+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
ACS said:
The other thing I am thinking, if the OWP we sent in WITH the PR application, which gave him Implied Status, is refused...not only would he loose the Implied Status, but he could also then be ineligible for us to send in another OWP (if that is what we end up having to do?!?)
No he would still be eligible to apply for OWP. People that are out of status can still OWP after AIP. Good luck!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
beholder69 said:
Site updated, no progress of course
And we are still not there:(

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
sophieee said:
And we are still not there:(
Yep! Although I certainly hope they start processing like last year, what's bothering me the most is that the processing time currently keeps getting longer and longer. I'm a December applicant, so even if I knew for sure I'd get my AIP on February or March, I'd be ok with it considering how things have gone up to now. What's killing me is the fact that if they don't change their pace, it will be much longer.

I can see MP offices responding to our queries in a few months with the standard responses, with the only change being : "you might already be aware that 1st stage approval for inland cases is 22 months..." ::)

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
ACS said:
I also had an idea, and I would appreciate some feedback, from anyone....(also from Ponga :) )

Some of you are aware with our potential issue due to my husband's previous record in the US...

I am thinking to write our MP to bring up the processing time delays, but also I would like to explain to him our situation, and see if he will write/send a letter of reference asking them to show consideration and lenience. April 2015 would be the 10 years since the issue is completed. And what my husband did is nothing that would endanger the public. It would be a real hardship on us if my husband was refused on a technicality like that, when we are clearly a genuine family. And if he was refused, not only would he have to leave Canada, but so would my son and I, who are both born here.

I figure better to be a step ahead, than to get a refusal and then try to take steps to get it overturned (which would be near impossible for Inland).

I have had no contact with this current MP. Our old MP before we moved (before we started this process) was a help to us before, and he wrote a letter for my husband's Visitor Visa.

Do you think a letter like this, if he would agree to write it, would help in any way? Would it hold any weight?
ACS, Have you thought about ordering new notes? I am wondering how did CIC examined your application and if they had any remarks on it!

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
beholder69 said:
Yep! Although I certainly hope they start processing like last year, what's bothering me the most is that the processing time currently keeps getting longer and longer. I'm a December applicant, so even if I knew for sure I'd get my AIP on February or March, I'd be ok with it considering how things have gone up to now. What's killing me is the fact that if they don't change their pace, it will be much longer.

I can see MP offices responding to our queries in a few months with the standard responses, with the only change being : "you might already be aware that 1st stage approval for inland cases is 22 months..." ::)
I'm not a 2013 applicant, but an early 2014 applicant, but I've been tracking it all of 2014 and there has basically been zero progress outside of October. I'm also deeply annoyed that they have apparently been doing noting for the past 10 days.

I did the math, the average number of days for the "Processing Application Received" date moves by 1 day every 6.5 calendar days. Given that rate, my application will be looked at in approximately 4.5 years. The rate at which applications are being processed this year is abysmal. That's not based on a few months, but on 10 consecutive months.

Apparently this paid service can be suspended for months at a time without needing to answer for any of this laziness.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Hello All!!
A good news and a bad news for us.
I finally received the email today that I was approved as a sponsor. :D :D
My wife, who is the applicant, received an email requesting for the marriage certificate although we provided marriage license with the application.
I'm guessing they will proceed with the OWP once they receive the marriage license.

After all, it's AIP that we were waiting for sooo long, but it's not completed yet. :( :(

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Congrats Johnny!!!! So you didn't submit the marriage certificate with your pr aplication? Or it was lost in the cic office?

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
JohnnyP said:
Hello All!!
My wife, who is the applicant, received an email requesting for the marriage certificate although we provided marriage license with the application.
I'm guessing they will proceed with the OWP once they receive the marriage license.

After all, it's AIP that we were waiting for sooo long, but it's not completed yet. :( :(
Congrats! All will be will... still waiting for our OWP which was apparently mailed Oct29th

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
greg10 said:
Congrats Johnny!!!! So you didn't submit the marriage certificate with your pr aplication? Or it was lost in the cic office?
The marriage certificate was only available after 8 weeks of marriage and I wanted to send the application as soon as possible. So I only sent the marriage license.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
TorontoCouple said:
Congrats! All will be will... still waiting for our OWP which was apparently mailed Oct29th
Thanks you!! Hope you get it soon... Did you get a separate email about your OWP or was it mentioned in your AIP email?

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
JohnnyP said:
Hello All!!

Youpieh JohnnyP,
congratulations!!!!!
I am still waiting, but I think mine will also come soon.. party tonight?! :) :) :)
Very happy for you

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
JohnnyP said:
Thanks you!! Hope you get it soon... Did you get a separate email about your OWP or was it mentioned in your AIP email?
We didn't have any reference to it in the AIP (even though we paid fee and sent it in the same envelope...)

Also, no e-mail about OWP

Had to call, one guy said no record of payment/application (which isn't true), two other people confirmed it was mailed on Oct29th... and others who had AIP after us have already received the OWP.

So, hoping it's in the mailbox tonight!

Did your AIP have reference to the OWP? Or I guess you haven't received that part yet as you need to submit the certificate. Good luck! Congrats again.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
frenchwapiti said:
Youpieh JohnnyP,
congratulations!!!!!
I am still waiting, but I think mine will also come soon.. party tonight?! :) :) :)
Very happy for you
Thanks!! No party yet because we need to submit the marriage certificate and who knows how long that will take to be processed? :'(
But I'm glad that I was the first one to receive the email among all of the Aug 16th applicants. ;)
Hope you get the email soon!!!

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
TorontoCouple said:
We didn't have any reference to it in the AIP (even though we paid fee and sent it in the same envelope...)

Also, no e-mail about OWP

Had to call, one guy said no record of payment/application (which isn't true), two other people confirmed it was mailed on Oct29th... and others who had AIP after us have already received the OWP.

So, hoping it's in the mailbox tonight!

Did your AIP have reference to the OWP? Or I guess you haven't received that part yet as you need to submit the certificate. Good luck! Congrats again.
So, I'm guessing even if we get approved after sending the marriage certificate, we won't get any separate email or any kind of indication about OWP? I want to call CIC but don't want to waste my time talking to useless agents.