+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

GatorSPO

Aug 29, 2013
ACS said:
This is not looking good at all....Already Wednesday and no AIPs or DMs??
What the eff are they DOING over there?
I haven't been paying much attention to the wait times for other classes of applicants, but it seems that the inland family class is not currently a priority for them. Based on the governments statements regarding their preference for Outland among other things, I cannot help but feel this is an intentional and permanent shift of resources.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
GatorSPO said:
I haven't been paying much attention to the wait times for oabout roghyclasses of applicants, but it seems that the inland family class is not currently a priority for them. Based on the governments statements regarding their preference for Outland among other things, I cannot help but feel this is an intentional and permanent shift of resources.
I would have at least expected you or Yata to have received word by now. If this is a permanent shift of resources, that's terrible. Sounds about right though!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
RRSweet said:
I would have at least expected you or Yata to have received word by now. If this is a permanent shift of resources, that's terrible. Sounds about right though!
lol i wish too ... really need good news for me .... if not i going crazy ... oh no ... i think i alrdy am

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
yata520 said:
lol i wish too ... really need good news for me .... if not i going crazy ... oh no ... i think i alrdy am
I think I hit the going crazy mark long ago ;D

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
We're at 11 months .... soon to be 12 (at this pace)

For people who have been on these forums longer than i have, whats the LONGEST that the 1st stage has taken? Has it ever been to 13 or 14 months?

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
The only reason we applied inland was because it was 5 months to process stage 1 when we applied! After having gone through the Rome forum, I see that july appd where approved in december! Should have definitely applied outland and have the freedom to at least travel with no fear of not being let in!
It takes them just a few hours to go over a file, im sure they do not sleep on it to make a decission! They are clearly not working on anything! I though it was bad when the processing time was stuck on october 8th or 20th for months, but this is worse!

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
bankerguy said:

For people who have been on these forums longer than i have, whats the LONGEST that the 1st stage has taken? Has it ever been to 13 or 14 months?

Inland Apps so behind!

December 2013 Outland are already landing This month. 7 Months !!!

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Can't believe still nothing this week... So close, but I feel like it's never going to happen ???

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Let's Make This KNOWN

Hey 2013 inlanders I came up with an idea, I think the main person behind this whole backlog is Chris Alexander the new immigration minister.

I'm thinking of launching a news campaigns to let Canada know about the decision that have led many people in struggle because of one simple mistake to transfer files.

Everything was good the way it was going, and this is messing with peoplese life's.

I'm an inland application sent in 2013 also and this is getting ridiculous.

For this campaign I need help from people on this forum, with your help I can get this known.

Here's the plan whenever someone on google searches for the keyword CIC a youtube video will come up explaining the whole decision, whose behind it and, and there's a good chance someone in parliament with great influence will see this video.

I need small donations even $5 is good to get this campaign on the roll. I WILL only use your money for this nothing else, in fact I will let you pay for part of the services that makes my video to the top of google if you chose to donate, I'm not raising charity here.

Please anyone whose interested in this idea say YES.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
flange12 said:
Can't believe still nothing this week... So close, but I feel like it's never going to happen ???
I know what you mean...so close, yet possibly so far away. And not knowing is the hardest part! If I had a fixed date to wait for, that would be one thing. That would be easier. But not knowing if it'll be 2 weeks, 2 days, 2 months, several months...that is the part that drives us crazy! Back in February, when they were processing
AIPs as fast as a month a week, that was amazing, and exciting, and ever since then its been even harder to wait! I almost wish I had never kept an eye on the processing times, then I wouldn't have to worry about how much movement happens each week or doesn't happen. I'm just so ready for it to be over with...at least the first stage for crying out loud. At least then we'd have SOME progress with our application.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
April Fajardo said:
Inland Apps so behind!

December 2013 Outland are already landing This month. 7 Months !!!
Oh my god, you're saying that outland total time from app to land is only 7 months??
thats insane...

If there is something wrong with my application and i dont get AIP, i am SO going to re-apply though outland manilla office

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
bankerguy said:
Oh my god, you're saying that outland total time from app to land is only 7 months??
thats insane...

If there is something wrong with my application and i dont get AIP, i am SO going to re-apply though outland manilla office
Since our apps have been submitted a long time (for those with the same timeline as mine), i assume that our apps have no problem, am i right? Cause itherwise, if there was any doubt or any incomplete doc for that matter, file has been transferred to a local office. Am i correct in assuming this?

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bankerguy said:

I don't think the 1st stage inland was ever that long, when we reach 12 months, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the longest for 1st stage, at least for some years. Even on Strike they managed to stay around 11 months. Drives me crazy that they transferred our files to a office that can't work on inland applications consistently. And then, rumors of people losing their jobs at CPC-V, where our files were being processed just fine. It seems to me they got the raise they wanted with the strike, and now they have less people working to compensate. What they don't see, it's still a government service, a paid government service, requested by Canadian citizens (in my husband's case, by birth). I'm pretty sure when most of us applied it was around 6 months, the decision to "pretend" out land is the preferred option only came up after the ridiculous increase of time.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bankerguy said:
thats insane...

For some countries is very fast, for others longer than inland.. when I applied I went trough both timelines, and they had one month of difference, so inland was 6+6 months, outland was 1+10 months.. what they lost track here, is that AIP inland is very important, allow us to work again, apparently they trying to give DM closest to AIP and delaying other people's AIP.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Brazilian Canadian said:
I don't think the 1st stage inland was ever that long, when we reach 12 months, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the longest for 1st stage, at least for some years. Even on Strike they managed to stay around 11 months. Drives me crazy that they transferred our files to a office that can't work on inland applications consistently. And then, rumors of people losing their jobs at CPC-V, where our files were being processed just fine. It seems to me they got the raise they wanted with the strike, and now they have less people working to compensate. What they don't see, it's still a government service, a paid government service, requested by Canadian citizens (in my husband's case, by birth). I'm pretty sure when most of us applied it was around 6 months, the decision to "pretend" out land is the preferred option only came up after the ridiculous increase of time.
I do really wish that our lawyer would have pushed for us to apply outland now. One of the only reasons we applied inland was so I could have the opportunity to get an OWP while waiting for the process to finish. Now that the OWP almost doesn't even matter at this point, since we're now having to wait almost a year for that itself...it's not even worth it now. :(