Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
SS.Kingston said:
Good news! Glad that there is no 3-month waiting period for OHIP!
You won't get coverage until three months after the date of your aip. You can register at any time though. I went to the service ontario on college street (at bathurst) and they wouldn't do it, have to go to the big one at college park. My OWP did validate at service canada today though so got my SIN sorted. Can't believe cic actually fixed a mistake within 24 hours!

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
pocq said:
A.....I.... P....!!!! Yeah!!

;D
Congratulations! :) Time for you to celebrate!

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
pocq said:
A.....I.... P....!!!! Yeah!!

;D
Awesome.......congratulations :D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
woodyc said:
Dammit I think i just made a mistake in my app then cause we put the date 1/3/13 as the date we entered our common law relationship cause we moved in together on 1/3/12 when i should of wrote down 1/4/13 although i did send them 2 x rental leases. 1 for 1/3/12 to 1/3/13 then 1 for 1/3/13 to 1/3/14 cause we resigned to stay another year in our place on 1/3/13. I hope we haven't made the same mistake as minime# hopefully cic can work out what we mean on that question.

I guess we'll have to wait & see when they start processing July apps
I think you're fine...really.

Think of it this way:

If you were born on 01/01/01, you would have your first birthday on 01/01/02, NOT 01/02/02.

You would be one year old ONE YEAR AFTER YOU WERE BORN, not one year + 1 day. Most people celebrate their birth on the EXACT DATE that they were born, right?

However, if you began living with your Common-law partner on February 29th in a leap year, you would use March 1st of the following year as your official date...I think?!?!

Tilikun said:
Guys , you are common law since the first day you start living together , sharing the same wifi network , and fighting for the same remote control, and about "who's the dishwasher today " . ;)
You are not common-law until you have been living together, and fighting over the remote control for ONE YEAR (or more in some provinces) , but...I like your `story'. ;)

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

SS.Kingston said:
Good news! Glad that there is no 3-month waiting period for OHIP!
Yes there is.. they got AIP in Nov that is why it will start in feb…

You have to wait 3 months no matter what even Canadians do. Hubby did after being out of Canada for 13 years.

rorodegdeg

Jul 22, 2013
Hi everybody

just to say that I landed yesterdaywithout any trouble in the Montreal office.
One year and one day after they received my file.

Thanks for the help support and good luck for the ones who are waiting !

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
so guys, I just got DM !
I dont know if I want to laugh or cry.
let me share with you what happened since I received AIP in the beginning of the week.
I received my AIP along with a request to redo my medicals (which by the way I did in april, so they weren't expired yet)
So I called the call center all they could tell me was "oh, yes, you do have valid medical examinations on file, thats so weird !!" Angry
they said I could try and send CIC a letter asking them if they sent it by mistake or something..
But to save time I just decided to go and redo the the meds, because I was frustrated with the system..
so long and behold.. 300$ after.. today I received DM!!!
I am so exhausted from the proccess that I dont know if I should be happy or not ! ??? :-[

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
btw Guri, I am landing in Scarborough ::)

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Rita27 said:
so guys, I just got DM !
let me share with you what happened since I received AIP in the beginning of the week.
I received my AIP along with a request to redo my medicals (which by the way I did in april, so they weren't expired yet)
So I called the call center all they could tell me was "oh, yes, you do have valid medical examinations on file, thats so weird !!" Angry
they said I could try and send CIC a letter asking them if they sent it by mistake or something..
But to save time I just decided to go and redo the the meds, because I was frustrated with the system..
I am so exhausted from the proccess that I dont know if I should be happy or not ! ??? :-[
aaawwww congrats on your dm and sorry to hear you had to waste 300 for an unnecessary medical..
oh well, at least your journey's over!!
Be happy and go celebrate!! :p :p :p

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Rita27 said:
so guys, I just got DM !
I think you should email this story to your local MP. It's ridiculous that they have your examination on file, yet that's not good enough for them. Maybe it'll help someone in the future.

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
[/quote]

Be happy, Rita, because we are all happy for you! :)

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Thank you all, I knew you would understand my frustration with this system
Its a love-hate relationship with CIC I guess :p

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Hello guys! How are you?!

Congrats to everybody here. I haven't heard anything but that's ok, I guess, it's only 11am here so maybe later today??

I'll keep you posted and congrats again, I'm very proud of you all!!

JpEtCaro

Dec 22, 2013
Quebec
rorodegdeg said:
Hi everybody

just to say that I landed yesterdaywithout any trouble in the Montreal office.
One year and one day after they received my file.

Thanks for the help support and good luck for the ones who are waiting !
Hey congratulations....How long after receiving the DM they called you to the interview in Montreal? It was by email or a mail a letter?
I also received the DM i'm waiting for the las landed in Montreal.