+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

bbears

Sep 11, 2014
Sept 11 2013 said:
Thank you guys, for the Answers. @ JohhnP Congrats for OWP @ YATA520 i send my owp together/ my application. Looking forward for next year its gonna be a good year for us who waiting for a long time. Merry Xmas everyone!
Hi,
does any applicant from August or September 2013 has received their AIP last week?

Thanks

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a very merry christmas!

I'm sponsoring my partner...we're sept 18th 2013 applicants. We sent the OWP with our application.

We're probably a month or two away (crosses fingers) should we bother applying for the OWP under the new "owp for aor applicant' programs " ??? like, would it be any faster ? can we even apply?

your guys's thoughts?

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
bankerguy said:
Hi everyone,

I'm sponsoring my partner...we're sept 18th 2013 applicants. We sent the OWP with our application.

We're probably a month or two away (crosses fingers) should we bother applying for the OWP under the new "owp for aor applicant' programs " ??? like, would it be any faster ? can we even apply?

your guys's thoughts?
You can't submit new owp application under the pilot program as they have your file already in their system. But i suggest to call CIC again regarding your OWP if they have it. 1 May 2014 applicant got her OWP number already. And we are January 2014 and nothing changed

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
nismopinoy said:
You can't submit new owp application under the pilot program as they have your file already in their system. But i suggest to call CIC again regarding your OWP if they have it. 1 May 2014 applicant got her OWP number already. And we are January 2014 and nothing changed
Is this true? I was under the impression that everyone (people who are applying now or people who have already applied) qualify for this pilot program

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
bankerguy said:
Is this true? I was under the impression that everyone (people who are applying now or people who have already applied) qualify for this pilot program
I called last week and asked the agent if i can apply for new work permit although i submitted mine together with our PR application. And she told me NO as they have a OWP file in their system already

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
nismopinoy said:
I called last week and asked the agent if i can apply for new work permit although i submitted mine together with our PR application. And she told me NO as they have a OWP file in their system already
But they havnt even opened my application.... they dont have it in their system..they have it phsycailly under a stack of 2322423232 files....

If i put one through, wont it get processed like any other??

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
Does any of you have any recommendations where to do medical in Kitchener area?

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
bankerguy said:
But they havnt even opened my application.... they dont have it in their system..they have it phsycailly under a stack of 2322423232 files....

How come they haven't opened yet your application and you received AOR? is suggest to call them again now. Choose the change address option and pretend. Its easy to get through in that option.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bankerguy said:

CIC should be aware that you included the OWP with your application, because your AOR information (on their end) would have likely included the fact that you paid the OWP fee as well. All they need to do is pull up your file number in their system to see that the OWP was included and paid, right?

If you're near a land border, you could try going there and requesting the OWP, as another member had done.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Oh yes,,

you guys are correct. We DID receive AOR so i guess that they did open my file. So yes, it makes sense that they are aware that i have submitted her OWP.

If i go to the border, what do i bring to show them that i submit my OWP?? all that i can show them is our AOR that does not mention anything about OWP. All it says is that they have received my application to sponsor her under family class. It gives me a UCI and Application No. I could bring that and the OWP receipt print off.

would that be enough?

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bankerguy said:
Hi everyone,

your guys's thoughts?
You do qualify for the new Pilot program, and you don't have to submit again. You will be include right way and probably will be in the beginning of the list, since they will start by September (I'm also September applicant). At this point we just not sure how long is going to take until the first person receive OWP trough this new program. Since we applied in September we could either get AIP or OWP(Pilot) first. I'd suggest you to call CIC and ask the agent to look in the system for your correct address (on both applications PR and OWP), also confirm they have received your OWP request and it's attached to your file. I confirmed it last week, but some people are having different outcome from CIC call center, so just make sure to avoid delays.

ging910

Feb 19, 2014
My_new_username said:
Does any of you have any recommendations where to do medical in Kitchener area?
at Victoria/Westmount, call 519-748-8510, their doctors are nice especially the Chinese one. :D

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Hi you guys, haven't here in a while. I hope everybody or even most of you receive good news already. To those who got OWP congrats to you all and to those who haven't yet time will come for you. Just don't lose hope. All we can do is to make the best of what we have right now.We may have the good news and best in 2015. Godbless us all and Happy New Year!!

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Friends ... Wishing everyone a very happy new year in advance and hope that the new year brings forth a rainof AIPs, OWPs, DMs.

Can someone help us, how one can leave and re-enter Canada with the foll situation:

1) OWP
2) AIP
3) Not working currently
4) Passport of a country that needs a Visa to enter Canada.

BlackDisc

LeBon

May 21, 2013
Blackdisc said:
Friends ... Wishing everyone a very happy new year in advance and hope that the new year brings forth a rainof AIPs, OWPs, DMs.

Can someone help us, how one can leave and re-enter Canada with the foll situation:

1) OWP
2) AIP
3) Not working currently
4) Passport of a country that needs a Visa to enter Canada.

BlackDisc
Hi BlackDisc,

The most important aspect (IMO) would be the passport from a visa required country. Re-entry in this circumstance requires a visa (I must admit that I'm not an expert on this subject as I'm from the UK).

Permits specifically state that they do not permit re-entry. I don't believe AIP mentions anything about re-entry either (I'm hoping to find out for sure in 2015 ;) ). As it's an open work permit, it doesn't matter whether the holder is employed or not.