+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
i called today to CIC call center to ask why i can't use mine UCI number to access e-cas ... then agentt told me i give wrong national of birth ..( wth... really ?! seriously ?! good job cic ...i am so sure i put correct .. damn i wish doesn't affect me anything ) so after that agent had to ask more info from me , he told me my file been pass 10 months, so he told me on hold 1st... then 5mins after he put me back online " i will open ticket to let CPC-M to know your file alrdy pass 10months, it should be 2~3 weeks your representative or ur sponsor will get answer from CPC-M , if didn't get any answer , let ur sponsor or your representative call back ". wish this is good news .

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
pritha said:
HI Guys!!

I received a letter from CIC, saying that our interview is going to be held on 11 June 2014 on ETOBICOKE. It's next week!! OMg guys!!! I'm nervous..! :eek: :eek:

What should i bring beside the 2 PR photos and my passport?
I already paid the PR fee in advance, so i'm not worry bout that.

Does my husband need to bring 2 photos as well?

What kind of question that the officer are going to ask us?

oh my GOD!!!
There's nothing to be nervous about. You got DM so this is just your landing interview they just ask the 3 standard questions. Congats you're almost done.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
pritha said:
HI Guys!!

I received a letter from CIC, saying that our interview is going to be held on 11 June 2014 on ETOBICOKE. It's next week!! OMg guys!!! I'm nervous..! :eek: :eek:

oh my GOD!!!
Congrats! Don't be nervous, be happy! Your journey through this stage in your life is almost done! :)

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
yata520 said:
i called today to CIC call center to ask why i can't use mine UCI number to access e-cas ... then agentt told me i give wrong national of birth ..( wth... really ?! seriously ?! good job cic ...i am so sure i put correct .. damn i wish doesn't affect me anything ) so after that agent had to ask more info from me , he told me my file been pass 10 months, so he told me on hold 1st... then 5mins after he put me back online " i will open ticket to let CPC-M to know your file alrdy pass 10months, it should be 2~3 weeks your representative or ur sponsor will get answer from CPC-M , if didn't get any answer , let ur sponsor or your representative call back ". wish this is good news .
Hi I called just now too, they told me the same, that the processing times had gone past the 10 months and that they will send a note to Mississauga to ask about process on my case and that in 2-3 weeks I should expect information from CPC-M. Let's hope it's true.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
kismetfatum said:
Hi I called just now too, they told me the same, that the processing times had gone past the 10 months and that they will send a note to Mississauga to ask about process on my case and that in 2-3 weeks I should expect information from CPC-M. Let's hope it's true.
I don't want to get my hopes up, but that sounds exciting! If they don't make the timeline go up to 11 months, that means I'll hopefully hear something by the end of the month if not the beginning of July. :)

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
pritha said:
HI Guys!!

oh my GOD!!!
Hello Pritha, congrats.

dont' worry it interview wont' take long at all, they will ask few questions. all your husband needs is a piece of ID and proof of address to show that you are living together.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Daizey said:
I don't want to get my hopes up, but that sounds exciting! If they don't make the timeline go up to 11 months, that means I'll hopefully hear something by the end of the month if not the beginning of July. :)
Don't get excited. They told me that last month. You get a rude phone call from them basically saying nothing is happening. They told me to phone back in june.

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
nrajani_99 said:
Hello Pritha, congrats.

dont' worry it interview wont' take long at all, they will ask few questions. all your husband needs is a piece of ID and proof of address to show that you are living together.

Hi njarani,

Thank you! What questions that they asked you , can you share it to me please?

Did you get the PR card on the spot or you have to wait?

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
xxpazaway said:
Congratulations. What is the date on your letter? Is it by snail mail? Thanks
Hi xxpazaway!

Thanks. They made the letter on June 3rd, i received it on June 5th. Yup its by the mail. But i think 2 days since they send it is quite standard time for mail by canada post.

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
Linden said:
There's nothing to be nervous about. You got DM so this is just your landing interview they just ask the 3 standard questions. Congats you're almost done.
Hi Linden,

Thank you. What is the 3 standard question if i may know..?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
todare said:
Don't get excited. They told me that last month. You get a rude phone call from them basically saying nothing is happening. They told me to phone back in june.
Haha, well I'm going to stay positive anyway. :p Back in February I thought it was going to be any day now, and I've waited this long. If I let myself get negative thinking about it, I'll go crazy. So I try to stay optomistic. :) One day at a time, and it WILL happen eventually! Don't let this get you down, at least you know it will be this year. :p

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
pritha said:
Hi Linden,

The questions are something like

1. Have you ever committed any crime?
2. Do you have any dependants
3. Are you still married/together to your sponsor/who is your sponsor?

And since you are landing in Etobicoke from what I have heard from other people is you get your permanent SIN# that day as well. So you can start working if you currently are not.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
pritha said:
Hi Linden,

The 3 questions asked my wife were:

1) Have you been convicted since you arrived in Canada?

2) Have you ever been denied entry to any countries?

3) Do you have any other dependents, other than the ones you have now, not listed in application?

The usual same standard questions already listed in IMM5669 Background / Declaration form.

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Good news (I think??) they updated the CIC website, now they are working on July 11, 2013 applications. Jumped a whole day forward! :'(