Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
5hr3wd said:
Guys some good news! After calling thrice yesterday for little or no use. The third agent told me that after the message they sent to CPC-M about my application passing the date on the website, they replied saying they'll forward the issue to the supervisor while telling me that he went like 'oh it looks like the first stage has been approved just waiting on the letters to be issued' should see them within a week or so.

Long story short: This morning I got my AIP + DM! :D I'm so happy, I was worried my application would get lost.. I was a little out of queue but it's good to know that they're still doing something in there!

I wish you all goodluck. Good news will come for all of us just hang in tight!
Finally some good news to start the day! Thank you for sharing and congrats!!!

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
5hr3wd said:
Guys some good news! After calling thrice yesterday for little or no use. The third agent told me that after the message they sent to CPC-M about my application passing the date on the website, they replied saying they'll forward the issue to the supervisor while telling me that he went like 'oh it looks like the first stage has been approved just waiting on the letters to be issued' should see them within a week or so.

Long story short: This morning I got my AIP + DM! :D I'm so happy, I was worried my application would get lost.. I was a little out of queue but it's good to know that they're still doing something in there!

Congrats 5hrwd. I am so happy for you and to read such good news. Good way to start our day. Sending positive vibes for the rest of july applicants !

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
5hr3wd said:

Oh and i see your meds was done in june 5 and you got dm. Thats good news. I really hope all who have expired meds be considered so we all get aip, owp and dm. My meds will expire in aug 2.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
shyla36 said:
Oh and i see your meds was done in june 5 and you got dm. Thats good news. I really hope all who have expired meds be considered so we all get aip, owp and dm. My meds will expire in aug 2.
Exactly, that was my first concern after getting aip email but thank god the DM followed.

Thank you shyla36 and PRsoon for the wishes! :)

Also I only received the Sponsor side AIP and DM. Can I still get the SIN number and health card based on those or do i have to wait for the OWP in the mail?

watchnlearn

Jun 10, 2014
5hr3wd said:

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you got the good news :D.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
That is great news for you. I can't imagine how you feel right now after everything that most applicants has been through with this whole process. I wish we are getting our turn very soon as well. Every time I see people in this forum getting positive results made me happy knowing that our time whoever is not getting the DM or AIP yet is about to come soon.

Hoping for the best to the rest of us waiting the good news. God bless us all.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
5hr3wd said:

congrats to you ~almost done this hell journey :D

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
5hr3wd said:
Exactly, that was my first concern after getting aip email but thank god the DM followed.

Thank you shyla36 and PRsoon for the wishes! :)

Also I only received the Sponsor side AIP and DM. Can I still get the SIN number and health card based on those or do i have to wait for the OWP in the mail?
but can we call so many time in one day to call center ? they didn't say call back after one month ?

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
5hr3wd said:

congratulations! Finally we have some good news. I was wondering if they are still working.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Thank you watchnlearn, princess029, yata520 and nurse2012.

@yata520: Yeah they do that, but there were a few unhelpful agents that wouldnt even go further without asking for my sponsor (she was at work atm) so i had to call a few more times till i found someone who could help.

So from the calls I made, I found out that they're allowed to email the office once the timeline has passed your date. And then they just let you know if they replied and what they think is going to happen. After that they have to wait another 3 months before they can send another email for you.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
5hr3wd said:

Congrats thats great news.

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
still waiting for 2nd stage. congrats on the ones that landed!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
5hr3wd said:

YAAAY!! Congrats 5hr3wd!!! You are our first good news of the week!! Something to cheer us up too!! :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Congrats shrewd! seems to me that people who make inquiries are more likely to get AIP and or DM. If you are next on the list, its a good idea to call your MP or CIC! :)

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
congrats on the good news! hope there's more to come this week!