+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

_averagejoe_

Jan 23, 2015
Hi Guys

I got my AOR on 20th September 2013 and on January 22, received the following email.

Dear XXXX
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must
complete/submit the following to this office:

> Police Certificate: Applicants in Canada who are 18 years of age and older and
residing in INDIA for 6 months or more since the age of 18 are required to obtain a Police Certificate
from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please visit
---- or contact the Call Centre, toll
free, at 1-888-242-2100 for further information on how to obtain a police certificate. Please send the
original police certificate to this office as soon as you receive it. All documents that have been written
in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation.
This must be received at this office by: 2015---

> Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints As part of this application process, you are
required to provide a set of your fingerprints and the results. Please check the following CIC website
for further details: or
contact the Call Centre, toll free, at 1-888-242-2100. This must be received at this office by:
2015/---

Medical: Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence
and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms
and instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form. This must be
received at this office by: 2015---
I had already submitted police certificate with my application but did not do an upfront medical.

Is the above message AIP? Can I now apply for OWP based on it? I have a PGWP expiring in June and want to apply/extend it though an OWP. Thanks for your help and comments.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
No, this is not your AIP. Seems like your documents may have expired and they are asking you to re-submit your police clearance. You need to submit these documents to CIC in order for them to continue processing your application.

_averagejoe_ said:
Hi Guys

I got my AOR on 20th September 2013 and on January 22, received the following email.

I had already submitted police certificate with my application but did not do an upfront medical.

Is the above message AIP? Can I now apply for OWP based on it? I have a PGWP expiring in June and want to apply/extend it though an OWP. Thanks for your help and comments.

indonesia

Aug 11, 2014
sophieee said:
Congrats and thanks for the update!
Just a quick question, as today is January 21, your landing date is January 22?
Yes Jan 22nd (yesterday), We received the email on Jan 15, but I did not get the chance to give you guys an update on that day.

She got her permanent residence yesterday :) the interview last for about 10 minutes and after that the officer asked us to confirm our address and her name.

indonesia

Aug 11, 2014
Ponga said:
Please tell us that you did NOT take the job that you were asking about back in August 2014:

If you did...and were working after your PGWP expired in September...the interview might not be a landing interview.

Hopefully, you didn't...and it is! ;)

After My wife explained her situation she did not get the offer :( and yes it was a landing interview :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
_averagejoe_ said:
Hi Guys

Although this is not AIP, but there is a new pilot program, so you can apply for OWP right away.
Read more here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/updates/2014/2014-12-22.asp

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Tilikun said:
Thank you all of you guys !! It finally happened today ! And I also got my permanent SIN with just COPR( which doesn't show any condition on it , our child was born 2 months after we filed the app ) . Pretty simple not too much ceremony or anything , 4 questions : have you ever commit a crime ?
Have you ever been deported from canada ?
Have you ever been asked to leave canada ?
Do you have have any dependant other then you child present here ?
Initial here and there and signature and off we went ! I still can't believe it , but thank God it happened , wish you all of you a speedy and smooth process , God bless us all .
Congratulations!!! Looks like you will be able to take those holidays after all! I'm really happy for you Tilikun!

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
I hope next week brings some movement for September... AIP's DM's whatever it looks like. I feel like February is 100 years away :'(

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Lorelai12 said:
I hope next week brings some movement for September... AIP's DM's whatever it looks like. I feel like February is 100 years away :'(
I'm Feb 2014 applicant too, I'm hoping that our application will be process by Spring or Summer. This is a loooooong wait! :(

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Carlaganda23 said:
I'm Feb 2014 applicant too, I'm hoping that our application will be process by Spring or Summer. This is a loooooong wait! :(
I am really hoping you are right! I am worried though as it has taken then nearly one year to process two months worth of AIP's... if it doesn't change we'll be waiting over three more years!!! I'm really happy for people getting good news - I just hope things start moving so I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel! Our lawyer said the processing of these applications ebbs and flows all the time - but I don't think she realizes that it sure has been ebbing - but really never flowing!!!!!

luckyson123

Oct 10, 2013
hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if my visitor visa will be void or null after I get my owp? or can we have two status ? I had sent my application on nov 2013 but did not include my OWP with my inland sponsorship package.

thanks.

P.s thank you guys for opening this forum. It has helped me a lot with my application. :D ;D

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Lorelai12 said:
Congratulations!!! Looks like you will be able to take those holidays after all! I'm really happy for you Tilikun!
Yes ! Everything stays on ! :D thanks Lorelai12 , wish you a fast process !
It shouldn't be anymore delays this year , because files won't get that crazy transfer that happened last year .

LeBon

May 21, 2013
luckyson123 said:
hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if my visitor visa will be void or null after I get my owp? or can we have two status ? I had sent my application on nov 2013 but did not include my OWP with my inland sponsorship package.

thanks.

P.s thank you guys for opening this forum. It has helped me a lot with my application. :D ;D
You can only have one status. Once you have possession of your OWP, your status is a temporary worker, this replaces your visitor status.

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
I was able to get OHIP for my spouse today with the OWP (we don't have AIP yet).

Apparently she also does not have to wait 3 months because she has an expired card from her previous LMO which is nice. I guess getting the OWP early does have benefits.

I'm wondering if she can also travel now...

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
automaton82 said:
I was able to get OHIP for my spouse today with the OWP (we don't have AIP yet).

Apparently she also does not have to wait 3 months because she has an expired card from her previous LMO which is nice. I guess getting the OWP early does have benefits.

I'm wondering if she can also travel now...
The risk would seem to be the same:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hands-down-the-most-often-asked-question-from-inland-applicants-t266896.0.html