+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
screech339 said:
This is important info I was not aware of. To get a DM before police check report is requested is not a good sign.

I had a case of a posting of one applicant telling everyone that she gotten a DM despite never had medical test done or police check done up front. She thought it was a positive DM despite getting DM so quick. Been telling her that it is impossible to get a positive DM without medical and police reports. As it turned out, the applicant depended on the online update address change only. No follow ups. CIC was sending medical and police check requests to the old address. She never gotten them and since she never replied back by deadline, CIC assumed the PR application was abandoned. I never seen her posts since.
Hopefully this is just another one of thousands of mistakes made by CIC - but that this one may actually benefit the applicant! That would be great!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lorelai12 said:
Hopefully this is just another one of thousands of mistakes made by CIC - but that this one may actually benefit the applicant! That would be great!!!
Agreed! I can't wait for ACS to come back to this thread and share the GOOD news!

Frignanij

Oct 21, 2013
14September2013 said:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share our story.

We did our medical on Feb 25 2013 and received an email from CIC on Monday asking to do them again. So unfortunately the agent that has our file is not very............... understanding (that is not the word I had in mine but I will keep it for myself!). Anyway we went this morning and paid 250$ + an extra 20$ for blood work because my husband blood pressure was through the rough .....this last "hit" for CIC was like a slap in the face. The call center agent actually told us that the officer with our file probably asked to redo medical because he thinks we will not be done by Feb 25! Yeah right cause 17 month is obviously not enough time! Trying to keep positive. We receive SA but not AIP yet.
when did you apply ?

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Arrrgg. having trouble posting from my phone. WE GOT IT!!!!!! MY HUSBAND IS A RESIDENT OF CANADA! !!! WILL UPDATE DETAILS WHEN I'M HOME. LOVE YOU ALL! !!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WILL STILL BE HERE FOR MY WAITING BUDDIES!!!! it went really well. they were super nice. he got his SIN number too.

Oct 20, 2014
Frignanij said:
when did you apply ?

Hi Frignanij

App: September 12 2013
OWP: December 16 2013
Medical: February 25 2014 (after receiving email request from CIC)
Re-Medical: February 12 2015
SA approval: February 10th 2015

Frignanij

Oct 21, 2013
14September2013 said:
Hi Frignanij

App: September 12 2013
OWP: December 16 2013
Medical: February 25 2014 (after receiving email request from CIC)
Re-Medical: February 12 2015
SA approval: February 10th 2015
I sent my med with my application on sep 16, 2013 but, my ecas says med received. I dont know how they manage the medical test. sometimes they ask to redo it sometimes they use the old ones.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
ACS said:
Arrrgg. having trouble posting from my phone. WE GOT IT!!!!!! MY HUSBAND IS A RESIDENT OF CANADA! !!! WILL UPDATE DETAILS WHEN I'M HOME. LOVE YOU ALL! !!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WILL STILL BE HERE FOR MY WAITING BUDDIES!!!! it went really well. they were super nice. he got his SIN number too.
yayyy!!! Congrats to you both!

Oct 20, 2014
Frignanij said:
I sent my med with my application on sep 16, 2013 but, my ecas says med received. I dont know how they manage the medical test. sometimes they ask to redo it sometimes they use the old ones.
Well at least your ecas says med received ours just says the standard we receive your application bla, bla, bla on September 12 2013. I hope that you don't have to re-do them! This process is so frustrating. And we still have not received AIP or OWP. Did you receive OWP yet?

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
ACS said:

Congrats!!!!! I also received landing letter today for interview next week! Finally almost done!

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
ACS said:
Congrats to you both!! :D

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
ACS said:
Congrats! :)

Btun

Oct 20, 2014
Hi all of you
I received the DM email today!!!!!!! Agust 2nd 2013 Montreal applicant!

For the Montreal applicants who received yours how many days between DM email and landing email?

Thank you guys!

Frignanij

Oct 21, 2013
14September2013 said:
Well at least your ecas says med received ours just says the standard we receive your application bla, bla, bla on September 12 2013. I hope that you don't have to re-do them! This process is so frustrating. And we still have not received AIP or OWP. Did you receive OWP yet?
nope no OWP. I think they left without the new pilot to the applicants that were really close like us. No idea why.