Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Well interesting twist, still hadn't received the Sponsor AIP letter by end of day as 'promised' by the last rep we spoke with.

Called in today (10 minute wait = 20 minute wait) and the rep looked into our file for awhile and came back with some interesting information.

First, she said there isn't a Sponsor letter for AIP - only an Applicant one. We confirmed we received that letter but indicated what the last rep told me and what we're aware of from reading online - the Sponsor get's one too.

Then she said, "Yes, you're right. I see here that we sent it to your e-mail.CA (our e-mail is .COM)"

We told her that in fact it is .COM and our first communication from CIC last August went to this e-mail address... she actually was able to see that 'discrepancy' in her system.

Because of this 'error' she is messaging Mississauga to have them send me a hardcopy Sponsor AIP letter (which she called an EIP, Eligiblity In Principle)

Anyway, thought this might help some.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
TorontoCouple said:
Well interesting twist, still hadn't received the Sponsor AIP letter by end of day as 'promised' by the last rep we spoke with.

Called in today (10 minute wait = 20 minute wait) and the rep looked into our file for awhile and came back with some interesting information.

First, she said there isn't a Sponsor letter for AIP - only an Applicant one. We confirmed we received that letter but indicated what the last rep told me and what we're aware of from reading online - the Sponsor get's one too.

Then she said, "Yes, you're right. I see here that we sent it to your e-mail.CA (our e-mail is .COM)"

We told her that in fact it is .COM and our first communication from CIC last August went to this e-mail address... she actually was able to see that 'discrepancy' in her system.

Because of this 'error' she is messaging Mississauga to have them send me a hardcopy Sponsor AIP letter (which she called an EIP, Eligiblity In Principle)

Anyway, thought this might help some.
Just be aware that Ontario Service won't accept the sponsor approval letter for OHIP as it is not addressed to you the applicant.

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
screech339 said:
Just be aware that Ontario Service won't accept the sponsor approval letter for OHIP as it is not addressed to you the applicant.
Thank you. Yes, just wanted to make sure there were no issues with the Sponsor's approval. :p

First rep said the OWP would be 2 weeks, second rep said it would be 3-4, third rep said up to 6 weeks... we can use the OWP to get OHIP, however it appears you might need a job to use it to get OHIP!?

It says you MAY need to show proof of employment, I wonder if the OWP will have the 'note' about a PR application in process - that would hopefully count for the second proof as well...

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
ACS said:
Daizey?
jayshe25?
rvaburaya?

I'm counting on you to get your AIPs today...... :D ;D

Check your mail and hit refresh every 2 seconds or so please....I need to hear about your AIPs to keep my mood up!! ;) lol
Haven't received anything today and yeah it's frustrating

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
jayshe25 said:
Haven't received anything today and yeah it's frustrating
Hi Guys . Hows everything going on there ?Sorry Guys i didn't log in here from past 4 months because I was thinking i am already out from this process but last week i got surprise from CIC , I received email from CIC on14 Oct. about DM .. According to them Vancouver office gonna contact me..my ecas also got updated to DM And this happened because my wife didn't withdraw the application and my bad luck because of some personal issues i am not coming to attend landing interview ...Guys i think they r moving fast now and i hope u guys gonna get ur AIP+DM soon .. Good luck and God bless all of u ... :)

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
HARMIN said:
Hi Guys . Hows everything going on there ?Sorry Guys i didn't log in here from past 4 months because I was thinking i am already out from this process but last week i got surprise from CIC , I received email from CIC on14 Oct. about DM .. According to them Vancouver office gonna contact me..my ecas also got updated to DM And this happened because my wife didn't withdraw the application and my bad luck because of some personal issues i am not coming to attend landing interview ...Guys i think they r moving fast now and i hope u guys gonna get ur AIP+DM soon .. Good luck and God bless all of u ... :)
Thanks for letting us know Harmin! Don't know what the issues are but hope you can at least make it to the landing interview after all, it's a pity now that your procedure has been completed

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
Damn bro, you have got to be there for the interview...we miss you man...most ppl stop posting comments on here since you went AWOL...pls whatsoever ya differences are with your wife pls talk to her and be at peace....the long wait is a big parasite on marriage...you wont believe how much debt we are in for...a family of 3 and half...half been wify prego....i just cnt wait to contribute financially into the family..,i swear first thing i will do after getting a job is buy my wife an escalade truck and a vacation on a boat...im sure i can afford if i get a job as a second mate on a oil rig...My complete dream family. Lol...anyways squash the fight and stay strong...and be a canadian pr holder

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
TorontoCouple said:
Thank you. Yes, just wanted to make sure there were no issues with the Sponsor's approval. :p

First rep said the OWP would be 2 weeks, second rep said it would be 3-4, third rep said up to 6 weeks... we can use the OWP to get OHIP, however it appears you might need a job to use it to get OHIP!?

It says you MAY need to show proof of employment, I wonder if the OWP will have the 'note' about a PR application in process - that would hopefully count for the second proof as well...
No you don't need a job to get OHIP coverage. Having an OWP allow you to qualify for it. OWP does make its a lot easier to get OHIP over AIP email letter.

Screech339

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Ok....let's try this again TODAY.... :D

Daizey!
jayshe25!
rvaburaya!

I'm counting on you to get your AIPs TODAY...... ;) lol ;D ;D

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
ACS said:

Daizey!
jayshe25!
rvaburaya!

Still got nothing today and damn its hard to connect to the new automated phone service in the immigration!!! I'm Now very mad!!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
ACS said:

Daizey!
jayshe25!
rvaburaya!

LOL! I love your enthusiasm. :D Maybe it'll work if you keep doing that everyday, hehe. :)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Daizey said:
LOL! I love your enthusiasm. :D Maybe it'll work if you keep doing that everyday, hehe. :)
Trust me...I'm gonna keep on until you all come on here screaming: AIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol

Champagne for everyone!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm...is it a bit early for champagne?? See what CIC is doing to me?? :p

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Another August 6th AIP today on the facebook page! Good to see they're still working! :)

Edit: It was actually just sponsor approval, but I pretty much consider guaranteed AIP anyway for the applicant.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
HARMIN said:
congrats for you dm and landing letter ... i still wish you and your wife still can make it .. or tell cic have to arrange the landing interview if you still wanna move to canada wish you luck and enjoy your life and all problem will solved

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Daizey said:
Another August 6th AIP today on the facebook page! Good to see they're still working! :)
Woohoo good news for you guys on the way!! Keep my fingers crossed!