May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
April Fajardo said:
What does is say on your Notes? Anything interesting?
Nothing. At every single line there is "not started".

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
sophieee said:
Thanks.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
sophieee said:
I got mine this week, exactly 30 days after requesting.
I am DYING to get mine and see what they say....and how much they have/haven't done!!!

The 19th will be 30 days, but I see in another thread some ppl have waited over 45 days for theirs!!!

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
ACS said:
I am DYING to get mine and see what they say....and how much they have/haven't done!!!

The 19th will be 30 days, but I see in another thread some ppl have waited over 45 days for theirs!!!
Hi, I got mine yesterday. We applied July 31, 2013. The notes have a few updates on my file, letters we sent them in regards to my pregnancy and due date etc. from the doctor but the area for the sponsor approval says "not started". So they have not even started working on stage 1 for my husband. Everything else says the same, not started. Got to love CIC!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
sophieee said:
This is typical. Until an officer starts reviewing file content these fields will say "not started". What that means is your application is entered and awaiting action.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Anyone can help me with statistics provided by CIC about how frequent is that someone get AIP + DM at the same time?

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Hi everyone, I landed today in Edmonton. We arrived very early today but there were already 2 people waiting before us. Our letter says 9-10 am so by 9 they opened the doors and let us in and asked us to line up in the order we came in .. There was no confusion for us but I imagine there were a lot in the back as to who came first. We were called in the booth to make sure we brought the correct photos and that we paid our rprf. We were then re directed to the lobby until our names are called. The first person went downstairs so the next inline was us. We got directed in a room, the questions were... have you committed any crime in canada or outside of canada, any dependent to declare no and no then signed my COPR. I have condition 51 but it doesn't affect us.. I signed the document and then congrats I'm PR! Hubby only had to show his ID that's it. Oh and she took my PGWP away :'( she said we can apply for citizenship after 4 yrs. now just waiting for Pr card before we travel again....

Anyone know if we take vacations, how do I proof I left the country and then back? Do I just ask for an exit stamp?

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
bruneian said:
Hi everyone, I landed today in Edmonton. We arrived very early today but there were already 2 people waiting before us. Our letter says 9-10 am so by 9 they opened the doors and let us in and asked us to line up in the order we came in .. There was no confusion for us but I imagine there were a lot in the back as to who came first. We were called in the booth to make sure we brought the correct photos and that we paid our rprf. We were then re directed to the lobby until our names are called. The first person went downstairs so the next inline was us. We got directed in a room, the questions were... have you committed any crime in canada or outside of canada, any dependent to declare no and no then signed my COPR. I have condition 51 but it doesn't affect us.. I signed the document and then congrats I'm PR! Hubby only had to show his ID that's it. Oh and she took my PGWP away :'( she said we can apply for citizenship after 4 yrs. now just waiting for Pr card before we travel again....

Anyone know if we take vacations, how do I proof I left the country and then back? Do I just ask for an exit stamp?

congratulations!!!

clairefrance

Jun 26, 2014
Hi guys. I received my DM on June 28th and received my owp in the mail last Monday. Could you tell me how long it takes for the landing interview letter to come if you know? The office assigned to me is etobicoke. I know it takes some time to receive it because this CIC office is really busy and also it's summer (agents on vacation).

Thanks

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Thank you Ashley and ruppcs.
Condition 51 is the conditional PR. I have to reside with my sponsor for 2 yrs and if we are separated then I can get my pr taken away

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
bruneian said:
Hi everyone, I landed today in Edmonton.
Congrats, Bruneian!:)

GatorSPO

Aug 29, 2013
So once the file is approved and forward to the local office for landing. Does the RPRF have to be paid before the local office will schedule an appointment, or will the office issue an appointment time regardless and just verify that the fee has been paid at the appt itself?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
GatorSPO said:
So once the file is approved and forward to the local office for landing. Does the RPRF have to be paid before the local office will schedule an appointment, or will the office issue an appointment time regardless and just verify that the fee has been paid at the appt itself?
It really depends on the local CIC office. Some offices has sent an landing letter stating that RPRF have to be paid before coming to appointment. Others have mentioned that they can pay for it at landing. Not all office have the capability for you to pay at landing appointment. Much the same as the SIN processing booth at landing office.

I had one person waiting for landing appointment only to be told that the office won't schedule an appointment until the fee was paid first. Not sure which person or office that was at.

Screech339

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
bruneian said:

Awesome.....congrats dear......have a wonderful life