Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Rita27 said:
what if they are taking longer with you guys just to give you DM right away? also an option :)
Yeah you are right. I submitted a complete package. Well except for the $490 but I paid that two weeks ago and send it. So it should be a complete package now hehe

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
aneta35 said:
OMG OMG I've check my mail box and I received a letter with my landing interview. My is on the first week of feb. I'm so excited and stressed, can't write I called my hub and he didin't pick up the phone :(( so YOU GUYS are first to know. I have to text my family.
That's great aneta35, congratulations :D You will become a PR in NO TIME :D amazing!

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
I feel like I have a million questions.....when we sent in the application we sent the first set of fees ($500) when do we pay the balance? at the landing interview? Before that? will it hold up the process if we don't pay it??

aneta35

Jan 15, 2014
Cirene said:
That's great aneta35, congratulations :D You will become a PR in NO TIME :D amazing!
Thank you so much. I didin't participate , but I was reading almost every day. Thanks to you all I knew what was going on how to deal with it.
I Hope everyone will get good news soon.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
JHWife2011 said:
I feel like I have a million questions.....when we sent in the application we sent the first set of fees ($500) when do we pay the balance? at the landing interview? Before that? will it hold up the process if we don't pay it??
I don't know if they actually hold the process if you don't pay the right of permanent residence fee but my husband and I didn't want to risk anything so we paid it and sent it.

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Cirene said:
I don't know if they actually hold the process if you don't pay the right of permanent residence fee but my husband and I didn't want to risk anything so we paid it and sent it.
Understandable. I found on Guide 3900 the following:
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by CIC at a later stage if your application is approved.

So I guess we don't have to send it but it may help speed up the process if we do. If we wanted to pay the $490 we would pay the fee through our bank like we've done prior?

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
i think i am going to have a nervous breakdown....

dei

Jan 14, 2014
nrajani_99 said:
i think i am going to have a nervous breakdown....
Hi, I have the exact same dates as you and I'm in the same boat.

I got a Domino's flyer in my inbox and nearly had a heart attack.

aneta35

Jan 15, 2014
JHWife2011 said:
This is how I've done
1 Send an application in Sep 2012 with everything(paid full med, police clerence). The application has been returned to me in DEC2012(Just before the christmas) due to mistakes (ONE).
2 I've send the application back in the beginning of JAN 2013
3 AOR received in FEB 201
4 AIP received in NOV 2013( they asked for new med and background checks)
5 Additional doc send in DEC2013
6 JAN 2014 Letter from CIC that the application has been completed. Waiting for the letter from local CIC- for me Hamilton ON
7. Letter received today with the date of landing interview- FEB 2014

If some can add this to the sheet so maybe this will be useful to other people.

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
aneta35 said:
This is how I've done
1 Send an application in Sep 2012 with everything(paid full med, police clerence). The application has been returned to me in DEC2012(Just before the christmas) due to mistakes (ONE).
2 I've send the application back in the beginning of JAN 2013
3 AOR received in FEB 201
4 AIP received in NOV 2013( they asked for new med and background checks)
5 Additional doc send in DEC2013
6 JAN 2014 Letter from CIC that the application has been completed. Waiting for the letter from local CIC- for me Hamilton ON
7. Letter received today with the date of landing interview- FEB 2014

If some can add this to the sheet so maybe this will be useful to other people.
Why did they return you application if I may ask?

aneta35

Jan 15, 2014
dei said:
Hi, I have the exact same dates as you and I'm in the same boat.

I got a Domino's flyer in my inbox and nearly had a heart attack.
That was me yesterday, today also when I was opening my mail box I could see the letter my hand was shaking, couldn't wait until I get to the apartment so I can read it

aneta35

Jan 15, 2014
My_new_username said:
Why did they return you application if I may ask?
I will remember this to the end of my life. I didin't write that I DIDIN'T BELONG TO ANY ORGANISATION. What I write was N/A. I have to idea why I write this way but this is what happend

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
I KEEP ON CHECKING MY EMAIL EVERY SEC.. THIS IS CRAZY :( :(

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
well talk about putting my foot in my mouth so i decided to check my gmail as i have been checking my bf email cic email me not good news not bad news either well kinda. Turns out I didnt give them sufficient evidence stating that i cohabited for one year. TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!! I sent them tons of evidence we lived together 1 year and 7 months before i sent in my application. the letter stated that i said we lived together from august 2012 once again not true. So i called and the agent (who was very nice) told me to send in my first lease that says we lived together for a year.
I am wondering however should i go all out and give them copies of joint bank accts, credit cards, insurance, and letters from family and friends AGAIN or just my lease? I sent both leases but its like they disregarded the first one....even letter addressed to both parties ugh i really effed up :'(

Also do you think its a good thing thats its only cohabitting that they're questioning as the agent said they're not questioning my relationship what do you guys think?

The agent also told me to explain every letter or information that i sent thats probably why they sent me the letter i may have confused the officer.

Advise on how i should organize it as to not confuse them cause i thought i tried the first time around.
I'M so mad at myself for this little misunderstanding.

my landlord did not provide rental receipts how can i resolve this get my old cheques from my bank or have my landlord write a letter?

Please help any advise would be appreciated going crazy here ??? :'(

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
Pretty sure I got my OWP in the mail but not sure as I don't have the mail key!