13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
OMFG!!

Mississauga has issued an AIP!!

I believe that is the FIRST one we've heard. I'm super excited!

Now the only question is..... WILL Mississauga process them as quickly as Vegriville did before the files were transferred???

The transfer letter stated that the REASON they moved them to Misssissauga WAS to speed up the process...
I hope that tomorrow when i come on these forums there will be more people getting AIP or AIP + DM from Miss.

Sacha2014

Feb 27, 2014
SmithyLinds said:
I was originally vegreville but the email came from mississauga :)
I am so happy to hear that they processed your application. Congrats!

I think this is good news for all of us. I hope we will see some more progress over the next two weeks and maybe the flow of applicants with news increases.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
....if this was a late april fools joke..i'm going to go crazy.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Congrats on the AIP! and it's only Monday guys! I hope this week brings many of us good news :) Time will tell !

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today, immigration reporter Nicholas Keung from Toronto Star has replied to our petition. He offered a chance for our voices to be heard on Toronto Star. If the editors are interested in pursuing a story, they need to identify and photograph some of the affected victims. The experiences could be: not having health coverage, immigration status in limbo, no driver license, missed out job opportunities, sponsors must work very hard to support families with only one source of income, children born and raised in financial restrains, etc. We ask that you write an email directly to reporter Nicholas Keung at nkeung @ thestar.ca with your detailed story, name and telephone number. You can help make our campaign stronger by working with the media. That way, you effectively help yourself and others. Tell your story to Toronto Star.
Today, immigration reporter from Toronto Star has replied to our petition. He offered a chance for our voices to be heard on Toronto Star. If the editors are interested in pursuing a story, they need to identify and photograph some of the affected victims. Since I and my wife are very new in the process, I would like to invite the affected sponsors and applicants with longer wait time and more negative experiences with the delay and not having the right to work to tell your stories to the reporter. The experiences could be: not having health coverage, no immigration status, no driver license, missed out job opportunities, sponsors must work very hard to support families with only one source of income, children born and raised in financial restrains, etc. To respect his privacy I would ask that you write an email to inlandsponsorship @ gmail.com first and the petition admin will forward your email to him so you can be in touch directly. He will ask for your name and telephone number and your case might be presented publicly on the newspaper to draw CIC's attention. Folks, this is a rare opportunity for us to fix the system. Work with the media. Help yourself and others. Tell your story.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Congrats on the AIP let's hope for more good news from CPC-M this week.

lauraks

Nov 20, 2013
Sooo some good news for us, we phoned today after still not having received the PR card and they said it was mailed on May 8th. Guri I hope this is going to be the same for you as well!!!

I will update everyone when we receive the card!

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
Thanks so much everyone!!!!! Im sure this is a very good sign for awesome news ahead for all those waiting!!!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
SmithyLinds said:
Thanks so much everyone!!!!! Im sure this is a very good sign for awesome news ahead for all those waiting!!!
congrats, wish this good sign for us starting get good news soon again

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
SmithyLinds said:
Yaaaayyyyyy! I'm so excited for you and everyone else who will hopefully get their AIPs soon! And the PR card being mailed out too? Today is a good day for us, people!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
SmithyLinds said:
I was originally vegreville but the email came from mississauga :)
congratulations, finally some good news!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
SmithyLinds said:
Yay!!! I'm hoping this means there will be a lot more celebrating soon! Happiness finally coming back to this thread instead of sadness and anxiety! :)

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
SmithyLinds said:
Guys just wanted to let you all know I just got sponsorship approval!!!!!!! My AOR was july 30th so they are working on things!!!!! So to clarify.....this is AIP right???? Will they now issue my husbands work permit???? Ahhh we are so excited
Hey, congratulations.....this brings back positivity and hope...... :D