AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Hi guys! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and the year has started off right. :)

Sorry I haven't checked back with everyone in awhile. I left the country to see my family for the holidays and came back at the end of December. We went through the Toronto airport customs, and even though the officer was about to send us to the immigration office, once my husband said the magic three words..."my lawyer said"...the officer said "forget it, go on through". So we went through with no problem. :)

Still no OWP for me though, and no AIP. I never checked to see what everyone else was doing, but my husband went ahead and sent in another work permit application to be considered under the new pilot program for OWP. I kept telling him it was probably pointless, but he's desperate at this point. He's also checked with Quebec to see if I'm eligible for RAMQ yet, and even though I have CSQ I have to still wait for AIP. So even though it's gone way past my date of application received, still no progress for me. I'm surprised I'm not more upset about it, but I think at this point I've given up the hope that I'll hear something any day now.

Hope everyone is well and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else to hear good news soon that hasn't yet! :)

anascorse

Oct 6, 2014
August 14th applicant.

SA on november 2014

Sent additional documents Dec 2014.

Today just got my AIP and right after that DECISION MADE!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
anascorse said:
August 14th applicant.

SA on november 2014

Sent additional documents Dec 2014.

Today just got my AIP and right after that DECISION MADE!
Congrats!! :D

I'm hoping that means I'll hear something soon too then, we had to send in additional documents as well in November. I was worried that would delay it even further, but maybe it won't be too bad. :) You've given me hope again!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Daizey said:
Congrats!! :D

I'm hoping that means I'll hear something soon too then, we had to send in additional documents as well in November. I was worried that would delay it even further, but maybe it won't be too bad. :) You've given me hope again!
congratulations! Very fast now, very happy for you

hey Daizey, glad to see you are back and had a great start into 2015. we spoke about you not long ago and were wondering how you are doing. I got my OWP finally at the end of the year. now the hard task to find a job and explaining the big hole in the resume.
good to have you back

pari7896

Jun 9, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am August 26 -2013 Applicant and today I got an email from CIC "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in EDMONTON will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is that DM? and what will be the next step? Please advise.

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

I am August 26 -2013 Applicant and today I got an email from CIC "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in EDMONTON will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

Congrats!!! Did you submit all documents upfront including the RRPF payment fee?

orotibash

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

congrats! hopefully they will work on november 2013 applicants too..

ukca8614

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013 (upfront medical & police check)
Doc's Request.
17-07-2014 fingerprint request
AOR Received.
08-08-2013. SA/AIP 17-07-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
15/6/2015
So right now I absolutely despise CIC and the stress they're causing me.
Applied July 2013. Took them forever to start my application. Requested fingerprints in August 2014 - provided them. Sat waiting and waiting. Now I get an e-mail telling me that I have to do my medical again as it expired ((BECAUSE OF THEM!!!)) and oh yeah, it's another $300 almost to get done. Why couldn't they tell me this at the same time as my fingerprints?! But I guess its ok since I obviously have an unlimited source of money to pay for all this BS.

//end rant :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ALEJOMOR

Nov 20, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

Congrats!!! That's Decision Made :)

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

Congrats :) Next step. Your local Edmonton office will send you a letter/email about your landing appointment. Now to keep an eye out for that letter.
Take that letter and whatever mentioned in that document to your landing appointment. Good idea to take your receipt for the fee that you have paid.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Daizey said:
Hi guys! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and the year has started off right. :)

Sorry I haven't checked back with everyone in awhile. I left the country to see my family for the holidays and came back at the end of December. We went through the Toronto airport customs, and even though the officer was about to send us to the immigration office, once my husband said the magic three words..."my lawyer said"...the officer said "forget it, go on through". So we went through with no problem. :)

Still no OWP for me though, and no AIP. I never checked to see what everyone else was doing, but my husband went ahead and sent in another work permit application to be considered under the new pilot program for OWP. I kept telling him it was probably pointless, but he's desperate at this point. He's also checked with Quebec to see if I'm eligible for RAMQ yet, and even though I have CSQ I have to still wait for AIP. So even though it's gone way past my date of application received, still no progress for me. I'm surprised I'm not more upset about it, but I think at this point I've given up the hope that I'll hear something any day now.

Hope everyone is well and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else to hear good news soon that hasn't yet! :)
Hello there. Waiting buddy. Yes, frencwapiti and i just thought about you. Glad you made your way back through. I hope you get your owp soon. I dont know if you have done it, but suggest you call cic and tell them that you are way past the timeline and that you havent gotten your owp. Ask them to pls send a note on your file re owp. Thats what i did. I even requested for a reprint because the first one was mailed in my home country and yes they reprinted. So yes, call them and it might work. Good luck

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
I am December 20, 2013 applicant. I have received my OWP today by pilot program. After days of stress and waiting it was a nice surprise, I still can't believe it.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
ukca8614 said:
So right now I absolutely despise CIC and the stress they're causing me.
Applied July 2013. Took them forever to start my application. Requested fingerprints in August 2014 - provided them. Sat waiting and waiting. Now I get an e-mail telling me that I have to do my medical again as it expired ((BECAUSE OF THEM!!!)) and oh yeah, it's another $300 almost to get done. Why couldn't they tell me this at the same time as my fingerprints?! But I guess its ok since I obviously have an unlimited source of money to pay for all this BS.

//end rant :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
That is BS alright. I'm also a July 13 applicant. So yeah same thing happened to me they forgot about my file or something or the officer who was working on it quit.
So do you have AIP yet ? On my ecas it says medical results received but they are well expired by now so hoping I don't have to do them again. Does you ecas say medical results received ?