+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Thanks linden yeah I got it already, I did some research and 36 months is the length of financial obligation of the sponsor to the applicant, thanks for your help guys

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Jojo1972 said:
Hi Sophie, thank you for your reply!

Yes it really does depend on the landing office. I have called the call centre and the agent was going to reschedule for us but really emphasized that the vancouver office and one of the busiest and could take 5 to 6 months to reschedule. i really took that into consideration and therefore making plans to change my travel obligations. this landing interview is priority and comes first. that said, my husband will finally be landing next week!!! I can't believe the time is finally here. I can still remember like it was yesterday being buried in mountains of paperwork while working and going to school full-time!

My husband received his DM on Oct 8 and will be landing Oct 22.

Thank you Sophie
Thanks for the info.
I think you made the right call, just one week and you and your husband can leave behind all the nightmare with CIC. Congrats!:)

yulialake

Oct 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everybody who got their AIPs!
It seems like they are finally working. Quite slow though. One day per week. That speed guarantee me a getting AIP in 52 weeks. Thank you very much, CIC! :'(

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yay! :D Happy for everyone receiving AIP, BUT still feel like they could work faster, since they are very behind.
Looks very disorganized to me that they can't work in a regular pace, sloppiness.

I have a question for people in BC, all the medical exams are the same price?
Or there's significant difference between doctors?!
Please share! Thanks

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brazilian Canadian said:
Yay! :D Happy for everyone receiving AIP, BUT still feel like they could work faster, since they are very behind.
Looks very disorganized to me that they can't work in a regular pace, sloppiness.

Please share! Thanks
One person in facebook page whose application received on Aug 15 disputed to his MP and the MP (Calgary centre) confirmed that the application has received First Stage Approval even though CIC has not said a word to him. They are processing most August files already, but for some reasons holding AIP emails unless MP get involved to inquire. So you can try pushing your MP to help.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:
One person in facebook page whose application received on Aug 15 disputed to his MP and the MP (Calgary centre) confirmed that the application has received First Stage Approval even though CIC has not said a word to him. They are processing most August files already, but for some reasons holding AIP emails unless MP get involved to inquire. So you can try pushing your MP to help.
I am September applicant, so patiently (going crazy) waiting. I saw that on the FB page.. my guess is that they took the piles of application until August 20 ( CIC phone service date ) and they are working on this applications, anyone after August 20, not even opened. What I don't understand, why is taking so long to process and release the documents to us!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Our MP forwarded us this letter from the NDP’s Spokesperson for Citizenship and Immigration

Dear colleagues,

As many of you know, processing times for inland sponsorships are quickly becoming unacceptable and many of our offices are receiving daily e-mails on this issue. You can now inform your constituents that the critic has written the Minister asking for information about why and when we can expect to see some improvement to the Inland Sponsorship Program? Furthermore, you can share this web petition with them as well as on your social media platforms and websites: http://petition.ndp.ca/inland-sponsorship

Do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions, concerns of information regarding this issue.

In solidarity,

Lysane, Nathalie and Natalie

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Brazilian Canadian said:

Please share! Thanks
There are huge differences! A did mine at Dr. Cheryl Anderson's office, called two other offices (don't remember the name) and both of them were much more expensive.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Facebook page is turning into anger storms again. People are going to bombard Chris Alexander twitter account tomorrow and is receiving supports from NDP! :-\ :-\ :-\

When this joke will end CIC?

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
:D

AIP for us today as well!!! August 2nd, 2013 applicants

We have been lurking for over a year now, and today is the day we need to return the favour of all of your input and let you know our status.

We only received the applicants AIP today, sponsor called and was told his letter should be here this week - latest Monday (but who knows!)

We were obviously hoping for DM, but as has been discussed it seems that they stopped providing the two stages together... boo!

Either way we are glad to be here, healthcare is available and the OWP is on it's way. (Paid and sent with application, along with everything else including medicals, full payments required, police certificates, etc.)

Glad to see the NDP petition, wishing the #AskAlexander tomorrow improves all of our wait times, and overall just happy to know it is moving and we finally have Stage One.

Cheers everybody, and good luck to all of those still waiting.

-TorontoCouple

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
TorontoCouple said:

We have been lurking for over a year now, and today is the day we need to return the favour of all of your input and let you know our status.

We only received the applicants AIP today, sponsor called and was told his letter should be here this week - latest Monday (but who knows!)

We were obviously hoping for DM, but as has been discussed it seems that they stopped providing the two stages together... boo!

Either way we are glad to be here, healthcare is available and the OWP is on it's way. (Paid and sent with application, along with everything else including medicals, full payments required, police certificates, etc.)

Glad to see the NDP petition, wishing the #AskAlexander tomorrow improves all of our wait times, and overall just happy to know it is moving and we finally have Stage One.

-TorontoCouple
Yeah congratulation to hear people get AIP and hope DM will release more and more quicker...

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
TorontoCouple said:

-TorontoCouple
Congratulations! I'm also so happy to see the NDP petition - hopefully the NDP members of the house start speaking up in Question Period!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
TorontoCouple said:

-TorontoCouple
Congrats!! So very happy for you! :)

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I received another email from CIC asking me to submit my fingerprint and medical test results. Did anybody went through fingerprint check? How can it be done and what is the fees? Please let me know.