no.not really. It just you have to pay to get your PR. You will see this at your DM letter more lime generic letter.