+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daizey said:
Yeah, I found that quote pretty laughable myself...but then again, we really don't know how many applications are out there. Supposedly they've had more applications this past year than ever, so if we knew a number that would definitely make sense. I guess that's one thing we have to remember, they're probably dealing with hundreds of applications per month that are submitted. Unfortunately we just happened to submit our application during the busiest period ever, lol.
Here's another one to give you a `giggle':
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob565.asp

Especially THIS line:

To improve service and processing efficiency, responsibility for processing SCLPC applications was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M to leverage its expertise in family class processing. These changes will ensure that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) continues to meet its operational objectives in support of the Department’s ongoing modernization agenda.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daizey said:
Yeah, I found that quote pretty laughable myself...but then again, we really don't know how many applications are out there. Supposedly they've had more applications this past year than ever, so if we knew a number that would definitely make sense. I guess that's one thing we have to remember, they're probably dealing with hundreds of applications per month that are submitted. Unfortunately we just happened to submit our application during the busiest period ever, lol.
I just read it again, and now I'm afraid this has nothing to do with us... I think the article is about Citizenship process, not PR process.
In any case, if this is about PR, they are not only talking about sponsorship, there are many ways to apply for PR, so when they say it's the fastest rate ever, it's about a total, not specifically inland sponsorship. I guess if that's the case we were the chosen ones to get our files delayed, so others could be faster.

On another hand, the Operational Bulletin from February is a joke... Efficiency zero.

ckwilson93

Jul 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just saw they moved up to July 30th... Getting closer?!
This is so tough and nobody in mine or my husbands life is going through the same thing. We think we're crazy, having to go through all of this and live this half life of doing nothing and waiting and having no money because one of us, for legal reasons only, is unable to work.

My husband wants to go back to the states and withdraw our inland sponsorship... We're December 2013, so a few more months to go before he even gets a work permit.. My job just cut me down to 13 hours a week. Yes. And they know my situiation. THIRTEEN A WEEK. And I'm expected to support the two of us. Like I'm about to have a breakdown. I'm in so much debt and I can't even afford my car. I just keep having to calm myself and my husband down.

mattb123

Sep 24, 2013
ckwilson93 said:
I just saw they moved up to July 30th... Getting closer?!
This is so tough and nobody in mine or my husbands life is going through the same thing. We think we're crazy, having to go through all of this and live this half life of doing nothing and waiting and having no money because one of us, for legal reasons only, is unable to work.

My husband wants to go back to the states and withdraw our inland sponsorship... We're December 2013, so a few more months to go before he even gets a work permit.. My job just cut me down to 13 hours a week. Yes. And they know my situiation. THIRTEEN A WEEK. And I'm expected to support the two of us. Like I'm about to have a breakdown. I'm in so much debt and I can't even afford my car. I just keep having to calm myself and my husband down.
If you're Dec and US applicant, you should strongly consider withdrawing inland and applying outland...

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
mattb123 said:
If you're Dec and US applicant, you should strongly consider withdrawing inland and applying outland...
Well they would have to resubmit their application and then spend another $1000 on it. Also, not sure how CIC views applications that are withdrawn and then re-submitted.

ckwilson93

Jul 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ckwilson93 said:
Could you give me a few reasons?

It took a lot of time, a lot of money, and a lot of plane tickets for us to end up just in the same place together, which was our biggest goal.
I just keep reminding myself we have to wait, like everyone else has to..

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
MiriMinBC said:
Would one get an email regarding AIP first or would it appear on the website first?
You will get an email first.....at least that has been the trend.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
yata520 said:
i think u will :D may light be with you
Hey thanks so much......I have already landed. I just hope those who are waiting should also receive theirs.

Thanks again

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
ckwilson93 said:
Could you give me a few reasons?
Personally, also being a December applicant, I don't think *currently* applying Outland will get you a faster decision than inland, even though you're from the US.

However, just for the record, you can apply Outland while in Canada with your spouse

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
beholder69 said:
Personally, also being a December applicant, I don't think *currently* applying Outland will get you a faster decision than inland, even though you're from the US.

However, just for the record, you can apply Outland while in Canada with your spouse
it might be faster, if still on this speed

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
hi guys,

Is there anyone who has received their PR for 2 years now? did CIC contact you to prove your still married to your spouse?

what happens after 2 years of becoming PR???

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hi everyone, I've a quick question. Do we need English language proficiency test results (IELTS or CELPIP) for Family class sponsorship.
I'm sponsoring my spouse on inland filing. Any inputs will be of great help.
Thanks
-Radium

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Radium said:
Hi everyone, I've a quick question. Do we need English language proficiency test results (IELTS or CELPIP) for Family class sponsorship.
I'm sponsoring my spouse on inland filing. Any inputs will be of great help.
Thanks
-Radium
No, no need to.

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
hi everybody, i see that a lot of people here can see on CIC website their app status seen also if the police certificate and medical was received, in my case i just can see when my app was received my work permit arrive first step done, e- medicals done but i cant see more info than that, maybe in not checking on the right place, if someone can pass me the link please please thank you