Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
SS.Kingston said:
Decision Made!!!!!! Finally after 9 months waiting!!!!

For those who are still waiting for DM, Vegreville is working!!!!!
Congrats!! Almost same dates, I hope I'm next with all others that have even passed the official outrageous waiting times! Blessings!

Maxician

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
seanbeck1 said:
IM SO HAPPY. FINALLY GOT WHAT I THINK IS DECISION MADE!!!

I received an email saying:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.

I guess i just wait for my interview date now? Does anyone know how long after DM i will receive my interview date, and how they will inform me of it (email/letter?)

SO HAPPY! I APPLIED IN MARCH 2013!!! AND I DID ALL THE PAPERWORK ON MY OWN. NO LAWYERS AT ALL. SAVED MYSELF A FORTUNE!
Congratulations!! March 2013'rs, there we go finally!

Littlesoldier

Oct 6, 2014
Littlesoldier said:
I am thinking since cic website is disclosing WRONG and MISLEADING information, i.e. 13 months instead of 14.5months, where can we complain about it? Is there any independent department which handle complaints about the government?

It is indeed a serious fault, no matter it is due to careless or laziness, still unacceptable. When people decide to submit inland / outland applications, they do look at the time frame first, this is a crucial and key factor which can much affect the important decision.
Regarding the issue that I have talked about, we can also give them feedback on cic website, which is an option provided by cic --- they do want feedback from the users!!!

I don't want the spotlight to be on this technical issue, but I do sincerely want the information to be correctly stated on the government website.
So I have submitted my feedback on the wrong statistic for inland spouse processing time.

Of course at the same time, I will continue to contribute in raising attention for the bigger delay issue, thanks.

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
screech339 said:
That's the Ontario OHIP rule that applies to everyone applying for OHIP coverage. All PRs, PRs to be (after AIP) and Canadians. There is a 3 month wait after you move to Ontario. The AIP letter is the official "move to Ontario" that OHIP will go by. Coverage from other provinces covers 3 months after move to another province. This allows overlap so the applicant won't end up footing the bill.

We sent a fax to the review board. We wrote a letter detailing our experience at the Ontario Service. And also wrote that CiC only issues email AIP and no longer send paper AIP mail any longer. We submitted a copy of the pamphlet detailing the "qualifications" for OHIP eligibility requirements circling the one that says "written letter of confirmation from CIC for PR qualification". We also submitted a copy of AIP from CIC.

6 weeks later, they sent back a letter detailing that my wife is approved for OHIP coverage. Had to show this letter and AIP letter together at the booth to get them to approve it. The OHIP coverage would be temporary "1 year" coverage". If my wife didn't land before OHIP expires, we would have to show same original letters, the AIP email printout and the official review board approval for another 1 year renewal. Was told by agent that when my wife lands as PR, come back to Ontario Service and update info to make it a 5 year coverage.

Screech339
Thank you very much Screech, appreciate all that detail

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Daizey?
jayshe25?
rvaburaya?

I'm counting on you to get your AIPs today...... :D ;D

Check your mail and hit refresh every 2 seconds or so please....I need to hear about your AIPs to keep my mood up!! ;) lol

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
I am looking for that article written by someone who used to work fairly high up in CIC, and who states that Inland Applicants should get Work Permits and Health Care with AOR, since the spouses of Foreign Students are able to do so.

I searched nearly an hour for the link, but couldn’t find it. Can anyone help me out with that??

Thanks in advance! :)

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
ACS said:
Daizey?
jayshe25?
rvaburaya?

I'm counting on you to get your AIPs today...... :D ;D

Check your mail and hit refresh every 2 seconds or so please....I need to hear about your AIPs to keep my mood up!! ;) lol
No email yet but I will report it here as soon as I get it !! Everybody can count on that :D

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACS said:
I am looking for that article written by someone who used to work fairly high up in CIC, and who states that Inland Applicants should get Work Permits and Health Care with AOR, since the spouses of Foreign Students are able to do so.

I searched nearly an hour for the link, but couldn't find it. Can anyone help me out with that??

Thanks in advance! :)
Somewhere here:
http://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-improve-processing-time-for-inland-spousal-sponsorship-and-grant-open-work-permit-upon-aor

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
civic said:
Somewhere here:
http://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-improve-processing-time-for-inland-spousal-sponsorship-and-grant-open-work-permit-upon-aor
Thanks Civic! Thumbs up! ;)

Got it now

http://paceimmigration.blogspot.ca/2014/10/spousal-sponsorship-applications-why.html

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
rvaburay84 said:
No email yet but I will report it here as soon as I get it !! Everybody can count on that :D
No email for us yet either, but I will definitely let you guys know when we hear something! :)

Mrslodhi

Sep 24, 2014
! :) :)
[/quote]
Hey i also got ppr request pls tell me which pages copy of passport should i scan n send to cic do i need to send the signature pages copy also and can u pls suggest should i send via email or mail.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
robytheron5506 said:
complaining about that is not going to help anything don't want to sound mean but let's just leave CIC alone for one week maybe then they will have more time processing applications
You sound rather overly optimistic about cic, many people here have been giving CIC tens of weeks now but nothing changed.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Amazingsho said:
You sound rather overly optimistic about cic, many people here have been giving CIC tens of weeks now but nothing changed.
I'm also staying optimistic, and I'm going on almost 15 months now with no AIP or OWP. You kind of have to when it's been going on this long...if you focus on the negative it will drive you insane, trust me. If there are people that want to focus on how bad everything is, that's their choice. Some of us cope with things better if we try to keep a positive outlook on life and don't let it get us in a terrible state of mind. :)

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
Daizey said:
I'm also staying optimistic, and I'm going on almost 15 months now with no AIP or OWP. You kind of have to when it's been going on this long...if you focus on the negative it will drive you insane, trust me. If there are people that want to focus on how bad everything is, that's their choice. Some of us cope with things better if we try to keep a positive outlook on life and don't let it get us in a terrible state of mind. :)
I totally agree, Daisey ;)

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Daizey said:
Nicely said