Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
Hi Guys!! I'm July 8th applicant.. One of CPC-M officer just called me this morning.. I have bad news and good news..

Good News: The officer was telling me that she is working on my application. Which means CPC-M is actually working now and try catch up the timeline.. They actually already working on my application (the applicant) paper now.. I lf i could assume .. But at least,We all could he at ease now.. Just be patience a little bit more..
GOD SPEED y'all..

Bad News: The reason the officer called me is because she is confused with the information i provide in the IMM 0008 (GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA) on the Date and place of your last entry to Canada... Both information i wrote it down is wrong.. I feel so stupid.. I'm so scare now my application is going to be on pending whatsoever because of that mistake.. Hiks hiks!!!

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
pritha said:
Hi Guys!! I'm July 8th applicant.. One of CPC-M officer just called me this morning.. I have bad news and good news..

Good News: The officer was telling me that she is working on my application. Which means CPC-M is actually working now and try catch up the timeline.. They actually already working on my application (the applicant) paper now.. I lf i could assume .. But at least,We all could he at ease now.. Just be patience a little bit more..
GOD SPEED y'all..

Bad News: The reason the officer called me is because she is confused with the information i provide in the IMM 0008 (GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA) on the Date and place of your last entry to Canada... Both information i wrote it down is wrong.. I feel so stupid.. I'm so scare now my application is going to be on pending whatsoever because of that mistake.. Hiks hiks!!!
I dont think that would delay your application. Unless, you need to physically correct it with a new imm 0008. Did she ask you to resend a new form?
Im just amazed to find out that they just literally opened your file. Wow. I guess, it was correct to assumethat the files were just sitting in somebody's table. Oh.
But back to the positivity, yes, happy to see some movements. Goodluck to you and the rest of us.

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
shyla36 said:
I dont think that would delay your application. Unless, you need to physically correct it with a new imm 0008. Did she ask you to resend a new form?
Im just amazed to find out that they just literally opened your file. Wow. I guess, it was correct to assumethat the files were just sitting in somebody's table. Oh.
But back to the positivity, yes, happy to see some movements. Goodluck to you and the rest of us.

Well she didnt ask me to send a new form.. She just wanted to confirm.. But, i just didnt want them think that we're lying and it follow the way she think about our marriage.. If you know what i mean?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
pritha said:
Well she didnt ask me to send a new form.. She just wanted to confirm.. But, i just didnt want them think that we're lying and it follow the way she think about our marriage.. If you know what i mean?
if thats the case, dont worry too much. I think that wont delay. Its prolly just standard for her to confirm with you ( as am sure she had already checked it with the passport entry mark) .Cheer up, you will soon the great letter we all wait.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Yayyy Pritha! That's really good news, it looks to me they are looking at your info too (if you're the applicant then stage 2!) I wouldn't worry unless she asked for it. :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
pritha said:

GOD SPEED y'all..

In this case I think the good news far outweighs the bad! You're almost there, and looks like they may even give you DM soon as well, if they're already looking at the applicants information. :) I hope you receive confirmation soon!

lauraks

Nov 20, 2013
We got our card today!!!!!!!!! ;D

It's over! This long, awful, horrible process is finally over!

Thank you to this forum, for everything. This thread was such a comfort for me through this process. Keep your chin up - it WILL be over at some point, and it will make everything you are going through worth it.

PRsoon

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
lauraks said:

Thank you to this forum, for everything. This thread was such a comfort for me through this process. Keep your chin up - it WILL be over at some point, and it will make everything you are going through worth it.
Congrats lauraks!!!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
lauraks said:

Congratulations. You finished your journey before me..... 5 weeks and still waiting for landing. Come on Hamilton Office.... work work work...

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
lauraks said:

Congrats Laura. Very happy for you!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
lauraks said:

Congrats Lauraks, enjoy :)
I just finished talking to CIC and they said my PR card app. has been approved but the card hasn't been issued yet grrrr!!!!

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
HI GUYS,

Another update:

My husband have received an email from CPC-M saying :

"Dear Pritha's Husband,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of PRITHA and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you."

I think it is an AIP?

and then, I have received an email from CIC as well , saying that :

"Dear PRITHA,

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed.
The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke CIC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application."

.... is that a DM ??

I mean nothing change in both our E-CAS.. so , i am not sure....

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
pritha said:
HI GUYS,

Another update:

"Dear Pritha's Husband,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of PRITHA and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you."

I think it is an AIP?

"Dear PRITHA,

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed.
The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke CIC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

.... is that a DM ??

Congrats Pritha, this is amazing news you got both stages approved. ECAS will be updated in a couple of days.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
pritha said:
HI GUYS,

Another update:

"Dear Pritha's Husband,

I think it is an AIP?

"Dear PRITHA,

.... is that a DM ??

WOW! Congrats! What a huge day for you!!! ;D Yep that's both AIP and DM!