+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
ruppcs said:
Hi Linden and Alurra71,

Linden, that is the email I received. No offense but I sure hope allurra is correct! That would be easier. Either way, we're going to send the OWP app as well as the documents. It should work out. Just hoping it's quick! Thanks for your help!
No offense taken. Just trying to help get the right information out. Sending the OWP application together with your supporting documents should work in any case. Good luck!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Processing time page was updated. Working on applications received on July 26, 2013

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
MaxLet said:
Hi guys! Just in case someone needs to know...
Just got my PR card on the mail. I landed may 15th in Montreal. :)
Good luck fellow applicants! God bless
Hi MaxLet.

its been awhile since ive posted.

congratulations to you for getting your pr card. My hubby finally got his dm and last Wednesday his landing letter for july 23rd.

We are so happy finally the waiting period ends.

Again congratulations :)

God bless

Maxician

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
Hey bros and sis!!
What do you think about being the last one in the spreadsheet with no DM, just after UKzippy (that had to do some further medical tests)? Would you do something other than waiting and making plans for when you'll finally go back to your country?

I'd truly prefer a NO for an answer than this uncertainty. I don't have a clue what's going on. I have the most amazing relationship with my wife (even if it's been severely compromised for the conditions in which we've been forced to live with very few rights, money, etc.); never had a single problem with the police, I'm perfectly healthy...

I've even started to wonder if some *censored word*ty person could have called the CIC to denounce our relationship as fake, cause it's so easy to do it! You just call a free number and say their names and PAM! Your whole life is now jeopardized by some idiot.

... :-\

Blessing for you all!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
yata520 said:
sophieeeee i wanna cry .... i didn't get anything at all ... :-X
At least now you, GatorSPO and aler123 can call the call the center and/or make a case specific enquiry.
They not just process 1 day per 1 week, even that 1 day process is not complete...

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
beholder69 said:
1 day per week... Something is seriously wrong here
What do you mean? I haven't checked the processing time in a while but, are you saying that in one week it changed from "working on applications received July 25 to July 26"?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just find it hard to believe. :eek:

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Scarlett_R said:
What do you mean? I haven't checked the processing time in a while but, are you saying that in one week it changed from "working on applications received July 25 to July 26"?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just find it hard to believe. :eek:
Working on applications received on July 25, 2013 on July 14 2014 their update
and then today update is Working on applications received on July 26, 2013 on July 17 2014

but last week didn't have update at all ... so ...

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
yata520 said:
Working on applications received on July 25, 2013 on July 14 2014 their update
and then today update is Working on applications received on July 26, 2013 on July 17 2014

but last week didn't have update at all ... so ...
Oh my god, that is terrible news for me, we sent our application on November 19, 2013...

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Scarlett_R said:
Oh my god, that is terrible news for me, we sent our application on November 19, 2013...
Yeah, in fact, although the previous update was made on the 14th, it showed that it was actually July 9th that corresponded to that update and now it changed to the 16th, so 1 day processing in 7 days. I feel you, mine is at the beginning of December.

GatorSPO

Aug 29, 2013
sophieee said:
At least now you, GatorSPO and aler123 can call the call the center and/or make a case specific enquiry.
My MP sent along another enquiry on Monday, so I'll wait and see until I hear from there.
I've made 2 MP enquiries and been featured in the Toronto Star article with a testy quote criticizing the government. I probably have my picture on the wall with a bullseye at CPC-M at this point...

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
bruneian said:
Hi everyone, I landed today in Edmonton. We arrived very early today but there were already 2 people waiting before us. Our letter says 9-10 am so by 9 they opened the doors and let us in and asked us to line up in the order we came in .. There was no confusion for us but I imagine there were a lot in the back as to who came first. We were called in the booth to make sure we brought the correct photos and that we paid our rprf. We were then re directed to the lobby until our names are called. The first person went downstairs so the next inline was us. We got directed in a room, the questions were... have you committed any crime in canada or outside of canada, any dependent to declare no and no then signed my COPR. I have condition 51 but it doesn't affect us.. I signed the document and then congrats I'm PR! Hubby only had to show his ID that's it. Oh and she took my PGWP away :'( she said we can apply for citizenship after 4 yrs. now just waiting for Pr card before we travel again....

Anyone know if we take vacations, how do I proof I left the country and then back? Do I just ask for an exit stamp?
congratulations Brunelan, you are officially a Canadian PR. what a great news!!! you can relax, celebrate and enjoy life! Really happy for you. thanks for sharing and all my best wishes for your future in Canada. :)

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Don't give up, it takes about 8 months for stage 2. you only have a month or so to go, assuming you received AIP in january. There is other ppl that have not received DM as of yet, they just are not in the spreadsheet. :)

Maxician said:
Hey bros and sis!!
What do you think about being the last one in the spreadsheet with no DM, just after UKzippy (that had to do some further medical tests)? Would you do something other than waiting and making plans for when you'll finally go back to your country?

I'd truly prefer a NO for an answer than this uncertainty. I don't have a clue what's going on. I have the most amazing relationship with my wife (even if it's been severely compromised for the conditions in which we've been forced to live with very few rights, money, etc.); never had a single problem with the police, I'm perfectly healthy...

I've even started to wonder if some *censored word*ty person could have called the CIC to denounce our relationship as fake, cause it's so easy to do it! You just call a free number and say their names and PAM! Your whole life is now jeopardized by some idiot.

... :-\

Blessing for you all!

Maxician

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
ortom said:
Don't give up, it takes about 8 months for stage 2. you only have a month or so to go, assuming you received AIP in january. There is other ppl that have not received DM as of yet, they just are not in the spreadsheet. :)
Thanks!
You're right, but 8 months is what they say... In the inland applications 2012 forum there's people waiting for DM after 1.5+ years, so why start to worry, right? ;D No, I'll take it as it comes, the ball is not on my side now. :)

The best for you and your baby!