+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Hey guys a little update I received DM about 2 hrs ago so excited!!! :p my landing office is etobicoke finally this process seems to be coming from an end........does anyone know how long it takes thee to I okie office to contact you?

cun

Mar 31, 2014
SaskiaL said:
Wait, so what is happening? They are transferring files from Vegreville to Mississauga? Why? What if files get lost? Ahhh, I am freaking out!
same here does anyone even knows if the files had started processing before they were transfered to mississauga?

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
minime# said:
Hey guys a little update I received DM about 2 hrs ago so excited!!! :p my landing office is etobicoke finally this process seems to be coming from an end........does anyone know how long it takes thee to I okie office to contact you?
Hi Minime it took about 3 -4 weeks for them to contact us.

Thank you,

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
minime# said:
Thank you was it via email or snail mail?
nail mail.

dei

Jan 14, 2014
The DM came just now! Landing in Vancouver so I hope we get lucky with wait times. Medical and FBI check were submitted after AIP (February 3rd I think).

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Congrats minime# good to see some good news

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
dei said:
The DM came just now! Landing in Vancouver so I hope we get lucky with wait times. Medical and FBI check were submitted after AIP (February 3rd I think).
Congrats hoping for a fast landing for you at Vancouver office

cbdoubleu

Apr 14, 2014
Application Received December 2012, starting processing Januray 2013. Medical sent with application. No further info was ever requested.

Decision Made: February 18th, 2014.

Still have not been contacted by the Vancouver CIC for an appointment. Two couples we know from the Vancouver area not only applied in May of 2013 and have had their applications completed, they were contacted within a week by the CIC for their "final interview".

Has anyone else experienced such a long delay to be contacted?

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Sigh, this is a never ending waiting game. Sent in police clearance cert that was delivered to Vegreville on Feb 27, and till now, nothing updated. Called CIC a few times, and every single time, they are telling me, it takes longer and longer amount of time to update. Seriously discouraged at the moment. :(

Anyone with the same experience?

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can never speak with an attendant when calling CIC... I get disconnected or the machine says they can't connect me with an agent.
So my question here is, you guys that actually were able to speak with someone; when you ask why the time frame went back to 9 months, and there's no movement since February, what's the answer? Are they going on strike again?! Are they working on the files, or this is just gonna go back to 11 months?!!?!?

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
I can feel everyone's frustration. :-[ it's actually hard to believe that their whole purpose of transferring files was to apparently create faster processing times, but as it's looking, processing times are slower than ever (for "working" officers that is). I also find it hard to believe that they are actually working on inland applications at CPC-M.. according to some people on the forum, when they call the processing centre, the reps are telling them that processing has not stopped. hmmmm that's interesting, because if anyone remembers, Vegreville would update the website and typically be working on apps that were two weeks ahead of the posted date. Unfortunately, I still see people on here from July 8th and 10th that have heard absolutely nothing. I don't understand why we are being kept in the dark as to the hold up. Regardless of what the government thinks they have over immigrants, this process is a service... a service we have paid for..a service which requires efficiency and should take our many inquiries about our applications seriously. I think the problem is, they have no one to really answer to...no one to hound them and tell them to stop dragging their feet with these applications. Anyhow, I don't know about anyone else, but i feel it's kind of silly to habe able bodied men and women with skills in the country, and having them wait around for 9-11 months to work and contribute to society. last words... the system sucks!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
minime# said:
congratulations minime, finally someone bring good news.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
dei said:
congratulations dei. this is good news to celebrate

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
I totally agree with you. What I don't understand is why they decided to transfer all the applications in the middle of the year instead of starting to receive new applications from Jan 1st at CPC-M? And all we get is the letter saying "your application has been transferred to another office" without any detailed explanation??? How could transferring something to another location could make things any faster when things were going pretty fast? It only looks to me as though they don't want people to think applications could be processed within 7 months because it will only make people's expectation high and that will only result in officers having to work harder to keep with people's expectation. If you know what I mean...

RRSweet said:
I can feel everyone's frustration. :-[ it's actually hard to believe that their whole purpose of transferring files was to apparently create faster processing times, but as it's looking, processing times are slower than ever (for "working" officers that is). I also find it hard to believe that they are actually working on inland applications at CPC-M.. according to some people on the forum, when they call the processing centre, the reps are telling them that processing has not stopped. hmmmm that's interesting, because if anyone remembers, Vegreville would update the website and typically be working on apps that were two weeks ahead of the posted date. Unfortunately, I still see people on here from July 8th and 10th that have heard absolutely nothing. I don't understand why we are being kept in the dark as to the hold up. Regardless of what the government thinks they have over immigrants, this process is a service... a service we have paid for..a service which requires efficiency and should take our many inquiries about our applications seriously. I think the problem is, they have no one to really answer to...no one to hound them and tell them to stop dragging their feet with these applications. Anyhow, I don't know about anyone else, but i feel it's kind of silly to habe able bodied men and women with skills in the country, and having them wait around for 9-11 months to work and contribute to society. last words... the system sucks!