Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-05-2013
NatashaP. said:
Hi everyone!

We just received AIP (my husband - sponsor) and DM (me - applicant)!!! They received our application on May 15th.

They didn't mention anything about OWP that we applied for... Should we be concern because of that?

congradulations :)

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Hi Natasha,

Congrats!!!

Just curious, when you receive your AIP+DM(+OWP), do they mention when to come in for the interview?
How much time do you have from today until your interview?

Thanks,

NatashaP. said:
Hi everyone!

We just received AIP (my husband - sponsor) and DM (me - applicant)!!! They received our application on May 15th.

They didn't mention anything about OWP that we applied for... Should we be concern because of that?

giggles

Aug 29, 2013
NatashaP. said:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations, NatashaP!! Fantastic double whammy you got there! I would not be too concerned about the OWP for two reasons....if you already have your DM you may not even need it as you will have your PR before it would reach you and an OWP is moot once you have PR! Hopefully you will have a landing interview soon and be all wrapped up. And secondly, if the landing is still far off...you will get the OWP in the mail quite soon.

Now...if you have any doubts at all about the OWP and if they received your application, I would recommend giving them a call in the morning, just to be on the safe side.

Other than that....be super happy! You are there!

NatashaP.

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013
Interview........
04-03-2014
JohnnyP said:
Hi Natasha,

Congrats!!!

Just curious, when you receive your AIP+DM(+OWP), do they mention when to come in for the interview?
How much time do you have from today until your interview?

Thanks,
Thank you, JohnnyP!

They just mentioned that CIC Etobicoke (we're in Toronto) will contact us shortly. As soon as they contact us I'll let you all know when the interview is going to be held.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
NatashaP. said:
Hi everyone!

Congrats, Natasha! I would wait and see, keep checking emails and then call CIC either tomorrow or Thursday and ask about it if you don't receive and email by then. :)

JohnnyP, I do believe that you and your wife would have a difference UCI as she is considered a client by herself if she is the sponsor. Call CIC to get her UCI as my husband and I have different UCIs.

This is the page that I go to when I want to look at my status:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

You should be selecting Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier under the drop down menu, entering the UCI without the dash in the middle so, like this ******** and not like ****-****. You should be entering your surname as well, your birth date (in this format yyyy-mm-dd) and then your country of birth. If it is not working, contact CIC to tell them that you cannot access your status. I logged into my application status without issue.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guri3577 said:
Yes, Jan 23,2014 is your AOR date. This means they have opened your app. and all the required forms, and signatures are there.
Awwww...I was hoping that AOR was Dec 23, 2013.

Oh well, at least we are in the queue. Thanks guri!

NatashaP.

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013
Interview........
04-03-2014
giggles said:
Congratulations, NatashaP!! Fantastic double whammy you got there! I would not be too concerned about the OWP for two reasons....if you already have your DM you may not even need it as you will have your PR before it would reach you and an OWP is moot once you have PR! Hopefully you will have a landing interview soon and be all wrapped up. And secondly, if the landing is still far off...you will get the OWP in the mail quite soon.

Now...if you have any doubts at all about the OWP and if they received you application, I would recommend giving them a call in the morning, just to be on the safe side.

Other than that....be super happy! You are there!
giggles, thank you very much!!!I hope you all will hear a good news ASAP!!!

NatashaP.

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013
Interview........
04-03-2014
Mrs_Canuck said:
Congrats, Natasha! I would wait and see, keep checking emails and then call CIC either tomorrow or Thursday and ask about it if you don't receive and email by then. :)

JohnnyP, I do believe that you and your wife would have a difference UCI as she is considered a client by herself if she is the sponsor. Call CIC to get her UCI as my husband and I have different UCIs.

You should be selecting Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier under the drop down menu, entering the UCI without the dash in the middle so, like this ******** and not like ****-****. You should be entering your surname as well, your birth date (in this format yyyy-mm-dd) and then your country of birth. If it is not working, contact CIC to tell them that you cannot access your status. I logged into my application status without issue.
Mrs. Canuck, thank you very much!!! ;)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kmikola said:
Hello everybody,

Did anybody hear about cases when the permanent residence status was denied during the landing interview (after receiving AIP & DM - "We are pleased to advice that processing of you application has been completed, etc.)?

Have you ever heard about negative decisions after being invited to the appointment?

Thanks
Please don't post the same exact question, twice in the same day... in the same thread. ;)

I think you'll find that until you have COMPLETED the process, ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. I would imagine at the landing interview, a person that has received AIP and DM ( provided the DM says something to the effect of "...it has been determined that you meet the requirements for permanent residency...") are in really good shape.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Hi Mrs. Canuck.

Thanks for the comment. Are you sure we will get different UCI? I am the sponsor by the way, and my wife never received AIP e-mail from CIC, so I don't think she would have a separate UCI...

[/quote]

NatashaP.

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013
Interview........
04-03-2014
JohnnyP said:
Hi Mrs. Canuck.

Thanks for the comment. Are you sure we will get different UCI? I am the sponsor by the way, and my wife never received AIP e-mail from CIC, so I don't think she would have a separate UCI...

Hi JohnnyP (again),

for the whole time of process we received only one UCI - my husband (sponsor) received it by e-mail. We needed to enter that UCI and HIS name, date and country of birth to check our status.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Hello NatashaP (again) ;D

That's what I thought. Since I am the sponsor, I entered my info when verifying the status, but as I said, it couldn't identify my information.
Oh well, I guess I will just wait until I receive the AIP and ask them what happened..

Thanks!!

NatashaP. said:
Hi JohnnyP (again),

for the whole time of process we received only one UCI - my husband (sponsor) received it by e-mail. We needed to enter that UCI and HIS name, date and country of birth to check our status.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
HARMIN said:
Jhonny P i am also facing same problem ..i try to check my application status with uci and file number also but its keep saying no records found ..I VERY UPSET NOW ..my file received by cpc veg Aug,02/2013...i got AOR on Aug,22/2013..
JhonnyP and HARMIN, i have had the same problem, did you try with only the maiden name?
for me this worked, when I put my married name it sted 'no records found" but when i put only my maiden name it worked. hope this might be helpfull to you

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
My husband and I definitely received two separate UCIs. One for him, as the sponsor, one for me, as the principal applicant.