+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Tribilin

Feb 6, 2013
LaylaLala said:
BTW, on the receipt it says to send it to CIC. I don't get it then, should I send it or should I wait for the interview? Help? Anyone? ;D
Just bring the receipt with you to the interview, congratulations :)

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
rifat said:
Where did you apply for your FBI cert? Ours came in 2 months from the states.
what do you mean where did i apply? yea..it takes 2 months...i had done one before when we were going to do an outland application....it was expired by the time we sent in our inland....i am kicking myself now, b/c i wish we had still sent it in...they might have accepted it :-[

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
canadianyogini said:
Hi @ MaxLet! We called CIC yesterday and we found something 'interesting'. My hubby called in French and I called separately in english. Both of the agents said, in order for CIC to request CSQ, CIC needs to give us AIP and ask us to MICC. But for my hubby, the agent said, it will be done around May since the waiting period is 8 months. I guess the processing changed recently :( Nonetheless, thank you for your help!
Hey @canadianyogini
Come check out this threath: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t98657.1830.html;topicseen
We are trying to figure out what the h*ll happened to you? All of us, quebec inlanders, had been sent to request CSQ BEFORE AIP when INLAND.
Cheers!

confused1

Apr 30, 2013
Random Question....I got DM like 3 weeks ago and have been awaiting my landing date at the Vancouver office, now i have yet to pay the RPRF as i was waiting to get the landing letter before i paid. Would i be correct in assuming that the letter is just taking its time to arrive or do i need to pay the RPRF before they issue the letter? If it is the latter I will be annoyed as If i knew i had to pay before they issued letter i would of done it weeks ago :p

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
confused1 said:
Random Question....I got DM like 3 weeks ago and have been awaiting my landing date at the Vancouver office, now i have yet to pay the RPRF as i was waiting to get the landing letter before i paid. Would i be correct in assuming that the letter is just taking its time to arrive or do i need to pay the RPRF before they issue the letter? If it is the latter I will be annoyed as If i knew i had to pay before they issued letter i would of done it weeks ago :p
hey @confused1, i got DM on feb 28th and i paid the RPRF inmediately after by cic's website. Ill be landing in montreal, almost three weeks waiting and nothing. I dont think paying the fee or not changes anything cuz on cic website we dont identified before paying. Plus, we are requested to bring the receipt to the landing interview and not before, theres even people who pay the fee in the same landing interview (but this takes a lot of time out of you that day)

Bussy offices like Montreal or Vancouver, do take a while after dm to contact...:( ill just wait... but pay the fee as soon as you can if you ca, just to take a problem out of you.

xxx good luck and God bless

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So once you have landed and your have your PR card and you and you're common-law/Wife/other half are finally happy ever after what happens after that???

As I am told there are checks to be done 1 or 2 years down the line??

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
morning all!

just updating on our progress. Hubby is now working (woot woot!) OWP came in Feb 14th! what a birthday gift that was! We went to the lawyer yesterday paid the landing fee, meds were done Jan 23rd still don't see it updated on ECAS so called the doctor's office the meds were done at and they confirmed they did indeed sent the meds off to CIC so I'm assuming they just haven't updated our ECAS yet ::) Hubby did he RCMP police clearance as well, lawyer sent that off to CIC as well. Now that the landing fee is paid our lawyer is gonna work on getting DM and landing interview processing sped up! Feeling a lot more relieved now that everything, literally everything is done on our end and its just a waiting game at this point.

I did just want to say to this group you are an amazing bunch of people! You are all very knowledgeable, and even if you don't know the answer, you still take time to help those in need find what they need! Its been an amazing journey, amazingly stressful, amazingly time consuming, an amazingly overwhelming and scary at times. It just always seemed more bearable knowing that each of you were going through the same thing and it made us feel not so alone. Even as this journey is winding down, I'm learning so much that I think I will still be an active member on these boards just from the knowledge alone that one can learn, I didn't realize how many intricate laws and regulations Canada has! But nonetheless I'd just like to tip my hat at you fine people this morning!

;D

tarina

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
JHWife2011 said:
Now that the landing fee is paid our lawyer is gonna work on getting DM and landing interview processing sped up!

;D

Does the lawyer/representative has influence on how the CIC officer's decision towards our app?

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
To be truthfully honest, I'm not sure lol. All I know is that he said once we had the feel together and everything else was in place he was going to call CIC Miss. and see pretty much what the hold is as we have everything in place now. AIP was back in November, meds weren't done till Jan 23rd. So....I'm not really banking on an expedition just happy the fees are paid etc.

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
tarina said:
Does the lawyer/representative has influence on how the CIC officer's decision towards our app?
They most defiantly don't have influence on the decision that is solely based on the CIC agent working on your file. Our lawyer is just going to call them and say something like "hey the fees are paid, the meds are done, police clearance done, what else are we waiting for?" pretty much. Sorry if I made it sound wrong originally :) I in no way mean that our lawyer can/will influence a decision on our app? ;)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Hi guys we are back from our vacation and it seems like there are no movement for AIP still. I just want to let you guys know we passed CBSA just fine. The officer only asked for my PGWP. Stay positive everyone.

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
The operational bulitin sates that The Sponsor will recieve a letter from cpc-m that the file has been transfered, the applicant recieves a file from cpc-v.

I am also curious as to when they will start with applications transfered to cpc-m

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
robytheron5506 said:
The operational bulitin sates that The Sponsor will recieve a letter from cpc-m that the file has been transfered, the applicant recieves a file from cpc-v.

I am also curious as to when they will start with applications transfered to cpc-m
True, when is the main concern!? And it takes a month to transfer!? they just work slow.

And I am a July applicant and I still yet received any letter confirming the transfer yet