civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ortom said:
just checked ecas and it says decision made for the sponsor part. my ecas only shows medical results received. We have not received any emails. however it says that a letter was sent out on sept 29th!. They are finally working ;D. Not sure if ours is approved though :)
Why letter in the mail? It is AIP for you I hope.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
Well tomorrow will see with the new update if they have been working or not
Hope to see at least half august completely.
What do you think??

yulialake

Oct 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody! :)
I'm new on this forum. Got a couple questions for you. My application has been received in Sep 24, 2013. And this is the only one thing it shows in my ecas. But I noticed that a lot of people mentioned they have dates when CIC started working on their application or when they received a medical results. If those information doesn't appear in my ecas it means something is wrong? Cuz I have sent my medical results with my app. And also another question: obviously my medical and police check has been expired, how high is a chance that I have to redo it again? Should I do it before they even start working on my case? Or should I just wait? Thank you!

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yulialake said:
I'm new on this forum. Got a couple questions for you. My application has been received in Sep 24, 2013. And this is the only one thing it shows in my ecas. But I noticed that a lot of people mentioned they have dates when CIC started working on their application or when they received a medical results. If those information doesn't appear in my ecas it means something is wrong? Cuz I have sent my medical results with my app. And also another question: obviously my medical and police check has been expired, how high is a chance that I have to redo it again? Should I do it before they even start working on my case? Or should I just wait? Thank you!
Its normal if your medical is not showing up for 6 months depending on your case. It will then change later on so dont worry. I had the same situation.

Secondly, if your medical has expired, you will need to re do them. You cannot do it unless CIC asks you for re medical. They will email you and let you know.

As for criminality, i believe it has no expiry date.

Hope that helps

yulialake

Oct 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Its normal if your medical is not showing up for 6 months depending on your case. It will then change later on so dont worry. I had the same situation.

Secondly, if your medical has expired, you will need to re do them. You cannot so it unless CIC asks you for re medical. They will email you and let you know.

As for criminality, i believe it has no expiry date.

Hope that helps
Wow that was fast!
Oh I'm just so impatient now. Well I guess like most of us lol Don't want to any delay in my case, trying to be ready for anything. It's getting really frustrating seeing July 30 for the past two month.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
It didn't update on my ecas until today and I did mine in june 2013. Its very normal :)
yulialake said:

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yulialake said:
Wow that was fast!
Oh I'm just so impatient now. Well I guess like most of us lol Don't want to any delay in my case, trying to be ready for anything. It's getting really frustrating seeing July 30 for the past two month.
I know. Everyone is in the same situation. Some from January to March with " Application Received " status. Everyones time will come but it will take time

YanTran

Oct 2, 2014
Hi everybody,
I sent my Application for Permanent Residence From Within Canada (spouse in canada class) 2 weeks ago. However, we didnt get any confirmation from CIC even the tracking number showed that they received it 2 weeks ago. Would anybody let me know how long does it usually take to get the confirmation from CIC. I'm so worried about that :(
Thank you very much !!!

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Yay! G'luck!

ortom said:
just checked ecas and it says decision made for the sponsor part. my ecas only shows medical results received. We have not received any emails. however it says that a letter was sent out on sept 29th!. They are finally working ;D. Not sure if ours is approved though :)

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
Mango111 said:
Hi everybody. I have few questions to ask.

I'm pregnant less than 2 months. Should I inform CIC immediately? An agent told me to wait CPC-M starts to process my application then send a letter. What is your experience?

My AOR is Oct 7, 2013 and medical examination was done in Dec 2013.
I was told they didn't need to be informed until after baby was born but I am of the belief that it is good relationship proof at any point. I think you can update your file at any time?? But if the agent recommends to wait, maybe it is the best way to go. :)

I am just over 3 months and was told by my doctor that maybe to wait until the 20 week scan is done and send the ultrasound photo in as proof along with a letter. I think it doesn't matter how you do it as long as you have a doctors note and you are further along. :)

fugaziosbourne

Aug 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Guanaquito said:
Well tomorrow will see with the new update if they have been working or not
Hope to see at least half august completely.
What do you think??
I'm betting on July 30th again. Seeing the same date posted again and again makes me feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
ortom said:
Awwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhh! That's so exciting! Do we dare to hope that there might be an update to July 31st? Even a day's movement would give me so much hope. Seriously exciting news.

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
My ecas didn't change. I called cic today, the agent said it's only the sponsor part approved. I'm not approved in principle yet. My part is still in process. So I still don't have AIP yet. I guess the progress of different officer is different. I just wish I can get AIP tomorrow . Wish ortom luck too.

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Can any one let me know how to withdraw the inland application if by any chance he want to leave canada for better job and as sponser person