+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

lionhead75

Nov 24, 2014
Good morning all,

as i’ve posted earlier, our application was sent to CPC-M for clarifications before issuing AIP/OWP.

Assuming our interview at CPC-M was successful, is CPC-V still responsible for processing OWP?

If so, i guess a minimum two weeks would be required to complete it although i have no idea.

Anyone know?

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
HI there all,
Hopefully someone will get AIP news today, when Sept 2013 applicants start getting AIP I am going to treat myself to a bottle of champagne!
Was hoping for some info and advice.

Can someone tell me what the procedure is for changing my last name to my married last name in relation to to my application?

I filled out some forms at the doctors office for registering as a new patient to a doctor who was accepting patients and they instructed me to use my married last name as that was what the receptionist claimed that my health card will say when I apply for OHIP and receive my card. Left the number blank as I did not have the health card yet obviously.

I was thinking that I should change my driver's licence this week to my married name but does my married name automatically go on the PR card too? Should I be requesting it t0 go on there or is it automatic? What is the procedure?

Audjgal

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
lionhead75 said:
Good morning all,

as i've posted earlier, our application was sent to CPC-M for clarifications before issuing AIP/OWP.

Assuming our interview at CPC-M was successful, is CPC-V still responsible for processing OWP?

If so, i guess a minimum two weeks would be required to complete it although i have no idea.

Anyone know?
Yes, it is still CPC-V that processes the OWP.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Abyssin said:
I don't think that will speed the treatment. Perhaps, they will treat this information 3 times including twice for nothing. Perhaps, it will slow the treatment because they will have to check 3 times the same docs.

Mail : will probably in a month and it will be touched by many people before go to the good agent.
Email : will probably in some weeks (especially if it's a generic email)
Fax : will probably in a few days

I don't know but I hope Sept 11 2013 and all of us will have some good news soon :)

I just phone the CIC this morning that my owp is not being process yet, they waiting for following document, yester the AGENT1 told me i have to wait 5-7 business day for OWP Because husband get AIP means im getting my OWP so confusing :'( :'( :'( :'(. (THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE SOMETIMES) :'( I decided to mail it so i can send everything photos letters,Good luck to me!

Abyssin

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now in CTD-Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun 3, 2014
Med's Request
Sent with our App.
Med's Done....
Jan 28, 2014
Sept 11 2013 said:
I just phone the CIC this morning that my owp is not being process yet, they waiting for following document, yester the AGENT1 told me i have to wait 5-7 business day for OWP Because husband get AIP means im getting my OWP so confusing :'( :'( :'( :'(. (THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE SOMETIMES) :'( I decided to mail it so i can send everything photos letters,Good luck to me!
Good luck to you :)

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Sept 11 2013 said:
Well from what you said your husband is the sponsor so he cannot get AIP. he can get sponorship approval but that is different. You will get a letter saying you are Approved in principle for you permenant residency. Until you get that letter you do not have AIP. Usually after YOU get this letter you can get your OWP but not before. Some people have bypassed this but it is not usual.

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
indonesia said:
Just want to give you guys an update.

We just received AIP letter !!!! our application was received on Aug 22nd 2013
Woohoo congrats!!

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
indonesia said:

Nice! Congratulations!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
lionhead75 said:
Hello to everyone, i've been reading lots of your personal experiences and i've appreciated much of the insight. Now it's time for me to share my experience as the sponsor of my spouse, in particular our AIP interview. It has now been 16 months since CIC has received our application. Here is my timeline.

CIC rcvd application to sponsor and OWP on June 28, 2013.
CIC started processing application on July 23, 2013
Email requesting more information rcvd Dated Feb 14, 2014
Information sent to VGV office on two occasions
Email transferred to CIC Montreal rcvd April 11, 2014 (No AIP)
Interview letter rcvd (Dated Oct 28, 2014)
Interview CIC Montreal Nov 06, 2014
lionhead75
It seems from the way the agent talked to you that you are approved, iy could just take sometime. Did you get fax number or email from the officer? if so contact them after another week, if not, just keep waiting with hope... You might call CIC as well to see if they have something for you.
Would you mind sharing those!
Email requesting more information rcvd Dated Feb 14, 2014( What did they request?)
Did you ever receive CSQ request? when?
clarify one thing about our relationship( Mind telling what was it)

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Abyssin said:
Why did they ask you to send more proofs ? Are you in married ou in common-law ? Did your relationship is less than one year when you sent your application ? I mean, even if you sent all proofs before, they should have a doubt on something and perhaps if you have an idea on, you can send more proofs for that.

To answer you, what did they say to you when they want more proofs : mail (with an address), email (with an email address) or by fax (if they gave you a fax number) ?

Moreover, I think you better send them your proofs by express mail because or by fax (if you don't sent photos). Because, if you sent photo, I don't think they will print them.

I hope you will have your AIP soon Sept 11 2013 :)
Hi, are you in Quebec?
Did you receive CSQ request from CIC yet?

Taylor-Hall

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi - I submitted my son's application in December 2013 along with medical and police records, he's being processed through London although he's here in Canada with me on a visitor's visa which is good until Feb. 2015. I just check his online status and there has been a new line added #2 (after nearly a year of nothing).
What does this mean and what can we expect to happen next? Are his papers being processed? I'm just not sure. Thanks for your help.

This is what is now showing for his status:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 10, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on November 18, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

The second line was added this morning.....so I was wondering what that means. Thanks!

Abyssin

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now in CTD-Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun 3, 2014
Med's Request
Sent with our App.
Med's Done....
Jan 28, 2014
indonesia said:

Congrats !!! ;D

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Audjgal said:
Can someone tell me what the procedure is for changing my last name to my married last name in relation to to my application?
Take a look at this:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.so0w12663mq9